Community > Posts By > G4love

G4love's photo
Fri 02/15/13 11:03 AM

I don't think there is a right or wrong with the answer to this question.it depends on both the man and lady,the lady should be sure that the man likes her alot and must also have put a lot of effort into attracting the guy before she thinks of approaching,in order to avoid humiliation of herself.I haven't done it but once i made a move on a guy into getting a date with him,but before that,i made sure evrytime i walk by him that i catch his attention and heavy eye to eye contact needed to tell a guy you like him,a smile is to vague..so i got 5 dates with him when i wanted just 1.lol..didn't work out,he had goodlooks only but dumb.

Sorry about that. You know some with good looks are dumb while some who are smart dont have good looks. Dont be deceived by that. God works in mysterious ways.
But let me ask you this. Why do females always realise what that specific guy is after getting involved? I mean one can do it from the outside
wel its only after interacting with that guy that we realize some wanted/unwanted things in a man.and getting involved with 1 is the perfect way to know what they want,women are choosy(with the exception of desperate women).:-)

G4love's photo
Wed 02/13/13 07:14 PM
Miss Independent-ne-yo

G4love's photo
Wed 02/13/13 07:13 PM
Miss Independent-ne-yo

G4love's photo
Wed 02/13/13 07:06 PM
I don't think there is a right or wrong with the answer to this question.it depends on both the man and lady,the lady should be sure that the man likes her alot and must also have put a lot of effort into attracting the guy before she thinks of approaching,in order to avoid humiliation of herself.I haven't done it but once i made a move on a guy into getting a date with him,but before that,i made sure evrytime i walk by him that i catch his attention and heavy eye to eye contact needed to tell a guy you like him,a smile is to vague..so i got 5 dates with him when i wanted just 1.lol..didn't work out,he had goodlooks only but dumb.

G4love's photo
Wed 02/13/13 06:34 PM

i find it odd that you have been a member since '09 but all your forum posts have been made in the past week what

I don't find that too odd. I did a similar thing. I signed up a long while back and almost immediately forgot about the site up until a couple months ago when some chick from South Africa nudged me. So, I took another look at the site and now I'm on here frequently, since discovering the forums.
thank you for having my back.and i was not into this site the past few years,but this year,i don't know what got into me,i checked it and i started liking it more than before.

G4love's photo
Wed 02/13/13 06:25 PM

Am I outta the league?
if you think you r in this league then u r..it all depends on how you think of yourself.

G4love's photo
Wed 02/13/13 06:25 PM

Am I outta the league?
if you think you r in this league then u r..it all depends on how you think of yourself.

G4love's photo
Mon 02/11/13 01:01 PM
Thank you all for your honesty.really appreciate it alot.

G4love's photo
Sun 02/10/13 11:01 AM
Wel,since u barely wrote anything,by the looks on your pic,i can see your delicacy and the emotion put up on your face is mixed feelings.

G4love's photo
Sun 02/10/13 12:57 AM
Green grass of home-elvis

G4love's photo
Sun 02/10/13 12:52 AM
For me its dirty dancing

G4love's photo
Sat 02/09/13 11:21 AM
Hey again!i'm fine and so tell me what are the sexiest thing about you and why?

G4love's photo
Fri 02/08/13 06:08 AM
What is according to you the best love story in movies that has a possibility to happen in reality?

G4love's photo
Fri 02/08/13 05:59 AM
The dictator. The scene that folowd wn aladeen change wadiya's words for both positive and negative to just aladeen. N to quote from the movie "u r HIV aladeen"(with a dead serious look on the doctor).that made me laugh to tears.

G4love's photo
Fri 02/08/13 05:48 AM
She got her own-neyo ft jamie foxx &fabulous

G4love's photo
Fri 02/08/13 05:33 AM
With the 1 i got 2day morning,i dont realy keep count maybe 30+

G4love's photo
Fri 02/08/13 05:16 AM
What do you think when you look at my pic?wat about when you read my profile description?

G4love's photo
Fri 02/08/13 05:11 AM
Hav a good way with words..:-)

G4love's photo
Fri 02/08/13 03:13 AM
A lil desperate but honest.lol. .jst saying.

G4love's photo
Thu 02/07/13 09:53 PM

Respect is a two way street. If you give respect and don't get any, demand it or leave.

i agree with you. .thanx 4 d direct answer..