Community > Posts By > BrujaLatina69

BrujaLatina69's photo
Thu 10/15/09 05:25 AM
HA! I designed it so that you ladies can't see it!devil :smile:

See the hole in the wall or your--*ahem*--tool, if we find the hole and look through? :laughing:

BrujaLatina69's photo
Thu 10/15/09 05:21 AM
@PatsFan:

Naughty boys deserve a spanking.devil

BrujaLatina69's photo
Wed 10/14/09 02:31 PM
Edited by BrujaLatina69 on Wed 10/14/09 02:32 PM
Didn't perve you but you don't look like your even 33. Was he from Nigeria? Maybe he is like the guy who said he has such a great job in another thread. Beware those types always come back whineing how they are exploited by women.

He was 33. I am 40. Those are the fellas that I bash and block.:banana:

P.S.: My pics are 1-9 months old.:smile:

BrujaLatina69's photo
Wed 10/14/09 02:00 PM
LMFAO. This is my first day in this forum and on this site and I got one saying that he needed someone just like me to be like a mother to him and he is 33 years old!!!! He also said that he needed someone to help take care of his inheritance. WTF????spock

BrujaLatina69's photo
Wed 10/14/09 01:57 PM
Damn, I sure am gonna miss him and how he would tell everyone he hated that they had "brains the size of a bb".

BrujaLatina69's photo
Wed 10/14/09 01:55 PM
Relax, this is normal. My son had surgery on his ureter to remove a blockage that was causing reflux of urine into his kidney. The removal was more than anticipated but was repaired successfully. He had plastic tubing around that part to protect the sutures and he had a catheter that leaked bloody urine for 3 days.

Guess how the plastic tubing was gonna come out? Exactly, through his penis in cold blood. But God bless the doctors that decided to sleep him to take it out.

BrujaLatina69's photo
Wed 10/14/09 01:47 PM
My kid has it. Never put him on meds, though. Those are addicting and can cause problems when the child grows to adulthood.

Children that have this are just as intelligent as others but have trouble focusing and they are easily distracted. If something is not interesting, they will not pay attention or will not put effort towards anything. They have many things going through their heads all at once and can not focus. The hyperactivity part of it had my son dancing during dinner. He would eat a spoon full, run away, come back and dance, and then eat, and then repeat, lol. He did this until he finished and then danced some more.

He's 21 now. He is in his 3rd year of college and multitasks, is involved in extracurricular activities, and has a part time job in his school to meet his needs. When he is at home, he is always on the phone and the computer at the same time.

It is often said that you can't get a child to do what you want him to do. Just find something that he has a passion for and nurture his/her talent and it will help them focus. My son is a genius as an artist.

BrujaLatina69's photo
Wed 10/14/09 01:24 PM
Edited by BrujaLatina69 on Wed 10/14/09 01:27 PM
i wasnt literelly flashing money around,but she knew i had it because she knew what i did for a living.in this area where i live,if your a towboater then you are considered lucky.its a prime job here where i live.women automatically associate that with money around here,so its hard to tell when your a towboater what a woman is really after.a lot of towboaters get messed around,i see it all the time.its too bad but i guess its part of the life of working on the water.and in the beginning she did show chemistry,but of course that was just a ploy,but i thought she really did love me and i really truly loved her.....very much!

Unless you had it tattooed to your forehead, she found out how you earn your living because you told her. So, the same thing as flashing your money around. Where I live, people associate you with money just by the car you drive. *yawn*indifferent

Nobody just shows "chemistry", they fake chemistry if you don't know enough to notice red flags. Kinda like the spammers from other countries that give you a sob story about being stranded with no travelers' cheques.

Not making light of your situation, it just sucks to be in your position. I know, more or less, how you feel because I was in a situation like yours---only it wasn't over money. I was an enabler and I was played for a fool because of it.

To deal with the bottom feeders of dating, you need to grow a second skin.

Good luck to you.

P.S.: Also helps to find out the person's last serious relationship. You don't need to be a rebound relationship for anyone who is looking to use your cash as a way of forgetting the other one.

BrujaLatina69's photo
Wed 10/14/09 01:10 PM
Oh I know that there is no miracle to losing weight or no one would be an ounce overweight. I have struggled with weight all my life, I am not one of those who can eat anything and not gain a pound.

I have learned the hard way that weight loss comes through proper eating habits and exercising to maximize health and fitness. I don't just pop anything into my mouth. As a matter of fact, I eat at least 6, if not 5, times a day. Portion control, with the addition of protein and your carb intake is important and it is better to do it this way than to get used to prepackaged meals that don't truly teach anyone how to go it alone. Also, I drink up to a gallon and half of water a day. Any soft drinks are diet and it is a sip here and there, never chugged, to kill my taste for sweets during that time of the month. Yes, even I have a weakness. I may indulge myself once in a blue moon and this does not affect my progress or my goals.

A good colon cleanse is important as it removes up anywhere from 5 to 30 pounds of impacted waste from the intestines.

BrujaLatina69's photo
Wed 10/14/09 06:13 AM
There is not much to say that the woman was a gold digger and most people don't think seriously about picking up a mate in a bar. You put yourself out there to get hurt by practically waving your money around.

Don't think that because you did that much for a woman that she is supposed to reciprocate with affection, love, and honesty. You bought her. Next time, don't be so quick to dazzle a woman with gifts as ways of proving anything to her. First, find out if there is chemistry that isn't bought and paid for with your cash. Second, see what she is bringing to the table.noway

BrujaLatina69's photo
Wed 10/14/09 06:01 AM
Why would you wait to join Weight Watchers to dump things that are no good for you?

I have taken off more than 75 pounds just changing my eating habits, working out 5-6 days a week, and sticking to what I start. There were no weight loss clubs or special pills that burn off the fat without zero work at all.

What I have learned about those clubs is this: they take your money and don't necessarily help your mindset so that when you are ready to go it alone, you are clueless. They are just crutches and you need to learn to do the math yourself. I feel that those clubs are lumping all overweight people into one group and don't necessarily look at people as individuals. True, they have counselors that will help you. But truthfully speaking, you can get more out of going to the gym and hiring a personal trainer who will assess you individually and put you on a plan and routine that works.

Think about it.waving

BrujaLatina69's photo
Wed 10/14/09 05:51 AM
What does it mean? They're all 'talk' and no action. Common sense would tell you after a disasterous date that this is not the person you spoke to on the phone and that there won't be a second date.

Your only loss is a couple of bucks for dinner.

P.S.: You could look at it this way: maybe you are not what they imagined in person and are speechless.

2 Next