Community > Posts By > maletruckdriver

maletruckdriver's photo
Mon 12/12/11 05:52 PM

woman and sex

Men and sex ; )
i would do u in a flash

maletruckdriver's photo
Mon 12/12/11 07:51 AM
finding a new job to far to travel to the old one just to jump in and hit the road. thinkin i wnt to get back into welding.

maletruckdriver's photo
Sun 12/11/11 11:14 PM
going to bed

maletruckdriver's photo
Sun 12/11/11 11:14 PM
going to bed

maletruckdriver's photo
Sun 12/11/11 11:11 PM
thinking that shannonmarie21 is hot

maletruckdriver's photo
Sun 12/11/11 10:24 PM
woody

maletruckdriver's photo
Sun 12/11/11 10:23 PM
ill nope ill

maletruckdriver's photo
Sun 12/11/11 10:19 PM
boxers

maletruckdriver's photo
Sun 12/11/11 10:17 PM
very sweet

maletruckdriver's photo
Sun 12/11/11 10:12 PM

Miffed but it'll pass. I think. Eh can't please everyone i guess. Feeling a little smiley seeing a Tim Burton flick on.bigsmile
i think u could plz me

:banana: well that just made me feel loads better. You're so sweet blushing
youre welcome

maletruckdriver's photo
Sun 12/11/11 10:07 PM
vanilla ice

maletruckdriver's photo
Sun 12/11/11 10:01 PM

Miffed but it'll pass. I think. Eh can't please everyone i guess. Feeling a little smiley seeing a Tim Burton flick on.bigsmile
i think u could plz me

maletruckdriver's photo
Sun 12/11/11 09:52 PM
woman and sex

maletruckdriver's photo
Sun 12/11/11 09:51 PM

I love my computer...
more than men

maletruckdriver's photo
Sun 12/11/11 09:43 PM

as long as youre male friend aint no ex than thats cool with me let me have fun at times by myself u can when u ask me to go do something with u and i do than when i ask u to do something with me than do it dont say u will than not and thats all i ask of any woman i dont mind takin care of my lady and if she wants to take care of herself well that just helps me out
o and dont get pissed if i have lady friends i dont and wont cheat so no woman will ever have to worry bout that from me i dont believe in cheating

maletruckdriver's photo
Sun 12/11/11 09:42 PM
as long as youre male friend aint no ex than thats cool with me let me have fun at times by myself u can when u ask me to go do something with u and i do than when i ask u to do something with me than do it dont say u will than not and thats all i ask of any woman i dont mind takin care of my lady and if she wants to take care of herself well that just helps me out

maletruckdriver's photo
Sun 12/11/11 09:23 PM

As I said; its up to each individual how long it takes to cool off. When someone really hurts me; yeah it can sometimes take a week for me to cool off. Although I do have to admit that living such a busy life; sometimes I have so much on my plate that I forget to tell the person that I have cooled off and yeah I am know that makes me a bad person which again explains why I am and will always stay single. oops

I don't think you're a bad person. We just have very different ways of handling things that bother us. flowerforyou

Thanks. I guess I handle things poorly then. The irony is that by the time I think to contact the person; I sometimes forget why I even got upset in the first place.

I've been on the other side of it. And if I knew someone had gotten over whatever it was, but didn't think to contact me, it honestly would make it worse.

I have been on the opposite side of it too and when the person told me they forgot; I just laughed at how silly the whole situation was.

If it's that easy to forget, maybe think about that next time you give someone the silent treatment. Maybe it's not needed after all. :smile:

You know there never really is any reason to give the silent treatment. I just do it so I don't say something real nasty to the person that I can't take back.

here is what i say u woman are hard to figure out but than that works both ways lol

Oh man; you men are harder to figure out than a Rubic's cube. LOL

actually im very easy to figure out but just dont let u woman know that i am lol laugh

maletruckdriver's photo
Sun 12/11/11 09:19 PM

As I said; its up to each individual how long it takes to cool off. When someone really hurts me; yeah it can sometimes take a week for me to cool off. Although I do have to admit that living such a busy life; sometimes I have so much on my plate that I forget to tell the person that I have cooled off and yeah I am know that makes me a bad person which again explains why I am and will always stay single. oops

I don't think you're a bad person. We just have very different ways of handling things that bother us. flowerforyou

Thanks. I guess I handle things poorly then. The irony is that by the time I think to contact the person; I sometimes forget why I even got upset in the first place.

I've been on the other side of it. And if I knew someone had gotten over whatever it was, but didn't think to contact me, it honestly would make it worse.

I have been on the opposite side of it too and when the person told me they forgot; I just laughed at how silly the whole situation was.

If it's that easy to forget, maybe think about that next time you give someone the silent treatment. Maybe it's not needed after all. :smile:

You know there never really is any reason to give the silent treatment. I just do it so I don't say something real nasty to the person that I can't take back.

here is what i say u woman are hard to figure out but than that works both ways lol

maletruckdriver's photo
Sun 12/11/11 09:16 PM
thanks i need it

maletruckdriver's photo
Sun 12/11/11 09:07 PM
i was living wit her and trying to talk to her.