Community > Posts By > Piscesmoon02

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 11:37 AM
Hi Stu waving

I'm on salary Mikey. I get down time when we're not super busy. And get to take a couple hours here and there to go do stuff, just don't get a full day because we're short staffed and due to the nature of my job. Mostly cuz there's not anyone to relieve me.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 11:35 AM
The Ireland tour I'm looking at emphasizes Irish coffee, I wonder if they have a non-alcohol version of it for me? If I go that is.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 11:29 AM
Yes I know

You're very sweet flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 11:28 AM
Yes, had 4 check outs today and 4 check ins. The rest is a family reunion using a few rooms. Not much of a chance for free time this weekend. Tomorrow is going to be busy as well.

It's been 40 days since I've had a day off. My boss said when the new guy gets here she'll have him work over here every so often so I can have a full day off.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 11:17 AM
You totally are

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 11:16 AM
apple pie and custard happy

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 11:15 AM
Yes I'll trade

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 11:14 AM
passionate sex

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 11:11 AM

It's been a full day,
As in, I'm full up with food, can't stop eating today laugh

I had tortilla soup for lunch, my bosses made it. Really good and very spicy. happy

Are you cooking or just eating junk food?

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 11:10 AM

Alcohol in coffee Yuk. !

Afternoon waving

Afternoon Toody waving

A lot of restaurants serve specialty coffee drinks with alcohol. Some of them sound really good, but I don't drink anymore so won't ever find out.

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 11:07 AM
It's going okay Mikey, thanks for asking. How's yours?

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 09:51 AM
a tad cool

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 09:50 AM
cell phone

Have a good day Sahin waving

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 09:48 AM
a great day

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 09:44 AM
flowers

Mikey?

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 09:39 AM
and me too

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 09:28 AM
romantic story

(Beautiful picture nawty flowerforyou )

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 09:27 AM

threads, messages wanting someone serious.

To h3ll with that, I want witty and goofy. winking

There a time and place for everything, I want someone who's witty, playful, goofy, fun, AND serious AND has serious intention when it comes to a relationship
:heart:

:thumbsup: Exactly... a good balance of serious and not so serious is what I want as well. And definitely tilted to the serious side when it comes to intention to a relationship. :heart: :angel:

Exactly! If a man isn't able/willing/ready/intending to go for a committed relationship he can FO. I've read that book. It wasn't all that good.

I’m wondering what FO meanssurprised

spock you're being unserious right joe? biggrin

I've read that book plenty of times before Crystal... ready for a new genre bigsmile drinker

Yes! One where in the last chapter he drops down on one knee before the woman, looks at her with total adoration and love in his eyes, offers her a gorgeous ring while asking her "Will you do me the honour to marry me and become my wife?".
Of course she says "Yes!" and it ends with "And they lived happily ever after!"

love :heart: smooched smooched :heart: love

smitten love smitten

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 09:25 AM

ya'll gettin' too serious

tongue2 tongue2 tongue2

Better? bigsmile

no photo
Sat 06/23/18 09:05 AM

threads, messages wanting someone serious.

To h3ll with that, I want witty and goofy. winking

There a time and place for everything, I want someone who's witty, playful, goofy, fun, AND serious AND has serious intention when it comes to a relationship
:heart:

:thumbsup: Exactly... a good balance of serious and not so serious is what I want as well. And definitely tilted to the serious side when it comes to intention to a relationship. :heart: :angel:

Exactly! If a man isn't able/willing/ready/intending to go for a committed relationship he can FO. I've read that book. It wasn't all that good.

I’m wondering what FO meanssurprised

spock you're being unserious right joe? biggrin

I've read that book plenty of times before Crystal... ready for a new genre bigsmile drinker

1 2 7 8 9 11 13 14 15 24 25