Fri 06/22/18 07:01 AM
please mr please

no photo
Fri 06/22/18 07:00 AM
They've said so

The next person is very interesting

no photo
Fri 06/22/18 06:56 AM
He travels the countryside stealing everyone's diet coke so he never runs out of it

no photo
Fri 06/22/18 06:54 AM
doubtful

the next person is sweet

no photo
Fri 06/22/18 06:54 AM
free pass

no photo
Fri 06/22/18 06:52 AM
light a fire

no photo
Fri 06/22/18 06:50 AM
Edited by Piscesmoon02 on Fri 06/22/18 06:51 AM
hardy meal

no photo
Fri 06/22/18 06:48 AM
iguana

no photo
Fri 06/22/18 06:22 AM
Has a special pond out back that he guards over and maintains... centuries ago it was a magical garden for fairies and elves.

no photo
Fri 06/22/18 06:18 AM

Rise and Shine and give God the Glory, Glory

Omg, we used to sing that outside the girl scout leaders tent at the crack of dawn. I've done it to my sons too, hahaha
hahaa..I would sing this to my kids when they were little in the morning :)

Nice! :)

no photo
Fri 06/22/18 06:02 AM
:angel:

The next person is very lovable

no photo
Fri 06/22/18 05:53 AM

Rise and Shine and give God the Glory, Glory

Omg, we used to sing that outside the girl scout leaders tent at the crack of dawn. I've done it to my sons too, hahaha

no photo
Fri 06/22/18 05:38 AM

Thank you Pisces
I have never been to Aussie. They say Melbourne has great wine and coffee.

I'm planning on going to Europe in November. I checked out Aussie and New Zealand thinking maybe I'd go there instead, but it was three times the cost of going to Europe. I would love to visit Australia some day.

Morning Stu waving

That'll be good Eric, then you can focus on getting rid of the other stuff that's in your way bigsmile

no photo
Fri 06/22/18 05:09 AM

yep last of the shop stuff out today and then start on the office/library

That's good.

no photo
Fri 06/22/18 05:07 AM

I'm up in time every morning, just requires getting out of the apartment and walking down the road. The better view is about a half mile away. Would be good exercise, just need to start doing it.

Do you live on the water or with a good view of the sunrise?

Ohh I wish I'd never be indoors

That's how I was in Florida, hardly ever spent any time inside. Had a spot on the porch where I'd get online too. It's starting to get a little warmer here so I'll be going outside more often. It's just been way to chilly for me, especially when it's windy.

And the tables and chairs outside are primarily for the guests, so during breakfast I don't have anywhere to sit.

no photo
Fri 06/22/18 05:05 AM

I hope not
It's Friday night and chatting with mates over coffee sounds petty good.

Hi everyone

Hi Annie, wish I could stay up all night like I did when I had the next day off. I gotta get up at 5 everyday and make coffee for the guests. Then a little later, get breakfast put out for them.

Hope all is well with you waving

Everything is beautiful with me.
I'm enjoying life to the fullest
Great job
New wheels
And a gift from a phone company which i don't have to buy anything. Enough to get me to Aussie and back for a week. It's was a pleasant shock shocked
:thumbsup: biggrin

That's great... hope you have a wonderful time.
Glad things are going well for you. smile2

no photo
Fri 06/22/18 05:02 AM
I'm up in time every morning, just requires getting out of the apartment and walking down the road. The better view is about a half mile away. Would be good exercise, just need to start doing it.

Do you live on the water or with a good view of the sunrise?