Community > Posts By > Ella1

Ella1's photo
Sun 08/24/08 02:58 AM
Damn that was quick!!!! You do too!!!!

Ella1's photo
Sun 08/24/08 02:56 AM
Damn Grey it has been a long damn time!!!!

Ella1's photo
Sun 08/24/08 02:56 AM
long and hard

Ella1's photo
Sun 08/24/08 02:55 AM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Ella1's photo
Sun 08/24/08 02:54 AM
oppisite

Ella1's photo
Sun 08/24/08 02:54 AM
don't

Ella1's photo
Sun 08/24/08 02:53 AM
believing

Ella1's photo
Tue 08/19/08 05:10 AM
MOrning All!!!!!drinker drinker flowerforyou

Ella1's photo
Thu 07/31/08 03:48 AM
We are planning on being there!!! Can't believe that I will finally meet the neighbors!!!!flowerforyou flowerforyou

Ella1's photo
Thu 07/31/08 03:44 AM
((((Tiger))))) Morning!!!!!! Love to Rae please!drinker

Ella1's photo
Sun 07/13/08 04:52 AM

flowers

Happy anniversary Ella Despite your friend misbehaving. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

hello my dear friend!!!!! How are you????flowers flowers

Okay now it is looking a little better! Newto says hi!!

Oh bless his little cotton socks.................I miss you guys!!! hello from both Michael and I

You know you can always make me smile!!! Thank you!:thumbsup:

I hope all is well with you and Michael!!

I'm so happy that you're smiling ( after your disaster) Michael's great, a tad too busy for his own good, I will be joining him soon............ bigsmile

I bet you cannot wait!!!

In case you didn't know Newto has moved down here with me (in January) and things are going great!!!

Hard to believe that it has been a year!

Have we been out of touch that long? noway I do need to keep in touch a bit more. I am so thrilled that all is working out for you, no one could be more happier in your success story from the very first time I found out. God bless you both and may your union bare a bountiful harvest of peace, joy,love and understanding, To Newt and Ella !! drinker flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Now I am smiling from ear to ear!!! And I got that warm fuzzy feeling that only a good friend can give!!!

Stop it, you're making it hard for me to drink my glass of water, having difficulty swallowing because of the lump in my throat.:cry: ( tears of happiness, of course) Love you hun.flowerforyou flowerforyou

Luv you too!!

Okay off to make breakfast for a very special man!!!blushing

Ella1's photo
Sun 07/13/08 04:47 AM
Thanks Suzin!!! They can keep the money (not that there was much) but I really would like my pics and such back!

Ella1's photo
Sun 07/13/08 04:44 AM
flowers

Happy anniversary Ella Despite your friend misbehaving. flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Oh bless his little cotton socks.................I miss you guys!!! hello from both Michael and I

I'm so happy that you're smiling ( after your disaster) Michael's great, a tad too busy for his own good, I will be joining him soon............ bigsmile

I bet you cannot wait!!!

In case you didn't know Newto has moved down here with me (in January) and things are going great!!!

Have we been out of touch that long? noway I do need to keep in touch a bit more. I am so thrilled that all is working out for you, no one could be more happier in your success story from the very first time I found out. God bless you both and may your union bare a bountiful harvest of peace, joy,love and understanding, To Newt and Ella !! drinker flowerforyou :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Now I am smiling from ear to ear!!! And I got that warm fuzzy feeling that only a good friend can give!!!

Ella1's photo
Sun 07/13/08 04:39 AM
(((((Suzin))))

Morning!!! Long time no see!! How are things?drinker

Ella1's photo
Sun 07/13/08 04:37 AM

I bet you cannot wait!!!

Ella1's photo
Sun 07/13/08 04:33 AM
Throwing my hat in the ring!!!!

Hi everyone!

Ella1's photo
Sun 07/13/08 04:31 AM

Ella1's photo
Sun 07/13/08 04:20 AM

Ella1's photo
Sun 07/13/08 04:16 AM
Thank you both!!

Yes the credit cards are cancelled and luckily the keys were not in there.

Just really sucks. I believe in karma and I really am not sure where this came from!huh

Ella1's photo
Sun 07/13/08 04:12 AM
I have had enough. It is my anniversary weekend, so we made plans to go away. A friend asked for some help so we cancelled the plans. Then the friend gets mad at someone else and tells us to forget it they do not need the help.

My purse was stolen why I was at the store to get supplies for this friend.

So no fun weekend, no purse, identity theft a real possibility, and now the "friend" will not answer the phone.

Yep I am pissed. I will help just about anyone, so all I have to ask is.....

Will this weekend turn around please???????

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25