Community > Posts By > chris2460

no photo
Sat 01/06/18 11:47 AM

We all have our own unique opinion of what is empty and what is full. For me, this is the most I can bring forward. The rest is part of being social without the need of text.

How on earth can you be social without any text? (you can be sure to get a lot of unique responses!) frustrated

no photo
Fri 01/05/18 01:41 AM
Edited by chris2460 on Fri 01/05/18 01:47 AM

Wank. Sorry, seems to be typical retirt

??? English please....

Actually, I don't think I want to know! laugh

no photo
Thu 01/04/18 07:19 AM

And when the broken hearted people
Living in the world agree
There will be an answer
Let it be
For though they may be parted
There is still a chance they will see

Inspired by a dream he had with his dead mother, Marry Mcartney ( speaking words of wisdom) where she advised him, "let it be".

I never knew that a dream he had with his late mother inspired that song - thanks? Was his mother's name "Mary or Marry"? I always thought he was talking about the virgin Mary in that song!

no photo
Wed 01/03/18 03:10 PM

lol. I should have addressed the post to only people who lived in places where it snows! laugh slaphead

It does snow over here, just not like getting snowed in.

If we would have that sort of thing, I'd want a wood stove, get that going, sip glühwein, typical winter meals and soup, nice music. As for the rest, pretty much the usual I think.
Best would be to get snowed in with a nice bloke love

Actually that sounds wonderful - the bloke part - nice way to keep warm! love

no photo
Wed 01/03/18 02:21 PM
lol. I should have addressed the post to only people who lived in places where it snows! laugh slaphead

no photo
Wed 01/03/18 11:40 AM
I think you can sometimes get it from family & definitely from a dog like someone said, but I think
it's really difficult to get otherwise only if you are really lucky I guess!

no photo
Wed 01/03/18 10:51 AM
Here in New England we're supposed to get a blizzard with a foot of snow starting tom - so it got me thinking - what do you like to when you are snowed in & can't leave the house?

Myself, I like to bake & read a good book.

no photo
Mon 01/01/18 07:26 AM
I vote for sex and chocolate at the same time!

no photo
Fri 12/29/17 03:22 PM
Well you asked ... I think it's creepy - as yellowrose said, find another site - I'm sure there's one out there for people who like diapers whoa

no photo
Fri 12/29/17 03:19 PM
if you are going to cheat on your wife why even bother being married? Just out of curiosity -how would you feel about your wife cheating on you? If you have an open marriage it's one thing, but if you are the one seeing women outside of your marriage I feel sorry for your wife & the other women. I'm sure they all deserve better.

no photo
Fri 12/29/17 06:05 AM

Women in the U.S. are colder and more jaded as a rule. It's just the material culture.
In the Philippines, they are warmer and have traditional values. Plus it's 10-1 women to men on islands. American women are great, but spoiled.
If you want responses, this is not the place. Go to any site in the Philippines and you will be hammered with responses, daily. It will become a fulltime job just keeping up.
Get a ticket for less than $600 rt right now. That is a honest and realistic answer. My sisters and women friends agree.

Lucky you living in the Philippines - great ratio! I have a friend who spends a god part of the year in Europe & she's told me that Europeans are much more open about their sexuality. (must be our Puritan origins here in the States!)laugh
As for kneeing someone in the groin, I don't think I've been that angry at someone to want to do that.
(except for a certain someone in our executive branch - I'd like to do it as pay-back for all of the women
he's been nasty to. I know the secret service would be on me in a minute, but it's be worth it. & before anyone over reacts to this comment it's just a fantasy) laugh pitchfork

no photo
Thu 12/28/17 07:58 AM

Chris I have to second that sweetie, honey, baby greeting. I find it really disrespectful to be addressed that way myself. They don't even know me so throwing out terms of endearment in my opinion is just a way of trying to create intimacy that can't possibly be present. And when I specify that I only date locally or not looking for a FWB situation - I think those things should be respected and trying to convince women that they're not worth getting to know if they're not willing to 'hook up' is just a bunch of bullying from the man's side. The positive to that is - they show their true colors and you're not wasting your time with those losers.

True dat....men who press for sex from the get go are just man whores. And to call a woman who respects herself enough to want to get to know the person before being intimate a prude, frigid, jaded, etc etc are just words men use to put a woman down kick them to the curb.....they aren't worth it

amen to that!:drinker

no photo
Thu 12/28/17 07:22 AM

I predict a quickening of extinctions as rapid climate change, increased intensity of weather fluctuations, and the environmental results of 'progress', causes many tipping points to be passed.

Places at transitions will be worst affected: coastal environments, high altitude snow lines, riverbanks, etc. causing loss of plant and animal species.
More wild animals will 'invade' populated areas.

Move away from sea, and lake coastlines, rivers, and low lying areas.

Politics and banking and business will still fail to agree on measures to reverse man made environmental problems, eg. consumerism based pollution, gas emissions, and chemical contamination everywhere.

Still overdue for a pole shift.
Probably due for a new disease to replace Ebola, and hiv.

I'm sure that you're right about some of these how depressing! spock

no photo
Sat 12/23/17 01:54 PM
What a nice message Crystal Fairy! flowerforyou
Merry Christmas to you & everyone here in the forums Enjoy!

no photo
Thu 12/21/17 03:41 PM

snug yes tight no. i hate it when stuffs get smushedgrumble

i did read years ago tho that they warmer stuffs are kept the more wigglers there are and they tend to be more active so ladies hand him the tightie whites iffen you want to start bakingbigsmile

not that I know anything about this subject at all - but I heard the opposite - that to much heat isn't good for those little swimmers, that boxers are better. But I guess it all comes down to comfort and individual taste.

This is probably a topic for another forum, but I wonder which women prefer to see men in ? Boxers or "tighty Whities" blushing laugh laugh

I'm commando.... Soooo..

Tmi?

definitely Tmi blushing

no photo
Thu 12/21/17 03:39 PM

snug yes tight no. i hate it when stuffs get smushedgrumble

i did read years ago tho that they warmer stuffs are kept the more wigglers there are and they tend to be more active so ladies hand him the tightie whites iffen you want to start bakingbigsmile

not that I know anything about this subject at all - but I heard the opposite - that to much heat isn't good for those little swimmers, that boxers are better. But I guess it all comes down to comfort and individual taste.

This is probably a topic for another forum, but I wonder which women prefer to see men in ? Boxers or "tighty Whities" blushing laugh laugh

Definitely boxers love smitten

Me too -blushing

( tightie whities always remind me of little boys in their underwear for some reason)

no photo
Wed 12/20/17 11:54 PM
Go to another site - I.m sure there are plenty of sites that carter to what you're looking for.

no photo
Wed 12/20/17 02:34 PM
I do! It's impossible for me to listen to Reggae music & not move... jammin'... jammin,.. in the name of the Lord.... laugh

no photo
Tue 12/19/17 06:12 AM
I think that Robert Palmer wrote the best love songs and amn was he sexy!

Some Like it Hot from when he was with Power Station (both Taylor bros playing guitar & killer percussion)

It's Not Difficult (from the album Pride)

Come Over (Secrets)

She Makes My Day - one of the most romantic songs I've ever heard. (I'd do a link but I don't know how)

Which of Us is the Fool (Pressure Drop)

Give Me an Inch Girl - (Pressure Drop)

no photo
Tue 12/19/17 06:02 AM

To be honest I don't care what women want. Life is too short, chaotic and unpredictable to be worrying about such frivolous nonsense. As long as I get my two minutes I'm happy. If that is not good enough then tough. Plenty more where they come from.

you only want 10 minutes???
rofl rofl rofl