Community > Posts By > shutterbug

no photo
Fri 03/28/14 10:26 AM
Edited by shutterbug on Fri 03/28/14 10:26 AM

This kid has a dinner date this evening...#2 with the gentleman. :thumbsup: winking

Let me live vicariously through you, Shutterbug!!!laugh :banana:

How was the date??

The meal was nice. The restaurant was packed as the main part was hosting some kind of party, so we took a booth in the lounge/bar area. It was very difficult to have a conversation as the people and music were so loud. After dinner we came back to my place where we talked and had a couple drinks. Think I'll give him a call later and see if he'd want to go hike around a lake on Sunday. :thumbsup:

I'm living vicariously through you as well, WE really had a great time! I can't wait to see what Sunday brings!!

Would it creep you out Shutterbug, if I dressed up here as if I were going too??surprised

Ok,Ok.. no, no, I understand...
I'm glad you had fun though ( seriously)flowerforyou

Let's ALL go hike around the lake on Sunday...heck, the temp is suppose to around 70...I say let's also pack a picnic lunch! I have a giant bottle of wine I'll bring...what will everyone else bring? tongue2

no photo
Fri 03/28/14 10:23 AM

This kid has a dinner date this evening...#2 with the gentleman. :thumbsup: winking

How was the date??

The meal was nice. The restaurant was packed as the main part was hosting some kind of party, so we took a booth in the lounge/bar area. It was very difficult to have a conversation as the people and music were so loud. After dinner we came back to my place where we talked and had a couple drinks. Think I'll give him a call later and see if he'd want to go hike around a lake on Sunday. :thumbsup:

Great!!! You go girl..trying to snap--snap---snap fingers. Where's my doggie bag??

Other half of my prime rib is in the fridge...come and get it NorCal. winking

no photo
Fri 03/28/14 09:24 AM
noway

no photo
Fri 03/28/14 09:23 AM
Edited by shutterbug on Fri 03/28/14 09:24 AM

How was the date??

I am ready for the hike! Walk slow please.. *giggle*laugh

So fantastic to hear, Shutterbug! You are giving me hope!happy flowerforyou

You'd have to run to keep up with my gait! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Fri 03/28/14 08:46 AM

How was the date??

no photo
Fri 03/28/14 07:28 AM
DAMN...gotta take car in for an oil change tomorrow. spock

no photo
Fri 03/28/14 07:26 AM

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I've got nine bananas.., baby..!! laugh

Morning, Shutter.. waving

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:
waving Hi jag...my 12 beats your 9! tongue2

waving Morning ((((Storm))))!

no photo
Fri 03/28/14 07:23 AM

I still never got the nerve to email just view im sorry. I did chat in the forums a bit. But ty for your hard work

Stepping out of your comfort zone is sometimes liberating Pam! flowerforyou winking
I know still thinking on it but dont they get the same info?
because if they do he had the chance to view me back.

Good morning Pam! flowerforyou waving

Maybe he's a bit on the shy side too...you could break the ice! :thumbsup: lol well if he is that make two of us then.

ok in all the time ive been here I've never sent a nudge I'll send one. Putting on my brave face

Proud of you g/f! :thumbsup: It's a start.

no photo
Fri 03/28/14 07:18 AM

No one likes to be pre judged or blamed for someone elses bad behaviour!

If I don't trust or like you, it's YOU ,I don't trust or like.

Here's my confusion: what
I have a friend that I've known for roughly 2 years, we used to date, but he was going through something at the time so I moved on from him.

Well, he reconnected with me last month. I consider him a friend at this point but even that is hanging by a thread.

He has this " thing" about labeling him or " judging" him.

He never calls , justs texts and even that is just " Good Morning"
I try to have some type of conversation, he never really says anything.
Ok.. I don't care he's just a friend. Right?
Then, he sends a text.. " Hey, I thought we were going to hang out"
Ok, again , he's a friend.. I go to his place to watch TV, drink a beer... like I would any " chick" friend.

He wants me to cuddle with him... So OBVIOUSLY, I draw the line!
I blow up... Damn, you men! It's all you think about!

Then, He blows up, " Don't put me in a box"

WTF? You are acting like a caveman... and I'm not to put you in a caveman box?

Can someone tell me where I went wrong? spock Did I miss a signal? huh

FYI- this dude was wearing a ripped to shreds teee shirt and pajama bottoms when I can over! It's not like he was dressed to impressed!

Ladies, you answer as well, have I been out of the game so long, I'm missing key points?

Sorry TeeBee, sound like you did everything right (we are only getting your side, but I trust you :smile: ). Your 'friend' (let's use the term loosely) is an a**, and that is that.

I do want to say here , it is not fair to speak in absolute terms, not all men are jerks. I will say ALL people can, and most likely will, be jerks to someone at some point in their life. I put myself in that catagory, I can definitely think of times where I did not treat others fairly, but I would not consider myself a jerk. Hm..though maybe they do. Foood for thought.

Your friend on the other hand.....definite jerk

Time to wave the wand TeeBee and say "Be gone idiot", or whatever that is in latin. :smile:

And here's somethinig to make you feel better

flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

There's a dozen flowers for you. After what just happened, you deserve everyone.

That translation is = "Esto, fatuus!"..."Be gone idiot!" I googled it. laugh

I agree tee...time to move on...don't involve yourself in his 'games' any further.

no photo
Fri 03/28/14 05:21 AM

waving Morning!

Got into the lower 70's here yesterday. Today not so warm...and rainy.

Good to see you again Cindy...Do you still have your horses?

Good morning! waving
I do not...2 years ago was the saddest day of my life when I had to sell Mocha. tears tears tears tears tears tears

no photo
Fri 03/28/14 05:18 AM
drinker
Good morning!
Starting my day with a WIN!!!
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Fri 03/28/14 05:15 AM

I still never got the nerve to email just view im sorry. I did chat in the forums a bit. But ty for your hard work

Stepping out of your comfort zone is sometimes liberating Pam! flowerforyou winking
I know still thinking on it but dont they get the same info?
because if they do he had the chance to view me back.

Good morning Pam! flowerforyou waving

Maybe he's a bit on the shy side too...you could break the ice! :thumbsup:

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 08:54 PM
spock

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 08:51 PM

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 04:24 PM
noway
No you aren't..I am!
tongue2

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 04:21 PM

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 01:50 PM
waving

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 11:27 AM

Hi ((( Shutterbug )))flowerforyou waving

Still on Spring Break?

Winning

waving Hi (((Storm)))...yes, still on Spring Break. I'm actually looking forward to going back to work on Monday.

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 08:29 AM
waving

no photo
Thu 03/27/14 07:06 AM
waving Morning!

Got into the lower 70's here yesterday. Today not so warm...and rainy.