Community > Posts By > BlueskyJ

BlueskyJ's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:37 AM

Hey (((jayson))) flowers

Hey (((Ruth))) miss ya...so you have a guy thing happening?

missed ya too Jayson....yep I do have a guy thing happening..he's really sweet..and i'm happy biggrin

that is really cool...Not too many sweet guys, ya better hang onto that one....if he isn't just playin' ya....I'm so positive...but i'm glad your happy, i see you are even smiling:wink:

BlueskyJ's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:29 AM

Hey (((jayson))) flowers

Hey (((Ruth))) miss ya...so you have a guy thing happening?

BlueskyJ's photo
Sat 07/26/08 08:22 AM
Morning (((Everyone)))

where's Ashley #1 & #2....

no motorcycle riding today Merle?

I used to take my kids to Mimis, there is one here in Northridge....decent place for families

BlueskyJ's photo
Sat 07/26/08 05:36 AM
Congrats....A mother should have her daughter nearby as a father should have his sons....

Today my brother's eldest daughter, my neice, is getting married....I've known her all of her life, so its a bit of nostalgia seeing her through all the stages of growing up becoming a woman & finally marrying....it will be a grand wedding too...

Enjoy your daughter Ember drinker

BlueskyJ's photo
Sat 07/26/08 05:28 AM

Why do women rip through a mans past without mercy and without ever giving up secrets of their own? We never say how we feel you say, well you never open up either! why the double standard where the past is concerned?

the opposite is true for me....I don't volunteer much from my past....I live in the present and don't dwell on the past as i've already dealt with any of those issues....

I find too many women volunteer too much of their own past, as if before we can move on in our relationship i need to hear about their Ex relationships....I don't need to hear it or be the judge....just deal with it & move on....

i want my woman, to be here now, with me....:wink:

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 07/25/08 05:59 PM

I say take the flowers to her work....in a huge vase that covers your face....take them to her desk...or wherever and then uncover your face and say...I would be honored if you would go out with me friday night...or whenever....oh yea

I CAN FEEL

a

happy dance

What if she decides to water them before he takes them away from his face....I know,he'll be doing the 'Happy Dance'

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 07/25/08 05:47 PM

I'm a drunk too....at least tonight...stuck at home since my car is in the repair shop....and the sad thing is I only have enough vodka for one more drink....drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

I dont have any vodka but I do have some jack, jim and Jose.. Ill share pick your poison!!!

i'll take J, J & J....or any of them....cheers drinker

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 07/25/08 05:44 PM

im in need of some opinions theres a girl i like and want to ask out and i have come up with an idea of sending her a bouquet of flowers or roses to her work asking her out would this appropriate or should i ask her in person face to face

Ask her in person face to face....flowers before you know she is even interested sounds too needy too me....

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 07/25/08 05:42 PM
I'm a drunk too....at least tonight...stuck at home since my car is in the repair shop....and the sad thing is I only have enough vodka for one more drink....drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 07/25/08 05:37 PM

A little bit:laughing:

Read before you post pleas, this is just a topic:wink:

You know Neurofriction has a bit of a point on his threads. Just i wouldn't ever go to that extent.

This is not a datting site because people don't date on here. Date actually means going out and doing somthing other then sitting on here talking about life. Id say half of you are actually are afraid to actually meet somoneshocked what a concept. You mean i would actually have to take action and make an effertscared but that means i would actually enjoy a little bit of what life is. Holly Chit!:laughing:

The truth is and this is not for the ones that are here to have fun and injoy your friends, but your opinions are welcome. If some of you really wanted to injoy life for what it has to offer, as finding somone. You wouldn't be wasting your time looking for the perfect one. And if you want o know about me. Ask away, i'm not afraid to take chances in life and i have. Some good and some have been a learing experience. It really don't matter what i said on this post. because people are people and they will always have a reson for one thing or another.

So here you go. Enjoydrinker

Sorry Shadow but I have to disagree with some of what you have said....I really think most people would like to date....if you are a woman it is really hard because you've been ingrained with the idea that men have to contact you first....and that sucks because the ones that probably are out there contacting women may not be all that 'enticing'

from a guys' perspective, women are picky...well so am I...so I understand why we get turned down....we want to be careful with who we spend our time....

on the other hand I agree with you, sometimes its worth taking a chance....there are many good men on this site & if more women gave us a chance i think they would be pleasantly surprised....and you are right, there is no perfect one....'as i'm inclined to say to anyone that cares to listen...'Lighten Up' and have some fun...:smile:

Good point :smile: The thing you said about women have it in there head that men have to contact them, is half the battle. For me though, looking at how man have been on this site for over a year and can't find one date??? Have to say this. COME ON NOWlaugh You said it yourself, there are alot of good men on this site. Now this brings it back to what you said, being picky, and it's not all about being safe. I can agree to an extent, but there is a thing called life and some need to learn how to live a little. This does go both ways.

I guess i have to agree with you...it does go both ways....still many women complain they haven't had a date either.....I think we should all meet in one place & have group hugs & then lots of sex....what a wild weekend that would be....
:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 07/25/08 05:27 PM

Hey Neurofriction!!!!flowers

Hello! Sorry I'm not much into talking. It's not every day that calling a female/woman a girl gets you the title of pedifile. So I am a little pissed the **** off at the moment. I guess I should grow up and grow old and talk like I'm 97. But wait. Wouldn't girl still be a word?

No I'm not offeded at all. That's why I dropped this an hour ago.

But I think I made my point so I'm done.

well It's better to be pissed off then pissed on....

all I can say is I operate from a positive perspective & don't let the negative things in life control me....I have the steering wheel & I have the gas pedal....but sometimes its smart to apply the brakes if you get my drift....

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 07/25/08 05:20 PM

A little bit:laughing:

Read before you post pleas, this is just a topic:wink:

You know Neurofriction has a bit of a point on his threads. Just i wouldn't ever go to that extent.

This is not a datting site because people don't date on here. Date actually means going out and doing somthing other then sitting on here talking about life. Id say half of you are actually are afraid to actually meet somoneshocked what a concept. You mean i would actually have to take action and make an effertscared but that means i would actually enjoy a little bit of what life is. Holly Chit!:laughing:

The truth is and this is not for the ones that are here to have fun and injoy your friends, but your opinions are welcome. If some of you really wanted to injoy life for what it has to offer, as finding somone. You wouldn't be wasting your time looking for the perfect one. And if you want o know about me. Ask away, i'm not afraid to take chances in life and i have. Some good and some have been a learing experience. It really don't matter what i said on this post. because people are people and they will always have a reson for one thing or another.

So here you go. Enjoydrinker

Sorry Shadow but I have to disagree with some of what you have said....I really think most people would like to date....if you are a woman it is really hard because you've been ingrained with the idea that men have to contact you first....and that sucks because the ones that probably are out there contacting women may not be all that 'enticing'

from a guys' perspective, women are picky...well so am I...so I understand why we get turned down....we want to be careful with who we spend our time....

on the other hand I agree with you, sometimes its worth taking a chance....there are many good men on this site & if more women gave us a chance i think they would be pleasantly surprised....and you are right, there is no perfect one....'as i'm inclined to say to anyone that cares to listen...'Lighten Up' and have some fun...:smile:

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 07/25/08 05:10 PM
my biggest complaint is women that have trouble 'finding the time to make the time to meet'....hey if you want to date & you like someone, make time in that busy schedule, I do....:wink: oops, wrong word....I will(not 'i do'...that can be taken the wrong way)

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 07/25/08 05:06 PM

I am confused, how do you start a relationship?

On this site friends first....maybe post on the threads & let people get to know you....either way there is a good chance you are going to have to do long distance traveling if you want to see someone from here...

Now I'm on other dating sites & that is much easier to meet someone because there is a larger selection of local people....in those cases I either get contacted first(which is usually the most successful) & respond or I will contact them & see if they respond(which is a numbers game because i get a low rate of response)....however, the woman i recently dated & the one I hope to date soon, were ones I contacted first & they responded....

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 07/25/08 04:57 PM

laugh drinker

The good ones I found were already taken.

Back to square one.

I'll change my name to square one. drinker

He is definitely a funny guy...laugh laugh laugh

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 07/25/08 03:08 PM
Edited by BlueskyJ on Fri 07/25/08 03:09 PM

This question is FOR MEN ONLY. Women can comment but I want the guys to answer with their preference.
What is the most important personality trait that makes a woman "relationship material"?

1) A sense of loyalty
2) A sense of caring/nurturing
3) A sense of humor
4) Intelligence
5) Other

Your list is good...along with caring/nurturing I would say

1) Kindness/Friendliness--don't really need to say more

2) A Good Communicator & Conversationalist--we can talk about most anything & there aren't too many of those long silent pauses

3) Easy-Going/Unpretentious--meaning I don't need to impress, nor does she

4) Intelligence/Common Sense---Book smart is one thing, understanding how the world operates & making good decisions is even more important....and of course knowing what really is important in life....

5) Girly/Feminine---I'm definitely attracted to women who spend some time making themselves look nice for a date...you can see it in their appearance & it tells me something about them...it can be something simple such as they way they dress or maybe getting their nails done....

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 07/25/08 02:36 PM
Sounds like this was a date to forget....rebound relationships don't work & obviously he is still carrying his past with him....the fact that he couldn't look you in the eye is a definite 'red flag' for me....

I love to gaze into a woman's eyes....there is much one can see...I also don't like when the other person spends too much time talking about an Ex or a series of past relationships....makes me wonder if i'm Next....but dating is the ultimate filter for selecting 'out' or 'in' for that matter....hope your next date goes better :smile:

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 07/25/08 12:40 PM

We can call you Jayson??????????? lol

I've been called much worse....packing up to go home...talk more later

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 07/25/08 12:03 PM

okay I'm home for lunch .. how we getting entertained by the bartenders? pitchfork

Entertainment today has been hawt pitchfork
and yummy....too bad i'm at work for another 20 minutes....

BlueskyJ's photo
Fri 07/25/08 11:49 AM

Well, I guess Deb and I will have to see what we can do to make you happyblushing

thanks i'm not too picky....something sexy while you guys prepare drinks & i might not even watch TV love