Tue 03/14/17 11:56 AM
Love Is Special

S A V

no photo
Tue 03/14/17 11:54 AM
Grin

no photo
Tue 03/14/17 11:50 AM
Okay, a little longer that 3 paragraphs... but since I enjoy Sci-Fi and writing... here's something I just wrote for this thread...

Earthlings Love Salad

The heat inside his pod was roasting him... he let out another string of curses as he wrestled with the pilot stalk, trying in vain to control his too rapid descent to the strange planet below. With all his remaining strength he aimed his tiny craft toward the shallow body of water indicated on the sensors.

At least the atmosphere is breathable, he thought thankfully, now with just a bit of luck..."

At that moment, the damaged engines shuttered sickeningly one last time, then seized completely, the green pod now careened downward completely out of control. Mercifully, he passed out from a blow to the head after his pod struck the muddy water and sank beneath the surface.

He awoke on the moss-covered deck, choking on the water that was rushing into his damaged ship. Alarms were sounding and smoke was filling the air. He grasped the control stalk and pulled himself unsteadily to his feet. The pain was immediate and excruciating. "Oh, my aching gourd!" he moaned aloud, grasping his head, trying to think straight, trying to think at all in the turmoil.

The emergency power had kicked in, enabling partial lighting - and alternately coughing and cursing, he waded toward the hatch through the thick smoke and rising water.

Somehow he had managed to find the strength and determination to exit his pod and make it to the shoreline. Completely exhausted, he lay panting for many minutes before he could move at all. Sitting up, bruised and dazed, he observed his surroundings. It was now twilight but he could see a lit structure in the distance. He finally got to his feet and forcing one weak step after another - he stumbled toward the huge edifice, hoping to find civilization and medical attention.

It was quite dark by the time he arrived and collapsed near an incredibly large rectangular entrance. His injuries and the long journey had taken a toll and he was barely able to keep his eyes open now. He was still sending out feeble telepathic calls for help but so far had gotten no response. He was floating in and out of consciousness by this point and finally gave up, unable to move.

Suddenly, the gargantuan entrance slowly swung open, casting light upon his collapsed form. He feebly looked up to see a giant of unbelievable dimensions reaching down toward him. With the last of his strength, he sent out telepathic thanks, explaining his crash and injuries. The giant gave no telepathic reply but carried him into the structure, gently laying him on a round bed that appeared to be made of sterile porcelain. "Oh, thank goodness, a medical unit," he mumbled, almost weeping in his thankfulness.

Letting out a long sigh of relief, he looked up to see the glint of the gigantic surgical blade held by the giant. Confused and in denial, he realized his fate too late, as the blade came toward him closer and closer. He screamed telepathically, begging, cajoling, cursing... pleading for his life - but the giant ignored his telepathic supplications, and simply and methodically, severed him into neat thin slices from top to bottom.

"Look, honey," the smiling giant said, holding up the plate to the other, "I found a cucumber on the porch... I'll add it to our salad."

no photo
Mon 03/13/17 06:59 PM
Late Nights

no photo
Mon 03/13/17 06:58 PM
This Is Sad

WAH

no photo
Mon 03/13/17 06:57 PM
Mats

no photo
Mon 03/13/17 06:22 PM