Community > Posts By > Brook26

Brook26's photo
Sun 01/10/10 02:43 PM
does that mean they understand he stimuli???

Brook26's photo
Sun 01/10/10 02:25 PM
is everyhing connected?? does water OR Air respond to humans?

Brook26's photo
Sun 01/10/10 02:16 PM
i'm just trying to find an answer man! no matter from wer... ry and help out.

Brook26's photo
Sun 01/10/10 02:12 PM
with due respect, harmony if god is out of our scope the its been that we are Just following coz peole follow it or believ it... are we becoming learned Imitators??? or blind followers?

Brook26's photo
Sun 01/10/10 02:07 PM
i find shelter in the word illusion... maybe the wod GOD has to be rdefined!

Brook26's photo
Sun 01/10/10 02:00 PM
HE HE!! but i am aware of wat u say, my querie is left unanswered... is there somthing called Creator?? or god to layman?? i belive i am "THE GOD', but to some it becomes contextual.

Brook26's photo
Sun 01/10/10 01:56 PM
i am in a chaos, i call myself as a budding philosopher, my greatest hinderance at the moment is GOD?? Who is god??

Brook26's photo
Sun 01/10/10 01:55 PM
who is the creator of matter???

Brook26's photo
Sun 01/10/10 01:51 PM
the chair i'm sittin is god too? well, i belive in the famous OneNESS theory, my question in simple form is who is the creator?? does he exist?? Why are the majority of the philosophers atheist?? Some tribals in india and The pacific island never heard of the GOD concept, i feel they are pure and unconditioned humans, are we polluted by the concept of GOD??

Brook26's photo
Sun 01/10/10 01:40 PM
i am in a chaos, i call myself as a budding philosopher, my greatest hinderance at the moment is GOD?? Who is god??

Brook26's photo
Sun 01/10/10 01:36 PM
sir, can you please make me learned about Morphis, and folded space theories? and other similar theories... Just wanna know more!

Brook26's photo
Sun 01/10/10 12:27 PM
i don't agree with your statements- Logic is functional only and oly if you reason. if i agee or disagree i have reason to believe not not to belive, So, lets not forget that everything is relative.

Brook26's photo
Sun 01/10/10 12:17 PM
please tell me which math or theory of einstein tells that???

Brook26's photo
Sun 01/10/10 12:13 PM
hello, i'm looking for a co-writer(freelance) and a traveller, we'll have to travel together around the globe and preferably should be a good photographer, Better than me atleast! Girls with sound health are welcome.
anyone interested can email me

Brook26's photo
Sun 01/10/10 12:06 PM
hello, i'm looking for a co-writer(freelance) to be fren, so that both can take up same destinations on trekking and be companion to each other... to write for LP( Lonely Planet) as freelancers... Preferably a girl betwen 20-30, should have trekking gears, Good Camera with Sycars, tent, sleeping bags,
anyone interested can email me

Brook26's photo
Sun 01/10/10 11:56 AM
Religion is a Nuisance to Us( Humanity), We are conditioned to believe???
I must say the the originators are amazingly genious, their work made billions seem like fools... Dying for Religion!
rather die to save tree... Lets be practical.. we humans MUST and Should come out of all this ******** conditioning to be free and build Faith of Love and Mutual respect!

Brook26's photo
Sun 01/10/10 11:46 AM
Well, Research and creating dogmas or doctrines.. are both Human activities, i understand very well the difference between those two, but bro. lets be a little philosophical about whe is it occuring that the more knowledable we become the more ignorant we are gettin. Why are we getting closer to destruction than to Construction???

Brook26's photo
Sun 01/10/10 11:35 AM
Why is our education system not educating the mass? Rather making them animalistic... Can't education make us More Human??

Brook26's photo
Sat 01/09/10 02:28 PM
hello! this is a question of doubt on our education? our conditioning, all the MDW (mass Destruction Weapons), ar invented or discovered by the intelligent and the educated class.... But Why?? education is rationally meant for good to humanity, but see what we have done?? can the same intelligence undo all those again??? are we educating ourselves to destroy the humankind?? wer are we heading to? we educated fools can't even come to a conclusion to save our planet.. The Copenhagen has disgraces ourselves(human race) My Qustion is Whats the Plan for Action?? survive or destroy??

Brook26's photo
Sat 01/09/10 02:25 PM
hello Brothers and Sisters! this is a question of doubt on our education? our conditioning, all the MDW (mass Destruction Weapons) ar invented or discovered by the intelligent and the educated class.... But Why?? education is rationally meant for good to humanity, but see what we have done?? can the same intelligence undo all those again??? are we educating ourselves to destroy the humankind?? wer are we heading to? we educated fools can't even come to a conclusion to save our planet.. The Copenhagen has disgraces ourselves(human race) My Qustion is Whats the Plan for Action?? survive or destroy??