Community > Posts By > RowBaby

RowBaby's photo
Tue 06/07/11 09:32 AM

Happy BirthDay Row! flowers

flowerforyou Johnny, you know what I like baby laugh
Thank you so much flowerforyou happy

RowBaby's photo
Tue 06/07/11 09:15 AM

nope still on vacation will be till JULY 9th just have time to use puter this week cause they are away for a few days

They trusted you alone with the computer surprised

RowBaby's photo
Tue 06/07/11 09:14 AM

Love ya (((((A)))))).flowerforyou smooched :heart: flowerforyou HAPPY BIRTHDAY:banana::banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Awwww (((((Sher))))) flowerforyou You have a special place in my heart Momma :heart: Love ya

RowBaby's photo
Tue 06/07/11 09:12 AM

sneaks in pinches (((((((((((((((ROW))))))))))))))))))))))) cause its her birthday runs back out says no on can catch me today in hiding all day

Sneaks is back from vacay! Be good, missy. 'ere hold this

RowBaby's photo
Tue 06/07/11 09:09 AM

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR LADY :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thank you so much Tazz! that's a lotta dancin :banana: laugh

RowBaby's photo
Tue 06/07/11 08:59 AM

since i am hoping to be adopted one day too...happy birthday sis!! have fun, i got bail money on stand by! :heart: flowerforyou

((to red: hello kitty, hello kitty laugh ))

laugh laugh you were adopted long ago, thanks sis :)
I'm gonna need that bail money... at least I hope I'll need it! haha

RowBaby's photo
Tue 06/07/11 08:54 AM

Hope you had a great birthday ROW!!drinker smokin bigsmile

Thanks Dee!!! smokin smokin bigsmile

Happy Birthday U sexxy thang!!!:banana: flowers b

Mikey! Thank you my friend.:banana: happy

RowBaby's photo
Tue 06/07/11 08:52 AM

Happy Birthday, Row!!!!!!
I bought you a hat...

Cool hat! laugh Thank you Torgo flowerforyou

RowBaby's photo
Tue 06/07/11 08:42 AM

Holy Crap, Batwoman, you're a year wiser.

Happy Happy :-)

Thank you my friend, wiser thanks to you. Love you Souf flowerforyou :heart:

RowBaby's photo
Tue 06/07/11 08:40 AM
Edited by RowBaby on Tue 06/07/11 09:10 AM

and hAppY bIRThDAy ROW!!!

love love Thank you guys!! Guess what... I took the day off so I can nap and eat "cake" all day bigsmile

John, Soufie, Red, Bastet, JW and Lions.... Thanks for all the love :heart:

RowBaby's photo
Tue 06/07/11 08:36 AM

Happy Birthday, Row! flowerforyou

Thank you Cher! flowers

RowBaby's photo
Tue 06/07/11 08:35 AM

Happy Birthday to an amazing lady.
May all your wishes come true.

Thank you my friend, they are coming true all the time drinker flowerforyou happy

RowBaby's photo
Tue 06/07/11 08:34 AM

I hope you have a GREAT day!

Troublebug! Thank you so much flowerforyou So far so good!

RowBaby's photo
Tue 06/07/11 08:33 AM

drinker flowerforyou :banana: drinks HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROW drinker :banana: flowerforyou drinker

Thank you Ms Foxy!! happy flowerforyou

RowBaby's photo
Tue 06/07/11 08:23 AM

Ha Ha Ha this is only like my 2nd post ever and it's to Miss Row! My best friend of 18 years. What an unbelievable person she is. Through good and bad and sad, you have always been there for me and I so love you for that. The best Auntie to my two chitlens. What would I do without ya! Thank you for everything & I Hope you have an amazing day.
Love ya BFF!
drinker <----- lmao....ok this is the best I could come up with. Don't laugh, it's only my 2nd time.....daaaang.

surprised my best friend IRL decided to stop by. Great 2nd post Cara!! Love u :heart:

RowBaby's photo
Tue 06/07/11 08:19 AM

drinks :banana: flowers ( HAPPY BIRTHDAY )drinks :banana: flowers

Thank you Wolfchic! ^^ these remind me of the last to post thread :laughing:

RowBaby's photo
Tue 06/07/11 08:13 AM

happy birthday, hope you have a great day!!!

Thank you my friend! Good to see you... even in D****** blue. :)

RowBaby's photo
Tue 06/07/11 08:11 AM

laugh laugh this always kills me hahaha
thank you Ese, you're a great friend flowerforyou

RowBaby's photo
Tue 06/07/11 08:10 AM

Happy Birthday Row.flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

Thank you Water! happy flowerforyou

RowBaby's photo
Tue 06/07/11 08:09 AM

drinker drinker drinker

Cheers! Thanks Queene! drinker