Community > Posts By > carolanne58

carolanne58's photo
Sat 03/07/09 08:20 PM
Thank-you I don't know where the past year went!But am grateful for all your support I am a bit down tonite as my late husbands Birthday was on the fourth and I didn't even realize until this evening.

carolanne58's photo
Sat 03/07/09 08:16 PM

All I can say is Holy cow!

carolanne58's photo
Sat 03/07/09 08:06 PM
Oh Carol, I struggling with a sinus cold ,pain in my right eye.What a way to celebrate my Birthday eh? I hope you have better news.

carolanne58's photo
Sat 03/07/09 08:01 PM

Thread stopper here!
I would like to know what are the qualifications for a knight in shining armour and what would you call A woman that saves a man in distress? lol

Knight in shining armour is whatever you need it to be for you. Mine is different than yours, and yours is different than any others. A woman who saves a man in distress?? Just an everyday gal:wink:

Good one! Ha, Ha ,you got that right!

carolanne58's photo
Sat 03/07/09 04:57 PM

I do not understand people, I am willing to help people not give them the farm

Funny you should use that term I am a farm gal.And often say I wouldn't bet the farm on my bowling game.lol

carolanne58's photo
Sat 03/07/09 04:47 PM
Sunshine you just can't seem to get a break!Jeez!

carolanne58's photo
Sat 03/07/09 02:24 PM
That wasn't an answer mirror !lmao

carolanne58's photo
Sat 03/07/09 02:22 PM

Jag are you responable for this latest hook up between DH and fear?Sounds good, have a good time you too!Nice to see people hooking up.smiles

No, for once I actually did something on my own... I really didn't think I would meet anyone on here. It's nice that I not only met someone but met someone that is almost exactly like me.

We are different in a few ways, but it's better... He can save money, I can't. I like to wear a collar... Well, he may like to wear a collar too.ohwell

Maybe it's something we need to discuss one of these days lol.

Good for you I too have met someone on here who shall remain nameless until we see how it goes.smiles to you my friend

carolanne58's photo
Sat 03/07/09 02:19 PM

waving

WAving back from Ontario, Mirror.

carolanne58's photo
Sat 03/07/09 01:58 PM

Carol.....do you need to get some antibiotics? I had to take the kiddo this morning to the doc and I signed in myself because of sinus problems. She put me on z-packs and wants me to take one, wait 5 days and take another. The doc said chronic sinusitis is a b*tch to get rid of.....well she said something like that...hehe. I wasn't sure she would even treat it, but she said it needed treated.

Everyone around here is sick with either cold or flu I'm sure it is the drastic changes in the weather. sending you an email

carolanne58's photo
Sat 03/07/09 01:49 PM

jag I have a terrible sinus cold pain in my eye ivprophen doesn't seem to be cutting it any suggestion?

This is gonna sound like one of the weirdest things you've ever heard...but....

If you have any Vicks Vapo Rub....put some on the bottom of your feet, put your socks on, and lie down under a couple of blankets.

I swear, it'll loosen up your sinuses and relieve some of the pressure.

Thanks jag I appreciate your quick reponse!hugs to you will be back later with another question.Have fun on your date.

carolanne58's photo
Sat 03/07/09 01:44 PM
Edited by carolanne58 on Sat 03/07/09 01:45 PM
Thread stopper here!
I would like to know what are the qualifications for a knight in shining armour and what would you call A woman that saves a man in distress? lol

carolanne58's photo
Sat 03/07/09 01:41 PM
jag I have a terrible sinus cold pain in my eye ivprophen doesn't seem to be cutting it any suggestion?

carolanne58's photo
Sat 03/07/09 01:38 PM

We have lots of hog lots, here in Iowa.
Ship them to me & I will feed the hogs.

you got mail hon!Shipping bodies to sage( well really it is only one guy that flipped me the finger the other day!)I guess that is pretty drastic measure don;t you think?

carolanne58's photo
Sat 03/07/09 01:15 PM
sage , unfortunaly we don't have hogs anymore strickly cattle and a couple goof ball turkeys lmao good to see you hon. hugs

carolanne58's photo
Sat 03/07/09 01:12 PM

There are women to who ask for money or cash there check's and send the money to them.
On this moment i have a list of 167 woman who are asking me for money
or cash there check's.
They are all scammers.
georges

Hello you got mail,non scammer wants to talk .smile

carolanne58's photo
Sat 03/07/09 01:09 PM
lmao You guys have gone from steak to spagettos to a shared kitkat I don't know! I think you need to be setting your standards abit higher and toothless!!!lmao Man it is dreary here today in Ontario.I need to put up a pic of a umbrella.

carolanne58's photo
Sat 03/07/09 12:35 PM
Good afternoon Im over my whine from last nite.How is everyone?Maybe I should be expecting a knock at the door since wwrange told everyone I was burying bodies during the nite lmao

carolanne58's photo
Sat 03/07/09 12:27 PM
Jag are you responable for this latest hook up between DH and fear?Sounds good, have a good time you too!Nice to see people hooking up.smiles

carolanne58's photo
Fri 03/06/09 10:12 PM

Been a long day for me. I'm heading off for some sleep. Catch you tomorrow maybe.

Have a good nite!

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25