Community > Posts By > PublicAnimalNo9

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sat 09/27/08 03:12 PM

When Obama says "Change", does that mean he wants to change America to Communist Amerika?

Hardly Dude. I live in a country that get's more commie everyday and Obama is noooo commie.

How do you know? He hasn't done a thing in Congress.....

Well gee, maybe his "change" is lessening the gap between the haves and the have-nots.
I really wonder why the 1st thing you think about the word "change" is, communism.
A McCartnyesque attempt to make Obama look evil perhaps? Geez first it's a big deal cuz he's Muslim, now he's a potential communist. What next? He's a kitten eating alien from Neptune??

He's not Muslim!!!noway

Sorry lol..that was a typo, I completely missed some words, it was s'posed to be, "rumoured to be Muslim"

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sat 09/27/08 03:08 PM
I could use about a solid month of it lmao

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sat 09/27/08 03:05 PM
Edited by PublicAnimalNo9 on Sat 09/27/08 03:06 PM

When Obama says "Change", does that mean he wants to change America to Communist Amerika?

Hardly Dude. I live in a country that get's more commie everyday and Obama is noooo commie.

How do you know? He hasn't done a thing in Congress.....

Well gee, maybe his "change" is lessening the gap between the haves and the have-nots.
I really wonder why the 1st thing you think about the word "change" is, communism.
A McCartnyesque attempt to make Obama look evil perhaps? Geez first it's a big deal cuz he's Muslim, now he's a potential communist. What next? He's a kitten eating alien from Neptune??

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sat 09/27/08 02:54 PM
Welcome back M'ladyflowerforyou I do hope you enjoyed your repastsmooched

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sat 09/27/08 02:52 PM

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sat 09/27/08 02:22 PM

If John McCain were to become president I think I might just drop dead. I've been experiencing panic attacks for the first time in my life since this election started and especially when Obama briefly dropped in the polls.

I for the last 8 years supported George W. Bush and campaigned for him during both elections but I do not believe our country can survive 4 more years of the same w/John McCain as president.

Obama may not be all that is needed but he is enough to bring us out of this dark time. He gives me so much hope for the future of our Nation.

Anyways to the original post yes straight to the moon if McCain wins this election!

Next time Lord Obama passes through your state, maybe He could lay His hands on you and cure these panic attacks you've been having as a result of people seeing the light and causing His polls drop!

Yeah, the same light that draws moths to a bug zapper..Good McLuck of McCain gets elected..yer gonna need it

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sat 09/27/08 02:05 PM
McJohn McIdiot McCain is a big ****ing McShmuck.

Quote of the year from him in regards to the Russian attack on Georgia(the country, NOT the state).
"This is the 21st century. One would think that governments were beyond the point of invading sovereign nations."
Huh??? Is he kidding me???? Soooo all those soldiers in Iraq are just on an exotic vacation while Canadian soldiers are dying in Afghanistan fighting the enemy that ACTUALLY attacked the US on 9/11???

I've heard Bush say some pretty stupid stuff, but McCain takes the McCake with that one. Guess he's been getting pointers from Bush lmaooo

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sat 09/27/08 01:54 PM
No problem, I spent years setting up sound equipment, I think I can handle this:wink:

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sat 09/27/08 01:12 PM
ok M'Lady..enjoy yer supper..I'll get the place set up for your return :wink:

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sat 09/27/08 01:09 PM
I brought my lucky rubber:laughing:

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sat 09/27/08 01:07 PM
Well let's see, I'm cute, I'm funny, I'm charming. hmmm beats the **** outta me why lmaooo

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sat 09/27/08 12:55 PM
It's ok Sprite..The games will commence in earnest later this evening :wink:

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sat 09/27/08 12:48 PM
True lol

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sat 09/27/08 12:47 PM

yep..off come the pants...ahhhh that's better lol
noway noway blushing Um that wasnt what I meant by making urself at home sillylaugh

Ohhhhh chit..sorry blushing Want me to put 'em back on then? lol

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sat 09/27/08 12:36 PM

Yah...Liz is the nice one...biggrin

I just pilfered through your drawers and such while you were away when I got bored...:banana: tongue2

Find anything interesting?? lol

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sat 09/27/08 12:34 PM
yep..off come the pants...ahhhh that's better lol

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sat 09/27/08 12:31 PM
ohhhh you even kept my seat warm too..what a sweetie :-)

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sat 09/27/08 12:26 PM

I like this room:smile: ..It's good for my ego lol

And we like that you like this room....biggrin winking :banana:

Well it helps when there are 2 beautiful ladies in here that make me smile and make my dayflowerforyou

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sat 09/27/08 12:25 PM
Absolutely M'Lady [_]3..one cold frosty one for ya

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sat 09/27/08 12:22 PM
I like this room:smile: ..It's good for my ego lol

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25