Community > Posts By > PublicAnimalNo9

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sun 11/02/08 01:13 PM

three dollar y'all drinks

You drinking that expensive but superior Canadian beer again??

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sun 11/02/08 01:11 PM
So is the lady above mebigsmile

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sun 11/02/08 01:08 PM
what??? oh you poor girlsmooched We might have to do something about that :wink:

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sun 11/02/08 01:05 PM
no I know what you meant lol. I wouldn't mind goin to Jamaica againdrinker smokin

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sun 11/02/08 01:01 PM
k let me rephrase that lol...on this side of the planet laugh

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sun 11/02/08 01:00 PM
smokin

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sun 11/02/08 12:59 PM

nah, me neither. Think I will stick closer to home

Got that right. There is so much beauty to see in our 2 countries

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sun 11/02/08 12:25 PM
Ministry-Jesus Built My Hot Rod

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sun 11/02/08 12:21 PM

Hardly wierd my man. More like vibrantly poetic! I find it a really positive thing that the girl went down swinging! (Brother, I am not saying this in a disrespectful way.)

I think that is actually awesome! Seriously! If I was to pass away from time passing and I happen to be in a fight against watch makers...I would find that to be a good fight!

Kudos to your Mom....at the very least...she made her contribution in the war that claimed her....but, at least she fought! To me, that is admirable.

No disrespect taken Krupa and thanks.drinker I guess what was weird about it all was that she was volunteering before she was even diagnosed with it.

Thanks everyone for sharing, it's no wonder I can't stay away from here for long lol

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sun 11/02/08 12:12 PM
I have NO desire to go there lol

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sun 11/02/08 11:52 AM
Ok, I'm not making this post for sympathy but because life throws some strange twists of fate at us.

2 months ago, mom died from Alzheimer's. Now out of 6 kids and 2 parents in her family, she is the only that lived long enough to collect an old age pension, and with the exception of her youngest brother, is the also the only one NOT to die of cancer.
My mom did a lot of volunteering and I thot for sure the Canadian Cancer Society would have been her favourite choice, considering.
Turns out her charity of choice to volunteer for was....The Alzheimer's Society. The irony is almost painful.

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sun 11/02/08 11:34 AM

I took spanish in school but dont understand anything these mexicans say

Well the funny part is, if I tried going to France and spoke Canadian French, they'd look at me like I had 2 heads lol

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sun 11/02/08 11:29 AM
lmaooo hey, I live in a country where french is an OFFICIAL language and I barely understaood what we were saying LOL.
I took french all the way to GR 12 and THAT'S when it started sounding greek to melaugh

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sun 11/02/08 11:23 AM
Don't take it personally dude. Most people either find it easier to not respond than say thank you but not interested. Then there's the percentage of ppl that just think they're too damn good.
Just keep playing the percentages bud, for every woman I wind up dating, I get shot down by 5 or 6. If you don't take it personally and just keep being yerself, you'll catch someone's eye.
One other thing tho, since this is also a forum, you should get in and join the threads so people can get to know you somewhat BEFORE you just cruise the profiles and send messages of interest. But that's just my opinion

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sun 11/02/08 11:15 AM
Edited by PublicAnimalNo9 on Sun 11/02/08 11:16 AM
I change my avy to suit the mood I'm in. Half of 'em are animals but with my name ya shouldn't be surprised:wink:

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sun 11/02/08 11:05 AM
Edited by PublicAnimalNo9 on Sun 11/02/08 11:06 AM

Bonjour Monsieur comment allez vous??

Ca va' merci, et vous?

And that's pretty much the extent of my conversational frenchlaugh

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sun 11/02/08 11:03 AM
one other piece of advice? Use the internet to your advantage, there are several sites available that will allow you to do a background search on people for a small fee. If you know his full name (middle name(s) included) you can even try googling the name. Some police records are open to the public and so will show up in Google. I actually did this for a woman I was involved with. Turned out that she had been arrested and charged with disorderly conduct, simple assault, assaulting a police officer, resisting arrest or detention, and that it wasn't the first time she'd been charged with some of those.

This is a very useful tool to use for any person of romantic interest.

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sun 11/02/08 10:53 AM
ahhh bon jour madamoiselle.waving

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sun 11/02/08 10:48 AM

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched smooched ((((((((M'Lady)))))))):heart: flowerforyou

PublicAnimalNo9's photo
Sun 11/02/08 10:36 AM

what is reality???smokin smokin smokin

Reality is for people that can't handle drugslaugh smokin

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25