Sun 03/22/09 12:54 PM
the end is nigh

marky84's photo
Sun 03/22/09 12:52 PM
cant launch acrobat.

is this for real?

marky84's photo
Sun 03/22/09 11:44 AM
i wait and hold the door open for women, so no, its not quite dead, just extremely rare

marky84's photo
Sun 03/22/09 11:39 AM
single

marky84's photo
Mon 09/01/08 08:31 PM
no1 drips with more sap than i do!!! laugh

also i bury my pancakes and french toast in it!!

i call it the Sappo Sea!!!

marky84's photo
Mon 09/01/08 08:12 PM
yess call the girl u crazy bugger!!!

he who never tries always fails! happy

good luck drinker

marky84's photo
Mon 09/01/08 07:48 PM

an inside out penis and testicles would not be sexy..but is an interesting thought drinker

indeed

inside out ovary would be neat

marky84's photo
Mon 09/01/08 07:41 PM

Boobs by any other name would still be a boobs...even inside out:banana: :banana: :banana:

hahahaha good point

theyd just be veins and milk glands then lol

marky84's photo
Mon 09/01/08 07:40 PM

inside out...what would you then be attracted to? huh

for me...it would still be the heart, because it's rythmic beathing would be alluring and it's sound, soothing.

be creative with your answers...

thatd be neat

now ill be awake thinking about it all night laugh

heart and brains

nothing else matters happy

marky84's photo
Mon 09/01/08 07:29 PM
Edited by marky84 on Mon 09/01/08 07:30 PM
hmmm indeed

anyway i will now be the much bigger man and walk away so have fun laugh

marky84's photo
Mon 09/01/08 07:26 PM
Edited by marky84 on Mon 09/01/08 07:27 PM
lol

marky84's photo
Mon 09/01/08 07:23 PM
Edited by marky84 on Mon 09/01/08 07:24 PM

Oh, and for the record...

i agree, but women just seem to always go for the bad boys that treat em like dirt"

^^^ *COUGH...BS...COUGH* grumble

not always im afraid, usually yes its BS but not always. sad fact is theres bad women and theres bad men, like sum men here laugh

marky84's photo
Mon 09/01/08 07:17 PM

Okay I must say this just figure the ones that have treated ya like crap and left you were not meant to be.

Could it be possible that ya could be picking the wrong kinda of women instead.

Quit going for the eye candy to be on your arm and start going for the real women that are actually looking for a real relationship instead of ones looking for what they can get from you. bigsmile

AMEN!!!! and bullzeye

:smile: flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

ok............where is he...im waiting right here yep .....

hell come along sweetie hang in there :smile: flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou

marky84's photo
Mon 09/01/08 07:16 PM

The funny thing is that i like nerdy girls but they dont like me. i get the sulty girl who just want sex.

laugh

i like nerdy smart girls too

marky84's photo
Mon 09/01/08 07:09 PM
Edited by marky84 on Mon 09/01/08 07:09 PM

Okay I must say this just figure the ones that have treated ya like crap and left you were not meant to be.

Could it be possible that ya could be picking the wrong kinda of women instead.

Quit going for the eye candy to be on your arm and start going for the real women that are actually looking for a real relationship instead of ones looking for what they can get from you. bigsmile

AMEN!!!! and bullzeye

:smile: flowerforyou drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

marky84's photo
Mon 09/01/08 07:08 PM
Edited by marky84 on Mon 09/01/08 07:09 PM

No one who complains of being a virgin should talk about his balls in another thread

and he who visits a forum with thousands of women shouldnt say repeal the 19th ammendment:wink:

pwned and owned :tongue:

better to have ppl think ur foolish than to use ur keyboard and remove all doubt laugh laugh laugh

marky84's photo
Mon 09/01/08 07:05 PM

what is so bad about that? you have to start somewhere...why not friends? why rush into all the other stuff like sex and relationships that just puts pressure on you and leads to heart ache. If you can stick with a person with no expectations something may just grow...it is called learning to value another human being even the opposite sex.

i agree, but women just seem to always go for the bad boys that treat em like dirt noway huh

Well at least bad boys have balls, nice guys lost them somewhere along the way...Nice guys don't get girls because they don't make that move to be with the girls.... So what are we going to do sit home on a saturday night with nothing to do while the nice guy with no balls goes to the bar and looks at all the girls who will never want him or am I going to go out with the guy that at least had the balls to ask me out?

Tell me again, how I'm supposed to react to this?

I would like to say i been turn down by every girl i ask out. so balls has nothing to do with it.

indeed.

sum girls just arent niceee

marky84's photo
Mon 09/01/08 07:04 PM

what is so bad about that? you have to start somewhere...why not friends? why rush into all the other stuff like sex and relationships that just puts pressure on you and leads to heart ache. If you can stick with a person with no expectations something may just grow...it is called learning to value another human being even the opposite sex.

i agree, but women just seem to always go for the bad boys that treat em like dirt noway huh

grow some balls and quit your crying

i have balls thank you, but they dont make me act like a jerk, and i also dont have to compensate for any lacking by being a bully on forums either :wink: laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

marky84's photo
Mon 09/01/08 07:01 PM

Well at least bad boys have balls, nice guys lost them somewhere along the way...Nice guys don't get girls because they don't make that move to be with the girls.... So what are we going to do sit home on a saturday night with nothing to do while the nice guy with no balls goes to the bar and looks at all the girls who will never want him or am I going to go out with the guy that at least had the balls to ask me out?

Tell me again, how I'm supposed to react to this?

yeah but then later wen he goes and blows u off for his buddys who do u call :wink: :tongue:

i rmemeber a joke..

a professsor was talking about involuntary muscle contractions and wanted to make it more interesting and so he asked a female student:

do u know wat ur #$$hole is doing during orgasm?

and she said:

probly drinking beer with his budddies

laugh laugh laugh laugh

nuff said bigsmile bigsmile laugh laugh laugh

marky84's photo
Mon 09/01/08 06:53 PM
awwww

poor kitteh laugh

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25