Community > Posts By > ghostrider998

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 09:46 AM

Where are all the nice guys? I only seem to attract men that want my money or my boobs?

Nice guys please apply here.

if i apply,how long til i see some boob pics?happy

J, no boobs until the application has been processed and approved. Sorry but Management around here is tough!

Chrissy can you send me one of those applications so I can summit my feeling for you.

no photo
Sun 02/28/10 09:42 AM

I want a brown horse. I've had enough white horses to last a lifetime.....

yeah..what ever happened to that nice guy that was gonna take me to his castle...LA..you ran him off..damn it girlfriend, he may have been my knight. laugh laugh

Sorrry I had to go. All the jealous men were trying to raid my castle so I had to go and protect my castle. The war is over and I have won and I'm back for you now.

no photo
Sat 02/20/10 06:06 PM
To me some ladys look sexy with out makeup

no photo
Sat 02/20/10 05:54 PM
Ruth you know any good witches or maybe gothic chicks

no photo
Sat 02/20/10 05:50 PM
A shot of SOCO any one join me Cheers...smokin

no photo
Sat 02/20/10 05:46 PM

I make a mean pot of spaghetti sauce. My son loves it. bigsmile

yyyyuuummmm I like that stuff tooo...

no photo
Sat 02/20/10 05:38 PM
Nice guy herelaugh any good lady out therelaugh drinks

no photo
Sat 02/20/10 02:14 PM
I like it when a lady will join me in both but also sex in a hot tub rocks.smokin

no photo
Sat 02/20/10 01:14 PM
Man thats gross.

no photo
Sat 02/20/10 09:27 AM

BOTH!!:tongue:

waving drool blushing:tongue: :tongue: :wink: :smile: waving :thumbsup:

no photo
Sat 02/20/10 09:22 AM
Hmmm the perfect date? (one moment let me shift gears my thinking transmission in in reverse this morning for some unknown reason)
A perfect date would be me and that special lady having a wonderful conversation and feeling closer together with each word said as we both know so much about each other now and ending up in the middle of the county in a empty hay field laying under a clear sky staring at the stars and the moon, listening to the coyotes sing, and maybe even a little bondfirelove

no photo
Sat 02/20/10 08:57 AM
waving I was just throwing this around in my mind what would please a lady more, a steammy shower together or a long soak in the tub together?waving

no photo
Sat 02/20/10 08:46 AM

Good Morning all, I see my nice guy thread is surviving nicely.laugh

Welcome Ghost and I'm still pondering the "how you may please me" comment. I need more coffee.:wink:

One moment let me find my gennie in a bottle and I wish for you to have a large cup of hot coffee at the sit of your bed waiting for you when you wake up every morning.

no photo
Fri 02/19/10 11:45 PM
I'm cold, would be nice if a lady would join me in bed just to cuddle.

no photo
Fri 02/19/10 11:35 PM
I like toughing and felling a lady body, what I feel from the soft and beautiful skin is a amassing feeling its indescribable and amassing!

no photo
Fri 02/19/10 11:22 PM
Don't worry Lady lid I'll come pick you up and give you a ride on my shinny white horse that I just taught to knell so you can get on!smokin

no photo
Fri 02/19/10 10:53 PM
shades I wish that all this snow would melt and the sun would shine nice and hot so I can get my bike out,crank down on the throttle, sprout some wings and fly down the open road!

no photo
Fri 02/19/10 10:38 PM

Growing up, I hated being tall. I was 5.8 by 6th grade. Now, at 5.11, I love being tall! smitten

I'm glad some men appreciate height in a woman. flowerforyou

I didn't grow tall that fast but I'm 5'11 also and would rather have a lady thats that same height give ot take a few inches.

no photo
Fri 02/19/10 10:32 PM

we all have our own preferences... nice to know not all guys like just a nice rack...refreshing :wink:

flowerforyou waving waving :thumbsup: winking waving flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 02/19/10 10:22 PM
I'll just say that this nice guy doesn't like demands because when you make a demand I'll make one too and all that does is make a rocky relationship in my mind.smokin