Community > Posts By > Betsy_baby

Betsy_baby's photo
Mon 04/14/08 02:59 PM
what happened to him?

Betsy_baby's photo
Mon 04/14/08 02:59 PM

they are illegal in australia, england, canada, new york, and dc, yet somehow they crime with guns went up when they were banned there lillith huh huh

That I understand, people want what they cannot have. That is human nature. This is a multifaceted issue and involves common sense, education, and attitude in general.

I have a child.... no way is he going over a friend's house if there is a gun in it. Locked or not.

so are you saying a cops house isnt safe either with their gun there? ... if your son had a friends dad that was a cop he couldnt go over even though it was locked?

Betsy_baby's photo
Mon 04/14/08 02:56 PM

Guns scare the hell out of me, especially with my kids in the house. I sleep with a big ass butcher knife that has never been used beside my bed-nightstand, and I will stab to kill someone who comes in my house uninvited at anytime, that are meaning to do wrong/harm. In my truck, I do not have a gun, I keep a scredriver in the driverside door panel just in case I may need it. Purse and desk drawer at work, I have a can of mase...

May seem kind of sissy to you, but I will die tryin to kill if someone ***** with me or mine...
because a butcher knife is soo much safer for your child to gain access too from your nightstand than a gun huh

Not saying that at all. Kids are more prone to pick up a gun out of curiousity and show to friends or what not, as to where they would not do that with a knife.

my dads brother (my uncle) got killed when he was 16 by a gun accident and i grew up around guns... its not the guns its the people who need gun saftey just like car saftey ... its the stupid people who dont know how to or dont ask how to handle the guns or teach others ...
sorry just proving my opinion
~Bets (a girl who loves guns)

sorry to hear that, but I agree withyour philosophy. I knew peole who were killed by stupid eople in cars, but I dont see the clamor to have cars outlawed

atleast you see where i am coming from !

Betsy_baby's photo
Mon 04/14/08 02:50 PM

Guns scare the hell out of me, especially with my kids in the house. I sleep with a big ass butcher knife that has never been used beside my bed-nightstand, and I will stab to kill someone who comes in my house uninvited at anytime, that are meaning to do wrong/harm. In my truck, I do not have a gun, I keep a scredriver in the driverside door panel just in case I may need it. Purse and desk drawer at work, I have a can of mase...

May seem kind of sissy to you, but I will die tryin to kill if someone ***** with me or mine...
because a butcher knife is soo much safer for your child to gain access too from your nightstand than a gun huh

Not saying that at all. Kids are more prone to pick up a gun out of curiousity and show to friends or what not, as to where they would not do that with a knife.

my dads brother (my uncle) got killed when he was 16 by a gun accident and i grew up around guns... its not the guns its the people who need gun saftey just like car saftey ... its the stupid people who dont know how to or dont ask how to handle the guns or teach others ...
sorry just proving my opinion
~Bets (a girl who loves guns)

Betsy_baby's photo
Mon 04/14/08 02:41 PM

we dont have a gun problem, we have a criminal element problem fostered by a lenient criminal justice system that favors the criminal over the victim. Do not be confused here. Yes, it should be mandatory for the head of every household to be armed when out in public 24/7

i like your response lol!
I like your taste laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh
[/quote
lol thanksblushing

Betsy_baby's photo
Mon 04/14/08 02:36 PM

we dont have a gun problem, we have a criminal element problem fostered by a lenient criminal justice system that favors the criminal over the victim. Do not be confused here. Yes, it should be mandatory for the head of every household to be armed when out in public 24/7

i like your response lol!

Betsy_baby's photo
Sun 04/13/08 06:40 PM
i went to the mall and i was in a skirt (mom thought it was hott outnoway ) and i fell running through a cross walked it was funny as hell and i got helped up by a really handsome guy ! to bad his gf was theregrumble lolhappy laugh flowerforyou drinker drinker

Betsy_baby's photo
Sun 04/13/08 02:09 PM
umm... peanut butter , jelly, grease lightning, little tires , and charcoal~all cats then missey and harley for dogs and zanns splash of leo and dream come true for 2 of my horses

Betsy_baby's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:10 PM

Nice pics Betsy, but ignore the best one?? laugh

Ahh, to be young again....

lol thanks

Betsy_baby's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:07 PM

love your new pics devil bigsmile
thanks!

Betsy_baby's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:03 PM

Very uhm, nice.:wink:

thanks!

Betsy_baby's photo
Wed 04/09/08 08:03 PM

You are beautiful.

thank youflowerforyou

Betsy_baby's photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:54 PM

love I couldnt see your new pic because I couldnt take my eyes from your chest shot.love

lol please try and look at the other one lol

Betsy_baby's photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:52 PM

nice boob shot......keep up the good work...

haha thanks laugh

Betsy_baby's photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:51 PM

love love love love
loldrinker

Betsy_baby's photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:51 PM

hey sweete is a nice pics you beautiful

thanks

Betsy_baby's photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:50 PM

damn! and i liked the chest shot but if i have to ignore it i guess i will.......

lol thanks well you dont have to lol !

Betsy_baby's photo
Wed 04/09/08 07:48 PM
i put a few new pics up hope you like umm ignore the chest shot lol (inside pic) and thanks for letting me waste your time checking out my pics lol hope you all have a wonderful night and week
~Betsy ~flowerforyou

Betsy_baby's photo
Tue 04/08/08 03:08 PM
lol i talk on the phone when it rings and im going to the bathroom and i tell them they normally just say right on chick! but thats just my friends for you lollaugh laugh flowerforyou

Betsy_baby's photo
Sat 04/05/08 07:17 PM
lol r u still here u quit messaging me...

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25