Community > Posts By > Teditis

Teditis's photo
Mon 01/23/12 04:12 PM
Edited by Teditis on Mon 01/23/12 04:13 PM

Nobody needs realationship to enjoy sex.

Nobody? At all? In the whole world?

Okay Ruthie... you win: I yield to semantics.
As little as you know me... you should have known that NO lady (or cats) gets her way with me without a real relationship first... perhaps I've assumed too much.
But seriously. Please forgive my intrusion into you topics... I'll not do it again.

Teditis's photo
Mon 01/23/12 04:08 PM

I was chatting to my brother earlier today about something totally unrelated and we started talking about relationships and a man and woman's differing perspectives about how the other views fidelity. My brother's comments reminded me about these statements a man had written in response to an article that I saw in the newspaper this morning. What are your thoughts?

There's not a man I know who wouldn't have sex outside his marriage if he thought he could get away with it.

Men and women are completely different animals when it comes to sex. Women see sex and love as very closely related. Men, however, can love one woman while having red-hot sizzling sex with another.

When it comes to sex, women tend to want fidelity while men tend to want variety.

I'm sorry to have gotten side-tracked on other issues... of course they all have their importance too. But I wanted to ask you about:
"There's not a man I know who wouldn't have sex outside his marriage if he thought he could get away with it."
Is that really true... to your life?
I'd be heart broken if it were true.
Are all the men around you this way?
Perhaps I'm correct in feeling so foriegn to average peeps... maybe I should change to be the way your neighbors are...?

Teditis's photo
Mon 01/23/12 04:02 PM

This is one of the funniest topics I have read on here....I am "cracking up" bigsmile

BTW: I bought a pair of bikini panties once (a long time ago), caught my belly in the zipper...needless to say that was the last of the bikini's..laugh laugh laugh

Well, zippers deserve their own thread, haha.

Teditis's photo
Mon 01/23/12 03:46 PM

Here's what I see as the difference. And I can only speak for myself. I'm not speaking for women in general.

Men can satisfy their need for sex with any woman.

I need sex too. But I do not find it satisfying outside of an emotionally satisfying relationship.

That's just bogus... biased opinion.
Men are men, women are women.
Both are the same breed, Human.

I am not saying that men don't need or want a loving relationship. I'm just saying they don't need that relationship to enjoy sex.

Nobody needs realationship to enjoy sex.
Sex for the sake of hot, sweaty fun is simply that... it is what it is.
But you seem to imply that men go for that more than women... I disagree.
I happen to think that women have enjoyed a sense of "shadow".... up until present times.
Today, with an anything goes mentality... that thinking is obsolete and simply feeds of of modern, traditional thinking. You of all people, Ruth, know better. It has been this way for years, in truth. Perhaps centuries. Truth needs to be free to have it's affect no matter what it brings about.
Bringing it up now, in this discussion, is bogus...

Teditis's photo
Mon 01/23/12 03:33 PM

Trash it and go "Commando"drool

Ah... here's wisdom.

Teditis's photo
Mon 01/23/12 03:28 PM

Here's what I see as the difference. And I can only speak for myself. I'm not speaking for women in general.

Men can satisfy their need for sex with any woman.

I need sex too. But I do not find it satisfying outside of an emotionally satisfying relationship.

That's just bogus... biased opinion.
Men are men, women are women.
Both are the same breed, Human.

Teditis's photo
Mon 01/23/12 03:24 PM
Edited by Teditis on Mon 01/23/12 03:26 PM

Well, maybe... idk.
Are they true? You tell me.

I think that for some they are true statements and for other's it isn't.

My brother is a sane rational man whose opinion I mostly respect and he believed that some are true.

I also think that most people can find a rationale to justify their behaviour.

Ahh, perhaps you missed my intended humour... er, perhaps I'm not so good at expressing it.
I answered both "yes" and "no" first. Before the "maybe"...

What I meant was that in in my opinion, it's one of those subects that falls squarely on the shoulders of "relative truth"... er, it's whatever the individual sees it as...
Fidelity is not what ONE person sees it as but it's a mutual thing.
When the 2 agree... the rest of us "on-lookers" can just go to heck. haha. When the 2 agree... that's their truth. As applied to a "relationship".
However... if the 2 never reach some sort of agreement... well, that's just the circus that life tends to be.
And again... the rest of us are just observers in a theatre of the absurd.
jmho.

Teditis's photo
Mon 01/23/12 02:53 PM
Edited by Teditis on Mon 01/23/12 02:56 PM
Double posts can be presents too... js.

Teditis's photo
Mon 01/23/12 02:48 PM
Edited by Teditis on Mon 01/23/12 02:54 PM

i'm a kid again
growing up in a family
where you didn't ask for presents
then
as if by magic
presents
would be under the tree
christmas morning
and
santa
would remember me
and know i had tried to be a goodgirl
and my parents would
sit,watching faces
as we opened gifts
it never mattered
what the presents were-
it
was
joy

so..santa..i want you to know
i remember
and i still try to be a goodgirl

Is it too illuminating to say that fools like me
still believe... in peeps like you?
And yeah, what the present are/were rarely matter do they?
I couldn't remember 1'2 of them... but he thought behind them does seem to count.
Go figure.

Teditis's photo
Mon 01/23/12 02:40 PM
Edited by Teditis on Mon 01/23/12 02:42 PM

Im not sure where to put this,what

but its a question,

that doesnt seem to belong anywhere else,

so I put it here.biggrin

I have recently started to wear thong (G-String)underware.drool

Are they suppose to rub your butt crack raw,frown

and cause you to, continually pull them out of your butt crack,grumble

thus,whoa

always looking like, your picking your butt crack, in public?surprised

Just askin?:wink:

Thias subject is soooo beyond me I'm not sure that I should even offer...
Yet you're so cool, I can't help it.
My thought is, LUBRICATION.
well, that's it.
GL.

Teditis's photo
Mon 01/23/12 02:39 PM

I have so many forum friends but hardly anyone sends a friend request except strange foreigners and I have so many cool people I banter with. I know there is a stigma with being my friend but I wish those who really liked me would be my friends on here. I know it's not FB but I like to see my friends pictures on my home page.

I also need help with my profile. I don't know what to put. Honest to gawd, I am not looking for marriage. I don't even want to live with anybody. I mean I would like monogamy but I am just 2 years out on a divorce. The very idea of sharing my space with someone gives me the heebie jeebies.

TL

Ummm, "stigma"?
I kinda come-and go here... what stigma do you have?
I'd hate to be un-cool by likin you for you as you are.
PS: I have the heebie jeebies... from birth.

Teditis's photo
Mon 01/23/12 02:34 PM
Well, maybe... idk.
Are they true? You tell me.

Teditis's photo
Mon 01/23/12 02:32 PM
Yes.

Teditis's photo
Mon 01/23/12 02:32 PM
No!

Teditis's photo
Mon 01/23/12 02:31 PM

Kind of debating this at the moment. I met her on New Years so about 3 weeks ago.

The night we met we hit it off and ended making out and stuff.

The next few days she would text me all the time and met up for coffee at school a short time later. That went well and she made it clear she wanted to go on a "first date"

Anyways I had her over the following week to make pizza and watch a movie. It seemed to go ok and we said we do something later on but we didnt really set anything in stone.

Well the following week. Last week I didnt really hear from her. She generally had initiated all the texting but this week I barely heard from her. I talked to her a bit on the monday and friday but not really anything.

And so now it's been over 2 weeks since our last "date". To late to ask her out again? Im kind of intereste in her again but Im not sure. I really was busy last week and really ust getting more settled now.

If I explain to her do you think she might buy it?

Explain what?
Either let her know what you feel or don't.
And if you don't know what you feel... don't make chit up... just go out to hang out, see?
My bet is that she's totally human... like you... no real definitions on peeps she met on New Year's Eve.
But...

Teditis's photo
Mon 01/23/12 02:25 PM
Edited by Teditis on Mon 01/23/12 02:25 PM

Might I just allow you folks to hear my open thoughts here,and PLEASE,,feel free to comment and let me know yours.

I cannot tell you how many times I have tried and email someone here a short message as to something they may have posted,,or said in a reply on a post.
(it could be they need a prayer or a boost in moral- just to say welcome here, or anything OTHER than I'm HITTING ON THEM,lol)

And after typing it all out,,and hitting send,,

I get the message telling me that their preferences, STOPPED me sending them my thoughts?

Now,,I fully understand that we all only wish to be hit on,lol, THROUGH someone only fitting OUR PREFERENCES.

HOWEVER,,The MANY who I have had THIS happen with, are NOT a person I am HITTING ON, Just sending some kind words to.

NOW,,when THAT happens to me,,I may have invested five minutes to find THAT out,,and then,,there is no way short of speaking to them on a post,,to let them know that?

SO NOW,,this was written to discuss this and see what you folks think here,,,and MOSTLY,,to be telling THIS,,in a GROUP FORMAT, so the ones who might not remember they have THAT stopping others from writing to them,,might then look and check what they have AS their prefrences NOW showing?
My last one,,was because I was a smoker,,in MY profile to be read, I guess?,,because MOST times,,its my age here...lol
And FRIENDS,,,don't really have an age barier with me,,as to just be a friend on here?

So,,ANY thoughts to ADD? bigsmile

Sometimes I fix my dog some food.... no cheffing involved, but I work at it, see? Then... she doesn't eat!
What can I do?
Generally I go to bed... she does too... eats that food for breakfast.
The sun rises then sets again.
Does that sound overly retarded T?

Teditis's photo
Sat 01/21/12 05:47 PM
who's got popcorn?

Teditis's photo
Fri 01/20/12 05:46 PM
You Don't Know Me' - ELH version
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xt6HqZrsnOI

Teditis's photo
Fri 01/20/12 05:10 PM

If you were to describe the best kiss you've ever had...how would you describe it?

Belissa Claveria.
I-I've no other words.

Teditis's photo
Fri 01/20/12 04:33 PM
Edited by Teditis on Fri 01/20/12 04:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YApNirMC9gM