Community > Posts By > kissablekiss

kissablekiss's photo
Wed 08/27/14 01:07 AM

I think it's time I get me a boyfriend ,but guys irritates the hell out of me >.<

Forever alone I know ...

If you do find a non-annoying boyfriend, Sonica, he'll be a lucky guy.
aww thanks Matt lol

I AGREE!!!...love
let shack up instead lol ( no homo ) you're gorgeous :)

love (((((Sonica)))))...You're on, summers at your place, winters at mine!!..I think our wardrobes just doubled!bigsmile

don't threaten me with a good time ... Lol I need a new closet :wink: ohwell

kissablekiss's photo
Tue 08/26/14 04:59 PM

I'm single, because I want to be single.

well look at you lol ...
Single life is better I take it .

kissablekiss's photo
Tue 08/26/14 03:08 PM
Always deleting my most ... :/

kissablekiss's photo
Tue 08/26/14 02:46 PM
^^ trying to steal my girl

kissablekiss's photo
Tue 08/26/14 02:17 PM
I have a vivid imagination ... Unicorns ,mermaids and vampires arguing about who's going to take me to dinner later ..

kissablekiss's photo
Tue 08/26/14 02:02 PM

I think it's time I get me a boyfriend ,but guys irritates the hell out of me >.<

Forever alone I know ...

aww thanks Matt lol

I AGREE!!!...love
let shack up instead lol ( no homo ) you're gorgeous :)

kissablekiss's photo
Tue 08/26/14 01:34 PM

Forever alone I know ...

aww thanks Matt lol

kissablekiss's photo
Tue 08/26/14 11:53 AM
Age doesn't matter ..tell me prison is just a room lol

kissablekiss's photo
Tue 08/26/14 11:27 AM

Forever alone I know ...

kissablekiss's photo
Tue 08/26/14 11:03 AM

Think I found what you are looking for ...

... sorry, didn't have time to wrap her!
Lololol

kissablekiss's photo
Tue 08/26/14 05:16 AM
I'm looking for one too meh

kissablekiss's photo
Tue 08/26/14 05:16 AM

It makes it stressful due to all the waiting and not knowing... Now days they want to see what you can do on a piece of paper... So if you don't have all the things you qualify for put to words you will not even get a call. It would be nice if they sent a response back so you would at least know. But then that would take one person just to do that...

I know in less then two months I bet I sent out over 100 resumes. Finally I just went out and went to places and talked to them but then even then many said sorry we only take resumes online... Heck even to get a waitress job which I had to for a while to make it. I had to send those online as well...

Keep you chin up things will all work out...

kissablekiss's photo
Mon 08/25/14 06:42 AM
Im sure youll get plenty of hits ..

kissablekiss's photo
Mon 08/25/14 06:37 AM
Where do you prefer to live Countryside or City ?

In the city you definitely have better choice when it comes to everything: cultural life, social life, sports, shopping, educational centers and so on.
Disadvantage may be lack of fresh air sometimes, bad traffic, higher rate of criminal etc.

Countryside gives you a peaceful environment, lots of fresh air, better relationships with people around you because you are all pointed to each other, lower rate of criminal etc. Problems are lack of everything that city offers.

kissablekiss's photo
Mon 08/25/14 06:28 AM

Job hunting is a big game that sucks your identity from every fibre of your soul. The resume is tailored to make you fit what "The Man" is looking for. Nothing or nobody is really as they appear during the initial, getting to know the place.

The worst part is waiting for the bogus degrees, certificates and references to clear the screening.

Ya, trying out to be the dentist for me was way harder than cheerleader.

HaHaHa I can just see you in a cheerleading outfit and pom-poms :D
Maybe lose the beard and then you would nail it, for surerofl

@Kissablekiss I think ^he just happened to find your ideal job there, as you would make a fine cheerleader. You have the killer body for it and think of all the fun you could have, interviewing for it.....lmao.....brings a whole new meaning to the phrase 'How high can you jump?' <--that becomes a serious question in your case...

I'm not here to add to your stress, just kidding around, trying to add some light relief to a very serious and life-impacting situation. @ Cirecom and @Issac are offering good advice imo

Lol ,just had the time to view this . funny indeed .How are you ?

ps Thanks for the advice guys .

kissablekiss's photo
Sat 08/23/14 07:24 PM

Don't look at it like a chore, look at it like an actual job.

designate 8 hours in the day to spend in job hunting, set goals such as apply to one job every hour, take a lunch, and at the end of the 8 hours STOP, and start again the next say.

not only will you get more accomplished this way, you will also be getting ready for the routine once you get the job.
good idea ! Never thought of it that way .

kissablekiss's photo
Sat 08/23/14 02:54 PM
why is it so stressful ?

kissablekiss's photo
Tue 08/19/14 09:02 AM
Urghhhh

kissablekiss's photo
Mon 08/18/14 05:59 PM
Just turn the other cheek... That's some bulls.... Right there .

kissablekiss's photo
Mon 08/18/14 02:56 PM

So I finally gave in and read Steve Harvey book ..."Act Like A Lady ,Think Like a Man ..

Very insightful .

i am glad to see the young ladies take an interest in whats going on below the surface instead of the surface noise that is most often focused on ---:heart:
flowerforyou