bobdesigns4262's photo
Mon 06/09/08 11:27 AM
$15 on gas to get to your place and the dollar menu for a snack

bobdesigns4262's photo
Mon 06/09/08 11:26 AM
mcdonald's has some nice kid's meals toys out now

bobdesigns4262's photo
Mon 06/09/08 10:48 AM

MBD.... My understanding is that Australia was not founded as a place of religious freedoms, but rather a dumping ground for criminals and undesirables (originally). Not fact, just what I recall.

They certainly got their act together and can what they please. I'm not sure you can compare what you are saying their stance is with the USA, but your point is taken. I am simply suggesting people come here for the right to celebrate their religion in any way they like, and we say we will tolerate it and accept it. That is our motto...
politically correctness is so yesterdaygrumble

bobdesigns4262's photo
Mon 06/09/08 10:42 AM

[Prime Minister John Howard - Australia ]

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques.

Quote:

'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS , MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians, as we have never seen before.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom.'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH . not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, then you have no choice but to learn 'our' language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented.. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are finished complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here.
You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, American citizens will find the backbone to start speaking and voicing the same truths.

Muslims who want to live under Islamic Sharia law were told on Wednesday to get out of Australia , as the government targeted radicals in a bid to head off potential terror attacks.

Separately, Howard angered some Australian Muslims on Wednesday by saying he supported spy agencies monitoring the nation's mosques.

Quote:

'IMMIGRANTS, NOT AUSTRALIANS , MUST ADAPT. Take It Or Leave It. I am tired of this nation worrying about whether we are offending some individual or their culture. Since the terrorist attacks on Bali , we have experienced a surge in patriotism by the majority of Australians, as we have never seen before.'

'This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by millions of men and women who have sought freedom.'

'We speak mainly ENGLISH . not Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian, or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society, then you have no choice but to learn 'our' language!'

'Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian, right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented.. It is certainly appropriate to display it on the walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.'

'We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept ours, and live in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.'

'This is OUR COUNTRY, OUR LAND, and OUR LIFESTYLE, and we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this. But once you are finished complaining, whining, and griping about Our Flag, Our Pledge, Our Christian beliefs, or Our Way of Life, I highly encourage you take advantage of one other great Australian freedom

'THE RIGHT TO LEAVE.'

'If you aren't happy here then LEAVE. We didn't force you to come here.
You asked to be here. So accept the country YOU accepted.'

Maybe if we circulate this amongst ourselves, American citizens will find the backbone to start speaking and voicing the same truths.
......i kinda like the right to leave part...bigsmile

bobdesigns4262's photo
Mon 06/09/08 10:31 AM

So go take an NSAID and quit whining.
mydol for whinersdevil

bobdesigns4262's photo
Mon 06/09/08 10:23 AM

I dont even go to mutual match anymore and I dont care how many people want to meet me from there....its a police lineup!!!noway laugh
...that's saying the lesser of many evils from my stand point

bobdesigns4262's photo
Mon 06/09/08 10:20 AM
i know this is a usual topic, our favorite sub-service, "mutual match" ....but for the love of pete...if they use the factors that i have selected as my traits i am looking for, other than "breathing",(questionable at times)..that is the only things most of my so-called matches have in common with megrumble grumble grumble

bobdesigns4262's photo
Mon 06/09/08 09:53 AM
plus i find de-boweling a goat works wonders on 7-day aventists

bobdesigns4262's photo
Mon 06/09/08 09:52 AM
personally, i just throw kittens at the mormons who come to my door and call it a daydevil

bobdesigns4262's photo
Mon 06/09/08 09:50 AM

How can i help you?let me take yer order
....yeah i'd like a nice red head..built for speed and hold the mustarddevil

bobdesigns4262's photo
Mon 06/09/08 09:41 AM

Try " Mutual Match" & meet someone nearby that you can afford today!!

* Available while supplies last, Not available in most areas*
laugh laugh laugh mutual match?...pleazzzzzeee

bobdesigns4262's photo
Mon 06/09/08 09:40 AM
walking around my house in azz-less chaps, with my riding crop in towdevil

bobdesigns4262's photo
Mon 06/09/08 09:39 AM
women's prisons have a captured audence you may try

bobdesigns4262's photo
Mon 06/09/08 09:38 AM
collecting womens panties, stalking, building my s&m romper room, sharpening knifes, making acid vats...nothing out of the normdevil

bobdesigns4262's photo
Mon 06/09/08 09:36 AM
buy low, sell high...oh, you wanted ideas on women.....HA....huh

bobdesigns4262's photo
Mon 06/09/08 09:27 AM
auburn girl likes pink banana's

bobdesigns4262's photo
Mon 06/09/08 08:22 AM
i prefer to tupper the ware myself

bobdesigns4262's photo
Sun 06/08/08 10:44 AM
i got them beat..i am already a lesbiandevil devil