Community > Posts By > thumper95

thumper95's photo
Mon 08/03/09 07:28 AM
today officially sucks.

thumper95's photo
Fri 07/31/09 09:26 AM
and something tells me since i have a lap top we might can still talk once in a while.

thumper95's photo
Fri 07/31/09 08:32 AM
Two Irishmen walk out of a bar

Hey it could happen

thumper95's photo
Fri 07/31/09 05:34 AM
i used to work with a fella by the name of brooks gay

thumper95's photo
Wed 07/29/09 12:35 PM
i could sick mikey on you after feeding him a few lil blue pills aj

thumper95's photo
Mon 07/27/09 08:49 AM
Jerry?

thumper95's photo
Mon 07/27/09 08:48 AM
im the quiet type too.

thumper95's photo
Mon 07/27/09 08:42 AM
you could call in with rectaloptilitis. thats where the nerves in your azz get crossed with the optical nerves and you have a $hitty outlook on going back to work.,

thumper95's photo
Mon 07/27/09 07:15 AM
and im working overtime next week. yaaaaaaaaaaa

thumper95's photo
Fri 07/24/09 07:29 AM
working hard are they?

thumper95's photo
Fri 07/24/09 06:34 AM
Not all of his books tie into the series. A large portion of them do, but not all. The Dark Tower was and still is his lifes work. He is one of the truest masters of american lit that i have ever read. He is one of the rare writers that can catch your attention and make you crave more and more. Roland is a darker version of himself. and FYI,, the Wolves of the Calla was a great book. as was Song Of Susannah. the ending threw me, but to me it was a great book.

thumper95's photo
Fri 07/24/09 06:07 AM
i know,,,

thumper95's photo
Fri 07/24/09 06:00 AM
smokin

thumper95's photo
Fri 07/24/09 05:58 AM
Four friends, who hadn't seen each other in 30 years, reunited at a party. After several drinks, one of the men had to use the rest room. Those who remained talked about their kids.

The first guy said, 'My son is my pride and joy.He started working at a successful company at the bottom of the barrel. He studied Economics and Business Administration and soon began to climb the corporate ladder and now he's the President of the company. He became so rich that he gave his best friend a top of the line Mercedes for his birthday.'

The second guy said, 'Darn, that's terrific! My son is also my pride and joy.He started working for a big airline, and then went to flight school to become a pilot. Eventually he became a partner in the company, where he owns the majority of its assets. He's so rich that he gave his best friend a brand new jet for his birthday.

The third man said: 'Well, that's terrific! My son studied in the bestuniversitiesand became an engineer. Then he started his own construction company andis now a multimillionaire. He also gave away something very nice and expensive to his best friend for his birthday: A 30,000 square foot mansion.
The three friends congratulated each other just as the fourth returned from the restroom and asked: 'What are all the congratulations for?' One of the three said: 'We were talking about the pride we feel for the successes of our sons. What about your son?'

The fourth man replied: 'My son is gay and makes a living dancing as a stripper at a nightclub.' The three friends said: 'What a shame. What a disappointment.' The fourth man replied: 'No, I'm not ashamed.He's my son and I love him. And he hasn't done too badly either. His birthday was two weeks ago, and he received a beautiful 30,000 square foot mansion, a brand new jet and a top of the line Mercedes from his three boyfriends.

Oppsfrustrated rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl slaphead

thumper95's photo
Thu 07/23/09 08:07 AM

The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything

Goodbye, and thanks for all the fish.

and whatever you do,, dont let them read you poetry

thumper95's photo
Thu 07/23/09 07:47 AM
The Answer to the Ultimate Question of Life, the Universe, and Everything,

thumper95's photo
Thu 07/23/09 07:29 AM

thumper95's photo
Thu 07/23/09 05:50 AM
and you really think im offended,, come on now. do i really use big words like that when im mad?

thumper95's photo
Thu 07/23/09 05:46 AM
or when the majority spoken of might misrepresent the masses that you are speaking of.

thumper95's photo
Thu 07/23/09 05:42 AM
ok,, go to your room and no cookies.