Community > Posts By > Leon100

Leon100's photo
Mon 04/05/10 05:51 AM

Groder Swanker

Does it drip feed you alcohol while you sleep?

Leon100's photo
Mon 04/05/10 05:47 AM

This thread had NOTHING to do with King's Of Leon anymore, huh? laugh :tongue:

I think the line has been drawn under that one hasn't it laugh

Leon100's photo
Mon 04/05/10 05:46 AM

You wear shoes?! Don't drink moonshine?! wtf there goes the bubble... It is fairly religious though isn't it? Hot weather, everybody has got horse and a Dodge Charger. You know fine women in tight jeans with cowboy boots and low cut blowse.. with a cowgirl hat. I mean common, tell me it is really like that!noway

hell if were like that we might all move there...laugh

It is just like that in Scotland... :wink:

I may have to practice up on my shearing skills. laugh

You dont have to worry too much, they only shave the womens heads and as for the sheep, they just throw the sheep into a couldron over a big fire (fur and all). Not that advanced you see when it comes to cooking methods...

Leon100's photo
Mon 04/05/10 05:40 AM

Ever been in the US?

I have been to Ohio and Miami

Leon100's photo
Mon 04/05/10 05:34 AM

You wear shoes?! Don't drink moonshine?! wtf there goes the bubble... It is fairly religious though isn't it? Hot weather, everybody has got horse and a Dodge Charger. You know fine women in tight jeans with cowboy boots and low cut blowse.. with a cowgirl hat. I mean common, tell me it is really like that!noway

hell if were like that we might all move there...laugh

It is just like that in Scotland... :wink:

Leon100's photo
Mon 04/05/10 05:33 AM

No. I've lived all over the USA but never been to Europe. I'd love to go someday when I can manage it. I wanna' do a museum tour and soak up some history and all....

Thats one of the nicest things about the UK (Europe in general). Because of the smaller scale, you can drive for a couple days and visit several places (cities and towns), some will have old mills and some will have underground passages across the whole town, you go from rolling hills to the sea to city type environements. Sometimes you get the four seasons in one day (which adds to the charm of the place). Then ultimately you have London. It is a place where you have memorial after memorial, museum after museum, art show after art show and then you have the night life. Honestly, there is always something to do. I have lost count of the long sessions I have been on whilst exploring the city. You see, it isn't just the history of England, but that history is entwined with sevral other parts of history and when you put the whole picture together, it makes for quite an interesting story

Leon100's photo
Mon 04/05/10 05:20 AM
Ha glad you reassured me that the women ply you with bourbon. That kinda puts my mind at ease. I can picture it now. Me sitting on the porch with my harmonica and some fine woman sitting in my lap "plying me with bourbon" then I just put her over my shoulder and run into the fields where... erm, well you know... So are you all on the run from the cops there too laugh

You say Bible Belt, but you should go to Poland sometime, that is some pretty serious religious stuff happening there. Probably one of the most religious places I have been to.

I would be tempted to say it isn't that different, but I bet it is VERY different isn't it. Ever been to the UK?

Leon100's photo
Mon 04/05/10 05:06 AM

Leon100's photo
Mon 04/05/10 04:59 AM
Kentucky... Us folk (in the UK) only really know of that place from in films laugh

How long you been there for? Whats it like?

Leon100's photo
Mon 04/05/10 04:50 AM

all i said is i love all woman not that i want to have sex with them all.

What like every single woman on the planet? Thats the spririt!

Leon100's photo
Mon 04/05/10 04:44 AM
Wow, been an all nighter huh? Or are you just an early bird.
Lexington, now that is a place you dont hear about every day!

Leon100's photo
Mon 04/05/10 04:35 AM

What time is it in London, bro?

What about where you are?

Leon100's photo
Mon 04/05/10 04:32 AM

Any coincidence that yr name is Leon? :tongue:

Ha, well I was given that name a long time before the Kings of Leon formed as a group...
I'm believe ya'. I just found that kinda' amusing. laugh drinker :tongue:

You know, I realised that as soon as I relied to he post... Kinda looked at it and saw the names and thought; yip, I know how this looks!
laugh laugh laugh

ohwell laugh

Leon100's photo
Mon 04/05/10 04:29 AM

Ha, well I was given that name a long time before the Kings of Leon formed as a group...
I'm believe ya'. I just found that kinda' amusing. laugh drinker :tongue:

You know, I realised that as soon as I relied to he post... Kinda looked at it and saw the names and thought; yip, I know how this looks!

Leon100's photo
Mon 04/05/10 04:25 AM

Leon100's photo
Mon 04/05/10 04:14 AM

The Kings of Leon's new album featuring use somebody, notion and sex and fire is so dramatically different to their old stuff I can only assume they decided to take the pop rock route to get to number one

...To get to number one, to play massive stadiums, broaden their fanbase... Not so sure they sold out, admittedly some of their songs on that album are probably considered to be more mainstream, but then you got to ask yourself; of their early stuff, if they had carried on like that, all their songs would sound somewhat the same on every album. It was a unique sound they had, but they couldn't sustain it without the new album sounding like the previous and so on. Also, I think we can only really form a conclusion/assumptions once their new album comes out because it would have to be over a couple of records to see the direction they are heading in; in comparrisson to their older stuff

Leon100's photo
Sun 04/04/10 12:53 PM
You know once I thought everybody was ignoring me and not responding to my attempts at conversation... Then I realised I was in Madame Taussauds. Maybe all is not quite as it seems :wink:

Leon100's photo
Sun 04/04/10 12:42 PM
Fangio

Leon100's photo
Sun 04/04/10 12:00 PM

Happy Easter to all the nice guys in the whole wide world. I'm still looking for you.flowerforyou

Happy Easter to you too

Leon100's photo
Sat 04/03/10 12:31 PM
It isn't your day is it!

1 3 Next