Community > Posts By > rzepkow1

rzepkow1's photo
Tue 06/24/08 06:56 AM

I keep trying,,,

but can't figure out how to stop laughinglaugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Think I need a tutorhuh grumble ohwell

I am thinkin' you may get a relpy "or two" from the men who are SO willing to volunteer for this sort of exercise program!:wink:

rzepkow1's photo
Tue 06/24/08 06:46 AM

Mrytle can cover FL and I'll cover the Northeast to ensure that you women are correctly excersizing. We don't want you to injure yourselves.

thats only fair drinker

So very noble of you both!flowerforyou

No personal gain , to be sure!:wink:

Think about the sacrifice in time I'm willing to make for my fellow Americans.bigsmile

And you make it sound patriotic too, wow!

I can extend my area to the mid-atlantic states for you.flowerforyou

Again, the openness and sincerity of these gestures just floor me!

rzepkow1's photo
Tue 06/24/08 06:39 AM

Mrytle can cover FL and I'll cover the Northeast to ensure that you women are correctly excersizing. We don't want you to injure yourselves.

thats only fair drinker

Think about the sacrifice in time I'm willing to make for my fellow Americans.bigsmile

And you make it sound patriotic too, wow!

rzepkow1's photo
Tue 06/24/08 06:37 AM

ooooh,can i be the judge of how well y'all are learning?just send your videos to me and i'll review them smokin

Wow, such volunteerism, refreshing!laugh

rzepkow1's photo
Tue 06/24/08 06:35 AM

thats only fair drinker

rzepkow1's photo
Tue 06/24/08 06:09 AM

that was my next question.... is she married?laugh

woe ladies laugh laugh laugh yes she is married and no nothing going on here beyond work. I have already patched it up. I told her I was just so used to her long hair that being cut short took me by surprise and now that I look at it.....it looks like a damn chia pet experiment gone bad!

Wow, and that patched things up?laugh

rzepkow1's photo
Tue 06/24/08 06:01 AM
It is all in how it is presented/said.

Dipomacy and tact and compassion go a long way...and are usually much appreciated!:smile:

rzepkow1's photo
Tue 06/24/08 04:20 AM

If after an 11 yr relationship, where you gave up just about everything you had, you found out your other half was cheating. So you confront her (or him) and they deny it and deny it and deny it.. but you know theres something going on.. so you ask the person to leave your home..(so you can absorb everything)and they move in that night with the person you suspected them of cheating with? To top it off.... they live less then a mile from me where I have to pass everyday.. so I get to see her SUV there,his car there. How would you feel??
Would you be angry, hurt, or jealous??
Would you want to stop and confront them?
Would you be depressed.. or relieved?

shes admitted to it. Shes only known this person 1 month. Shes told me how much she loves him,and how much he loves her...she had the odacity to tell me how much sex they have.. etc.. Ive put a stop to her contacting me.. havent heard from her since last Thursday..
But I still hurt.. Im still angry... but having to pass them everyday is what kills...

now.. how would you be feeling??

Been there - done that.frown

Sorry you have to endure this pain and grief, but God must have something more instore for you and your future. Have faith and know that you can and will get past this!

I have such peace in where I am in my life, but I had to endure much pain and anguish, in order to get here.

Best of luck to you!

rzepkow1's photo
Tue 06/24/08 04:12 AM
Edited by rzepkow1 on Tue 06/24/08 04:13 AM

I have a friend who had an affair with this lady they both got divorced. The affair was wrong but since he got his divorce she has decided that she don't or can't see him anymore due to the shame but she is very interested in dating other men. He wants her to give them a chance and see how it goes because it is what they agreed to do in the very beginning. Should he walk and grant her wish or should she stay and keep her promise to him?

In my opinion, relationships that begin with lies and deception are doomed from the onset, for all parties involved. Sadly sometimes, there are even 'outside the couple' casualties that get brought into the mix as well!

rzepkow1's photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:45 PM
brussel sprouts!grumble

rzepkow1's photo
Sun 06/22/08 06:10 PM
Aren't you the lucky one- best of luck!happy

rzepkow1's photo
Sun 06/22/08 03:41 PM

check the mirror!laugh

or your hand
laugh laugh laugh laugh

laugh laugh

rzepkow1's photo
Sun 06/22/08 03:11 PM
Although a flower bouquet is a lovely sentiment, it is the thoughtfulness, inspiration and sincere gesture behind the action that is the most appealing!flowerforyou

rzepkow1's photo
Sun 06/22/08 02:31 PM
Grief is a very long process with many up and down cycles.
Time does help.

rzepkow1's photo
Sun 06/22/08 02:23 PM
This life is only a moment in a real eternity -

Live this life well and purposeful, knowing the next part, is incredibly more!

Have faith!
flowerforyou

rzepkow1's photo
Sun 06/22/08 02:11 PM

im think im the perfect girl next door:tongue:

i was just about to say the same thing :tongue:
great minds hun loldrinker

indeed!:wink:

rzepkow1's photo
Sun 06/22/08 02:10 PM

im think im the perfect girl next door:tongue:

i was just about to say the same thing :tongue:

Me too- that is how I think of myself
-just the average, normal gal-next-door:smile:

rzepkow1's photo
Sun 06/22/08 09:31 AM
A gentleman please,
tall
sincere
handsome
grounded
humble
fun
good kisser
stable (emotionally, mentally financially)
christain
vibrant
charasmatic
faithful

:wink:

rzepkow1's photo
Sun 06/22/08 09:22 AM
would have guessed 26

rzepkow1's photo
Sun 06/22/08 09:11 AM

for Jill