Community > Posts By > TheTrueAxiom

TheTrueAxiom's photo
Sun 04/11/10 06:59 AM
Damn me and my handicap! :laughing:

There must be something wrong with me then, because I love the mature woman. Especially Cougars winking

Well despite the set-back, I would still say yes flowerforyou

TheTrueAxiom's photo
Sun 04/11/10 06:56 AM

GIT/CM$ d-(+) s++:++ a- C+(++)>++++ LS* P-- L++ E W++$ !N !o K(---) w++$ O- M-- V PS !PE Y+(++) PGP+ t-(--) 5+ X(-) R- tv b++ DI++ D++(+++) G++ e+++ h--- r+(++) y+(++) A++++$

Awesome, lol. Question though: What is the "A", I've never seen that one.

You are not a true Geek until you realise what the final 'A' stands for laugh

TheTrueAxiom's photo
Sun 04/11/10 06:55 AM
Crimdolyn I passed with a score of 960, was hoping for a 100% pass of 1000 but I'll setlle for 960!

TheTrueAxiom's photo
Sun 04/11/10 06:51 AM

You are absolutely correct as to the above information TTA. Only upgraded members or members that have been here for awhile can click on the "viewed me" at the top of the screen and see who viewed them. Mingle Plus was added not too long ago and includes the option of seeing who viewed your profile. It used to be given for free to users until that point. Now there is a fee.

Thank God, I thought I was going mad. Well, madder! Thanks for the clarification though jlove43

TheTrueAxiom's photo
Sun 04/11/10 05:34 AM

The 'who viewed me' is NOT only for premium memebers. Marvin, you should be able to just click on the link "Who Viewed Me", right next to your picture on the My Account page.

shutterbug if you click that link, it automatically takes you to the MinglePlus payment page. I have tried it on both my PC and my mobile and get the same result everytime.

TheTrueAxiom's photo
Sun 04/11/10 05:31 AM
Some more you should try that are quite funny are:

Moonwalk
Throw Pillow
Elephant
Robot
Walk Like an Egyptian
Rage
Fall
Peck
Read a book
headstand
YMCA
Air Guitar
Sing
Pee

TheTrueAxiom's photo
Sun 04/11/10 05:27 AM
Just wondering how many Mingle users have what others perceive to be an 'unusual hairstyle? I have always cut, colored and styled my own hair and always wear it spiked, and really love my Hawk!

Share your hairstyles below

TheTrueAxiom's photo
Sun 04/11/10 05:25 AM
Hidden Words

TheTrueAxiom's photo
Sun 04/11/10 05:24 AM
Moil

TheTrueAxiom's photo
Sun 04/11/10 05:22 AM
Hi marvin1977,

The option you are trying to access can only be done so by a Premium member. If you are not one the option will take you to this link: https://secure.mingle2.com/payment?from=who_viewed_me

There is also a pop-up box that appears and although I can access it fine on both my phones -Sony Ericsson Aino & W705- I know some phones can not.

Hope this helps

TheTrueAxiom's photo
Sun 04/11/10 05:17 AM
Edited by TheTrueAxiom on Sun 04/11/10 05:18 AM
In which case, to answer your initial question: Yes, I do :smile: - and you're welcome

Thanks, I love spiked hair, especially my Hawk

I mainly listen to Industrial, but also listen to HardHouse and Trance as I DJ in them.

Question: [got asked this the other day on my Vlog] Why don't chicken breasts have nipples? what

TheTrueAxiom's photo
Sun 04/11/10 05:10 AM
There is a much easier way to save videos from sites like YouTube, Facebook etc. if you are using IE follow these easy steps:

1] Open IE
2] Go to Youtube, Facebook etc.
3] Play the video to the end
4] Click 'Tools' in your IE toolbar
5] Select 'Internet Options'
6] Select 'Settings'
7] Select 'View Files'
8] Look for the '.flv' files for Youtube, '.mp4' for Facebook
9] Copy these to your desired location

And now you have the video you wanted. Simple!

Want to know anything else? Just ask....

TheTrueAxiom's photo
Sun 04/11/10 05:06 AM
GIT/CM$ d-(+) s++:++ a- C+(++)>++++ LS* P-- L++ E W++$ !N !o K(---) w++$ O- M-- V PS !PE Y+(++) PGP+ t-(--) 5+ X(-) R- tv b++ DI++ D++(+++) G++ e+++ h--- r+(++) y+(++) A++++$

:laughing:

TheTrueAxiom's photo
Sun 04/11/10 04:39 AM
Hi don306, what version of Windows are you running, or are you using a Mac?

As for your questions on the whole the greater the cameras resolution, the clearer and sharper the picture is but that can vary depending on your lighting ie. if it's too bright or too dark

TheTrueAxiom's photo
Sun 04/11/10 04:36 AM
I am a DJ and I prefer to use Fruity Loops as you can use it to record and add beats etc. and is cheaper than $500

Have you ever tried it? What did you think?

TheTrueAxiom's photo
Sun 04/11/10 04:34 AM
Edited by TheTrueAxiom on Sun 04/11/10 04:34 AM
Is that the Windows Server one? If it is it took me two attempts, but I got it in the end! :laughing: I too am a MCSE, MCSA and MCP

TheTrueAxiom's photo
Sun 04/11/10 04:32 AM
You should try Spogg as it is much better, has a great selection of games including Tetris and you can meet new people too!

If you sign-up let me know and I'll add you

TheTrueAxiom's photo
Sun 04/11/10 04:28 AM

Plot:
A group of merciless warriors are being hunted by the ultimate hunters - the Predators - on a planet. The only thing is, it's not their planet....

Release Dates:

Germany
8 July 2010

Russia
8 July 2010

USA
9 July 2010

Belgium
14 July 2010

UK
22 July 2010

Now I personally can not wait for this to come out as I have seen and own both Predator films as well as the AvP range. From what I have seen from the trailer it looks to be an amazing movie. I have heard rumours that people think this is a re-make of the original with Arnold Schwartzenegger, but this is not the case.

What are you views, opinions etc. ?

TheTrueAxiom's photo
Sun 04/11/10 04:20 AM
I understand the word 'ornery to mean ugly, and I would have to say you're not ugly. Although I'm guessing I have the definition wrong! :laughing:

My question: ¿sıɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ uɐɔ

TheTrueAxiom's photo
Sun 04/11/10 04:15 AM
The film itself was great, but I don't think Sam Worthington was right for the role of Perseus as I kept seeing him as his TErminator 4 character :laughing: although they were originally going to use Channing Tatum, the guy from Step Up etc.!

1 2 7 8 9 10 11 12 14