Community > Posts By > Veldt_Falsetto

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Wed 04/06/11 09:47 AM

Is it a massage? slaphead

A massage from Holland! ;D

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Wed 04/06/11 07:01 AM
nope, never heard of it...is it something to do with prostitues...Holland + Rubbing makes me think of that

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Wed 04/06/11 06:59 AM
Guys:

James Franco

Jared Leto

Girls:

Natalie Portman is gorgeous

but Audrey Tautou is stunning, promise you

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Wed 04/06/11 06:32 AM
No boohoo

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Wed 04/06/11 06:28 AM
God damn, green and stuff yeah

and errrrr, you get dealt a rough card in life with all of these guys perving on ya obviously ahem...

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Tue 04/05/11 04:33 PM
Getting distracted by Death Note is a natural thing as it IS that good

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Tue 04/05/11 04:26 PM

I wouldn't wanna rush ya lizziebee

and yeah, I find myself wanting to go onto subs just to watch more but after almost 200 episodes of dub only well...it's hard to get used to

yea, i hear ya... but i actually like the subbed versions better now... the voices are better, and the are uncut... i see some small differences in the dubbed versions...the subbed versions the voices are much better(to me), the cussing is still there, and a few little things like sexual innuendos are still there...

I actually like some of the voice acting in English bleach, I think Ichigos VA is brilliant as Ichigo (he's not so good in other things), the captains and lieutenants are generally well voiced too, and I like Chad's VA in most things that he's in but there are some REALLY annoying voices, one of the dolls really kills my ears, not Kon, the bird thing, if I hear that for more than a minute I'd have to mute it til she's gone

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Tue 04/05/11 04:19 PM
well as tomorrow is...well right now for me, I suppose I'll leave it to someone else, have fun at dance class, which is a question for later :D

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Tue 04/05/11 04:15 PM
I wouldn't wanna rush ya lizziebee

and yeah, I find myself wanting to go onto subs just to watch more but after almost 200 episodes of dub only well...it's hard to get used to

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Tue 04/05/11 04:05 PM

I'm gonna go say Hi there, and not mention whatever it is that's starred out, I didn't notice, I'm nice like that.

wow, your a nice guy... but she does have some nice hooters

In all honesty Byakuya or mightymoe (if that IS your real name) I've only seen her display picture but I'm sure they are really amazing, I was just being nice, I won't make judgements on them unless I see them in person (which I don't think I will)

you watch bleach, huh... love that tune...err toon

Ja, pretty into Bleach
bleach is kick ***! I have the full rukia costume

Hold on...doesn't Rukia just wear the average Soul Reaper get up?

not when she is the real world...well, when she is going to school with ichygo anyway

well i have the soul reaper stuff. I'll have to post a pic tomorrow. Its pretty cool. I was told i made a good rukia. :)

Looking forward to it :)

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Tue 04/05/11 04:04 PM

I'm gonna go say Hi there, and not mention whatever it is that's starred out, I didn't notice, I'm nice like that.

In all honesty Byakuya or mightymoe (if that IS your real name) I've only seen her display picture but I'm sure they are really amazing, I was just being nice, I won't make judgements on them unless I see them in person (which I don't think I will)

Ja, pretty into Bleach
a new episode should be out today... almost forgot...

ya serious? They tend to all get uploaded on sundays from what I've seen (england has no channels AT ALL)

it's there, i just checked... what episode are you on?

I'm lagging behind with the english dubbed episodes, so...199 I think

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Tue 04/05/11 04:03 PM

Ja, pretty into Bleach

you would make a good rukia! and a great Orihime!!!

My ex is the human double of Orihime...seriously...

wow... that had to be fun!

I say we demand pics of lizziebee kuchiki

and...ahem...yes, it was, very fun

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Tue 04/05/11 04:00 PM

Ja, pretty into Bleach

you would make a good rukia! and a great Orihime!!!

My ex is the human double of Orihime...seriously...

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Tue 04/05/11 03:57 PM

Ja, pretty into Bleach

Hold on...doesn't Rukia just wear the average Soul Reaper get up?

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Tue 04/05/11 03:57 PM

Ja, pretty into Bleach
a new episode should be out today... almost forgot...

ya serious? They tend to all get uploaded on sundays from what I've seen (england has no channels AT ALL)

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Tue 04/05/11 03:51 PM
This thread deserves love! Nirvana were awesome.

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Tue 04/05/11 03:50 PM

Ja, pretty into Bleach

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Tue 04/05/11 03:49 PM

ha ha thank you yet again. Did you get your hourly fix? And to the other guy, thanks for being nice. :)

You're welcome (proper gentleman me eh?)
nothing wrong with a gentleman :)

Glad to hear it, I was considering going to the doctor about it, some people don't exactly respect it nowadays.
lol you're fine. Ppl on here like to joke i've learned. And ppl in everyday life, if they don't like it they are crazy.

Joking is fine, and now we've had this intial conversation about how I don't notice your boobs, I may from now on refer to you as boobs just for the irony of it all
ha ha go for it

Sure thing Boobs :)

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Tue 04/05/11 03:41 PM

ha ha thank you yet again. Did you get your hourly fix? And to the other guy, thanks for being nice. :)

Glad to hear it, I was considering going to the doctor about it, some people don't exactly respect it nowadays.
lol you're fine. Ppl on here like to joke i've learned. And ppl in everyday life, if they don't like it they are crazy.

Joking is fine, and now we've had this intial conversation about how I don't notice your boobs, I may from now on refer to you as boobs just for the irony of it all

Veldt_Falsetto's photo
Tue 04/05/11 03:28 PM