Community > Posts By > Yödä

Yödä's photo
Sun 06/03/18 02:55 PM
Get dressed we're going out :joy:

Yödä's photo
Sun 06/03/18 02:52 PM

Exploring your own brain is the main key,we've got an unlimited brain capacity that can be used by any individual,you need to open your mind and push that brain to the max,how? Continuous learning ? Yes but it's not enough cause sometimes you need to be creative and let your brain teach you,at that point you'll be amazed by the way that our brain works and finally knowledge has no limits :slight_smile:
knowledge has limits yoda ., not everyone is blessed with an exceptional brain . Otherwise we would all be like Stephen Hawkins .. imagine a world like that smitten

Actually we can all be like S.Hawking the problem is not about knowledge or human brain capacity the problem is How we use our brains and are we all born with a strong determination and persistence to be like S.Hawking and that is one of the keys to improve our knowledge

Yödä's photo
Sun 06/03/18 02:44 PM
Something vague

Yödä's photo
Sun 06/03/18 02:41 PM
Exploring your own brain is the main key,we've got an unlimited brain capacity that can be used by any individual,you need to open your mind and push that brain to the max,how? Continuous learning ? Yes but it's not enough cause sometimes you need to be creative and let your brain teach you,at that point you'll be amazed by the way that our brain works and finally knowledge has no limits :slight_smile:

Yödä's photo
Sun 06/03/18 12:52 PM
Laughing out loud

Yödä's photo
Sun 06/03/18 12:47 PM
Sand and rocks

Yödä's photo
Sun 06/03/18 12:44 PM
where the hell are the admins :expressionless:

Yödä's photo
Sun 06/03/18 12:43 PM
block
:expressionless:

Yödä's photo
Sun 06/03/18 12:38 PM
well,this is definitely Mingling :joy:

Yödä's photo
Sat 06/02/18 10:25 PM
I feel nice, like sugar and spice

Yödä's photo
Sat 06/02/18 10:18 PM

:

the league of extraordinary gentlemen
what a movie :heart_eyes:
perhaps they will remake it yoda and you can play Sean connerey's role :wink: waving

as long as you play the role of Mina Harker :smile:

she was also on dracular .. my skin is pale enough for that role laugh laugh

And you have the same eyes :smirk:
my eyes are blue !!!!!!!!laugh laugh

No they are green :smirk:
only when you misbehave rofl rofl

Hulk :joy::joy::joy::joy:
o prefer blonde bombshell to hulk laugh laugh you need to work on your flirting some more laugh happy

I don't know the Hulk is pretty sexy :wink:
too much bulging muscle can be very distracting .. are you imagining yoda painted green laugh laugh

Hulk ----> green
Yoda ---->green
:yum:
I know .. made me :joy:

:smirk: what's the colour of your eyes now?
love drool biggrin

blushing blushing
I am going to disappear for a hot shower and dinner ., try not to miss me too much :wink: waving

Already done :cry:

Yödä's photo
Sat 06/02/18 10:14 PM

Humans we come from out of nowhere
Who made us why we here wat is our purpose all this question have been popping
In our mind since the beginning of time
N until now we don't have an answer
We're divided by science n religion.
What if there is no answer wat if we
Are jus something the got mixed up by mistake, wat if there is no purpose in live but jus to lived n make thing better for one another, image for a second a world without money , where people will guther together n help each other to always have more than enough of wat they need no rich or poor
Everyone can jus reach out n have wat ever they need instead of always trying to be on top of the world we all think that if we could have all the money in world we will be happy
Maybe can say for sure I don't have it but I doubt it, cuz happiness is not something or someone, is a state of mind that's why I believe most of us don't find it cuz we lookin for it outside when we need to start lookin more inside n we all are very afraid of wats inside, sometimes we don't like it but we were born evil by nature that who we are
But gladly someone gave a conscious that we used to know wat should we do and not act by impulse like wild animals ..
I wouldn't call a vagina nowhere laugh laugh tongue2 waving

Maybe he was talking about the original one :joy: the one who gave birth to the rest of humanity and even the original one didn't come from nowhere
oh ., like a gigantic jellyfish that can reproduce by itself.. who knows what lies beneath biggrin

And what about (wat if there is no purpose in live) :thinking: i dunno but even before my birth i had a purpose and i did it with a big success :joy: i made it to the egg :joy: one in a million
speaking of babies .. I have a new orphan ., putting a pic on my profile ., do you know what it is ???

He's so shy :heart_eyes: and cuuuuute
it is a baby hedgehog ., they are nocturnal so when they are seen during daylight they are very young or unwell . I have bought him home to fatten him up and keep a watchful eye on how he is doing . Do you have them in the Middle East ???

:joy::joy::joy::joy: yeah we've a lot of them in here,i can help you with this one they are so sweet and sensitive especially to water and they like insects especially crickets, and by the way i'm in north africa not the middle east :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Yödä's photo
Sat 06/02/18 10:04 PM

:

perhaps they will remake it yoda and you can play Sean connerey's role :wink: waving

o prefer blonde bombshell to hulk laugh laugh you need to work on your flirting some more laugh happy

too much bulging muscle can be very distracting .. are you imagining yoda painted green laugh laugh

Hulk ----> green
Yoda ---->green

love drool biggrin

blushing blushing

Yödä's photo
Sat 06/02/18 10:01 PM
Red boots forthat person ☝

Yödä's photo
Sat 06/02/18 10:00 PM

Are jus something the got mixed up by mistake, wat if there is no purpose in live but jus to lived n make thing better for one another, image for a second a world without money , where people will guther together n help each other to always have more than enough of wat they need no rich or poor
Everyone can jus reach out n have wat ever they need instead of always trying to be on top of the world we all think that if we could have all the money in world we will be happy
Maybe can say for sure I don't have it but I doubt it, cuz happiness is not something or someone, is a state of mind that's why I believe most of us don't find it cuz we lookin for it outside when we need to start lookin more inside n we all are very afraid of wats inside, sometimes we don't like it but we were born evil by nature that who we are
But gladly someone gave a conscious that we used to know wat should we do and not act by impulse like wild animals ..

Maybe he was talking about the original one :joy: the one who gave birth to the rest of humanity and even the original one didn't come from nowhere
oh ., like a gigantic jellyfish that can reproduce by itself.. who knows what lies beneath biggrin

And what about (wat if there is no purpose in live) :thinking: i dunno but even before my birth i had a purpose and i did it with a big success :joy: i made it to the egg :joy: one in a million
speaking of babies .. I have a new orphan ., putting a pic on my profile ., do you know what it is ???

He's so shy :heart_eyes: and cuuuuute

Yödä's photo
Sat 06/02/18 09:43 PM
Edited by Yödä on Sat 06/02/18 09:44 PM

Yödä's photo
Sat 06/02/18 09:37 PM

Hulk ----> green
Yoda ---->green

Yödä's photo
Sat 06/02/18 09:35 PM

Preparing a cocktail for blondey while she's sitting in front of me trying to talk in Arabic
making sure yoda drinks two cocktails for everyone I drink . I think there will be lots of laughter :heart:

Tickling blondey while she's drinking her third cocktail,and I'm just enjoying the sound of her laughs

Yödä's photo
Sat 06/02/18 09:27 PM

Hulk ----> green
Yoda ---->green

Yödä's photo
Sat 06/02/18 09:25 PM

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 18 19