Community > Posts By > BeautyfulRae

BeautyfulRae's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:39 AM
sassafrass...haha

BeautyfulRae's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:36 AM
Hey striker....is kev right? and you're tryin to stroke your ego??

hmmm...interesting...

i hear ya hun, but this guy I think does this to stroke himself if ya know what i mean. If youve seen his other posts i think ud agree.

Ive seen youre posts too bro and honestly you seem to like to fish for compliments and attention. Im being serious man. Start having a bit more confidence in youreself than asking how to date an older woman

Bro, be a man. Do you really have to ask advice on how to take out a woman. Women like confident men so maybe its time to put up the high school jacket and act like one, my gawd Bro

Haha, even though it hasn't been long... i've known you ever since we started with all the posting, lol. I ask because, well, dating 18 year olds and dating 43 year olds would be, i imagine, a big difference :P

i think its a valid question kev...id ask the thing if i was gunna go on a date with an older man...dude...there's a major difference between dating someone your age...and someone quite a few years older than you...so its good to have pointers lol...

BeautyfulRae's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:34 AM
im one thats hittin the sack lol

i have work at 2...and i need my beauty rest lol...

BeautyfulRae's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:29 AM

Ive seen youre posts too bro and honestly you seem to like to fish for compliments and attention. Im being serious man. Start having a bit more confidence in youreself than asking how to date an older woman

Bro, be a man. Do you really have to ask advice on how to take out a woman. Women like confident men so maybe its time to put up the high school jacket and act like one, my gawd Bro

Haha, even though it hasn't been long... i've known you ever since we started with all the posting, lol. I ask because, well, dating 18 year olds and dating 43 year olds would be, i imagine, a big difference :P

i think its a valid question kev...id ask the thing if i was gunna go on a date with an older man...dude...there's a major difference between dating someone your age...and someone quite a few years older than you...so its good to have pointers lol...

BeautyfulRae's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:24 AM
no prob my kater...glad to see you again...we'll have to make some more laughs soonbigsmile bigsmile laugh laugh

BeautyfulRae's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:22 AM
laugh laugh laugh

he kept thinkin i wanted to find it for him haha

and alli...that woulda been a good one...leave it to you to come up with the best

laugh laugh laugh

BeautyfulRae's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:20 AM
dont blame her hun haha...you're pretty cute looking...

and yea she could be your mom...my mom is 43 and im a year older than you lol...

BeautyfulRae's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:17 AM
hey kater....do u remember how that fight started?? lol

BeautyfulRae's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:16 AM
it was pretty funny...and memorable lol...ask gyps about it someday...

the girl and the toostie roll lol...

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

BeautyfulRae's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:14 AM

ohwell noway

its ok my alli dear...this guy was being mean to me and we got into a verbal fight...i had better come backs...one being that he had a tootsie roll for his jr...haha

BeautyfulRae's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:13 AM

I don't think I wanna know noway noway noway

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

BeautyfulRae's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:10 AM
Dont know....prolly tried to make his tootsie roll jumbo sized and it exploded

BeautyfulRae's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:09 AM

noway noway noway how the heck can u forget about the tootsie roll?????noway noway noway

You almost made me spit my coffee out...someone would have owed me a new pc....lol

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh that would be the man with the tootsie roll...laugh laugh laugh that was fun

BeautyfulRae's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:08 AM
good for you...

i can only run if im chasin somethin or being chased haha...and even then its not for long haha...

forget hillslaugh laugh laugh

BeautyfulRae's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:05 AM
noway noway noway how the heck can u forget about the tootsie roll?????noway noway noway

BeautyfulRae's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:04 AM
ALLLIIIII!!!!!!!!

haha...hey kater...want a tootsie roll??laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

BeautyfulRae's photo
Wed 01/02/08 01:03 AM
haha...

(((((SUZ)))))

(((((ZZZ)))))

i should prolly be getting to sleep...

BeautyfulRae's photo