ObsidianMongoose's photo
Wed 08/22/07 09:57 AM
Welcome!

ObsidianMongoose's photo
Sun 08/19/07 07:27 PM
Thankee everyone for the warm welcome!

ObsidianMongoose's photo
Sat 08/18/07 06:55 PM
Snuggles: Thank you! I love recipies with lemon. ^_^ Kinda a wierd addiction, but I cant help it.
Could you email it to me if you could? Incase I dont check it here?

ObsidianMongoose's photo
Sat 08/18/07 06:48 PM
-giggles- That's great!

ObsidianMongoose's photo
Sat 08/18/07 06:43 PM
Does anyone have some recipes I could use my cookie cutters with? I got some the other day from Michael's Crafts (I couldnt resist, they were Halloween themed), but I cant find anything to really use them with! My cookie batter is always too thin and wont roll out.
Any suggestions?

ObsidianMongoose's photo
Sat 08/18/07 06:39 PM
I posted an "I'm new here" before, but since it's my 2nd day, I figured I'd say hi to the Chicago board.
How is everyone? Where are all of you?
I'm in the Hoffman Estates area.

ObsidianMongoose's photo
Sat 08/18/07 05:52 PM
I have a big 3 year-old puppy named Benvolio

I love Jimmy John's

I love doing pointalism

ObsidianMongoose's photo
Fri 08/17/07 08:51 PM
I was browsing though this board, and I noticed that there are primarily Christians here, with a few that are Jewish, and a few Atheists.
Are there any Pagans here that I can share my beliefs with?

ObsidianMongoose's photo
Fri 08/17/07 08:47 PM
XD Nice!

ObsidianMongoose's photo
Fri 08/17/07 08:41 PM
If you're serious about looking for someone, try updating your profile and uploading a picture first. What are some of your interests? Do you like sports? What are your favourite bands?

ObsidianMongoose's photo
Fri 08/17/07 08:36 PM
Wow! What a reply. Thank you all for the warm welcome!
And to IansDad, it doesnt take long, I use this name for a few different sites, so it just comes naturally. :)

ObsidianMongoose's photo
Fri 08/17/07 02:43 PM
Nature's amazing, its harmony and peacefullness. I love taking long walks in the forest preserve, just listening to the birds and the wind play in the leaves.

ObsidianMongoose's photo
Fri 08/17/07 02:24 PM
Hey everyone. Just thought I'd post a little something to help get my name out there.
You can call me 'Delle. I'm from the Chicago suburbs, and I've lived here all my life. I'm currently looking for someone to talk to or just hang out with- just some new friends, really, as I've found my self just lonely recently.
Interested? Feel free to check out my profile.

2 Next