Community > Posts By > ag7909

ag7909's photo
Fri 07/02/10 12:54 AM

Me and my parents love anime lol. My mom's favorite is Ghost in the Shell, my dad's favorite is Paranoia Agent, and I dont really have a favorite, I just love watching it period. I'm happy for the time being because we have Funamation at home, but i'll be moving into a dorm, and all I'll really have is basic cable; so I guess I'll have to find an mmo to play *sigh lol.

aw that's too bad to hear it.

ag7909's photo
Wed 06/30/10 05:06 AM

Like zomg I love anime! From inuyasha,bleach, naruto, dragon ballz/gt, digimon, yugi oh, yu yu hakusho, ronin kenshin, deathnote & one piece!! I live for anime & manga!!!! I just really love the action ones with fighting I guess, as I'm a big fan of martial art films and Asian culture.

try watch shura no toki, or basilisk (its more darker side about ninja)

ag7909's photo
Thu 06/24/10 04:27 AM
anyone need recommendation?

ag7909's photo
Sat 06/19/10 05:44 AM
It's okay, I'll tell u if I got supernatural and horror that excited to watch :)

ag7909's photo
Sat 06/19/10 01:40 AM
Edited by ag7909 on Sat 06/19/10 01:43 AM
@coma015
yeah lol. d u know I know this petshop of horrors from where? from Lucky Star OVA (comedy, parody). all of my friends laugh cause I tell them...

@isaac
wow, Baki is really full of action, well try to watch shura no toki, i guarantee u will love it.

ag7909's photo
Fri 06/18/10 07:16 PM
Edited by ag7909 on Fri 06/18/10 07:17 PM
Yeah anime is japanese animation. If u want history explanation of it, u can search it in wikipedia. As I myself love anime, cause they had a cute and great animation, as the story are usually deep.

Japan Comics (Manga) and animation (anime) are known very well throughout the world now, imo. Well they offered great differences with cartoon (west animation) and comics. And blended all aspects in life beautifully in the story, whether it romance, struggle, friendship, will, fear and almost all feeling that we know. And it mixed well with Japanese culture.

And u can get whatever genre in anime like Action, Adventure, Comedy, Dementia, Mystery, Drama, Ecchi, Fantasy, Game, Historical, Horror, Kids, Magic, Martial Arts, Mecha, Music, Parody, Romance, Sci-Fi, Shoujo, Shoujo Ai, Shounen, Shounen Ai, Space, Sports, Harem, Slice of Life, Supernatural, Military, Police, Psychological, Thriller, Seinen, Josei. Well included Hentai, Yaoi and Yuri :blush:.

ag7909's photo
Fri 06/18/10 05:25 PM
Edited by ag7909 on Fri 06/18/10 05:26 PM
continue red_lace list, if u want horror and supernatural genre.
- Bakemonogatari
The story centers on Koyomi Araragi, a third year high school student who has recently survived a vampire attack, and finds himself mixed up with all kinds of apparitions: gods, ghosts, myths, and spirits.

- Umineko no Naku Koro ni
Considered as the third installment in the highly popular "Higurashi no Naku Koro ni" series by 07th Expansion, Umineko no Naku Koro ni takes place on the island of Rokkenjima (六軒島), owned by the immensely wealthy Ushiromiya family. As customary per year, the entire family is gathering on the island for a conference that discusses the current financial situations of each respective person. Because of the family head's poor health, this year involves the topic of the head of the family’s inheritance and how it will be distributed.

However, the family is unaware that the distribution of his wealth is the least of Ushiromiya Kinzo's (family head) concerns for this year's family conference. After being told that his end was approaching by his longtime friend and physician, Kinzo is desperate to meet his life's true love one last time: the Golden Witch, Beatrice. Having immersed himself in black magic for many of the later years in his life, Kinzo instigates a ceremony to revive his beloved upon his family's arrival on Rokkenjima. Soon after, a violent typhoon traps the family on the island and a string of mysterious murders commence, forcing the eighteen people on the island to fight for their lives in a deadly struggle between fantasy and reality.

- Petshop of Horrors
Count D, a quite interesting pet shop owner from an area called Chinatown, sells rare and hard to come by pets to people longing for something special, but with each sale comes a contract. If the rules of the contract are followed, everything goes fine, but if someone should break the rules of the contract, the pet shop cannot be held responsible for anything unfortunate that might happen. Leon Orcot, a homicide detective, has linked many odd and unexplainable deaths together; they all were customers of Count D's pet shop, and he intends to find out why.

- Elfen Lied
The Diclonius, a mutated homosapien that is said to be selected by God and will eventually become the destruction of mankind, possess two horns on their heads and have a "sixth sense" which gives them telekinetic abilities. Due to this dangerous power, they have been captured and isolated in laboratories by the government. Lucy, a young and psychotic Diclonius, manages to break free of her confines and brutally murders most of the guards in the laboratory where she is being held, only to be shot in the head as she makes her escape. She survives, falling off a cliff into the ocean and manages to drift along to a beach where two teenagers, Kouta and Yuka, discover her. Having lost her memories, she was named after the only thing that she can now say, "Nyuu," and the two allow her to stay at Kouta's home. However, it appears that the psychotic side of Lucy is not dead just yet...

- Shikabane Hime (Aka & Kuro)
After being brutally murdered along with her family, Makina Hoshimura turns into a Shikabane Hime, a living corpse contracted to the Kougon Cult, in order to exert revenge on the mysterious undead organization responsible for her death. She is assisted in this task by Keisei Tagami, her contracted priest and former friend. This series follows the story of Keisei's younger brother Ouri, a boy with an unusual attraction to death, who slowly discovers his brother's secret and gets dragged into the world of the Shikabanes.

- Ayakashi - Japanese Classic Horror
A collection of three classic Japanese horror stories: "Yotsuya Kaidan," the story of a wife betrayed by her husband who seeks vengeance even in death. "Tenshu Monogatari," the story of forbidden love between a goddess and a human, and "Bakeneko," the story of a mysterious cat monster with a vendetta against a certain family.

- TOKKO
"Shindou Ranmaru has just graduated from police academy and assigned to Tokko: Special Mobile Investigation Force. On the day of his graduation, he meets the half-naked girl he has been seeing in his dreams. Her name is Rokujo Sakura and she works for a secret group within Tokki, known as Tokko: Special Public Safety Task Force. Shindou ends up joining Tokko to avenge his parents' death, and solve the mysterious mass murder of residents in his hometown of Machida. Meanwhile, bottomless pits begin appearing around Japan, and mysterious creatures emerge from them. Could these events be linked to Machida Massacre?"

- ChäoS;HEAd
Shibuya, Japan, 2008. Takumi Nishijou, a high school student at the Private Suimei Academy, one day hears about the 'New Gen' murders that have been occurring around the city. Although dismissing the subject because it doesn't involve him, Takumi begins to experience strange mishaps around him, from a horrific picture he recieved while on his PC, to a mysterious Pink-Haired girl standing at a murder scene.

From there on Takumi struggles to cope with the events unfolding around him, and is soon unaware of what is real or a delusion. As his fate is opens up before him, the perpertrator behind the 'New Gen' events attempts to find him, leading him into a world where nothing is as it seems.

- Hundred Stories (Hyakku Monogatari)
Tired of writing riddles for children, Yamaoka Momosuke plans on gathering spooky and gruesome stories and publishing them in an anthology called Hyakumonogatari ("One Hundred Tales"). While researching these old myths and legends he comes across a mysterious trio who call themselves the Ongyou. They are detectives who are investigating the legends to reveal their truths...and bring those in the wrong to justice. Each time Momosuke meets the Ongyou he must face horrible truths and battle with his morals, but he's seeing things he shouldn't be seeing...

- Ghost Stories (Gakkou no Kaidan)

- Mnemosyne - Mnemosyne no Musume-tachi
Rin Asogi is an immortal private detective with a thirst for vodka and a talent for attracting things that go bump in the night. In a series of nightmarish vignettes spanning sixty-five years, Rin's lush body is sadistically pierced, blown up, and mulched to a bloody pulp. The fiend behind her tortured existence is Apos, an eternal being obsessed with sacrificing Rin to Yggdrasil, the tree of all life. While Rin struggles to unravel the secrets of her endless agony, Apos lurks in the shadows, eager to tear into her ripe body and devour the memories of her countless lives. Rin's no stranger to the realm of the dead, but her next visit could last forever.

Well, that's the only action horror that I knew. Hope it help ur search in anime :)

btw, all review by MyAnimeList.net

ag7909's photo
Fri 06/18/10 12:37 AM
yeah subs is better, japanese is so cool and sometimes it's cute too.

The title Naruto is now Naruto Shippuuden. And well I don't follow naruto at all now, prefer more exciting stories or sport theme, or comedy romance.

currently watching Major (baseball), Giant Killing (Football or Soccer in USA), Kaichou wa Maid-sama (comedy romance), K-On!! (comedy). Well recently got You're Under Arrest, MAR, Hanasakeru Seishounen, Natsu no Arashi ~Akinai Chuu~, Rockman .EXE, Shadow skill, Ristorante Paradiso, Galaxy Railways and Melody of Oblivion.

ag7909's photo
Wed 06/16/10 10:29 PM
Up up up

ag7909's photo
Mon 06/14/10 08:31 AM

@ambiant
wow thanks a lot, a batch of them, and completed too + soundtracks :D really2 thanks

Hey your welcome. I'm goo d at finding the rare stuff. A couple of my friends raid my computer on a normal basis.

Lol same here,since my anime collection almost 4 TB, well its fun to sharing with them and sometimes after we watched,we discuss the plot or the theme especially if its genre is sci-fi or psychological or supranatural things. I remember how we discuss bout quantum based time-machine,after watch noein lol.

ag7909's photo
Sun 06/13/10 10:01 PM

Dissing: Debian

I consider Debian to be the best and most important distro in existence. Did they ever create a truly user friendly live version? For many years after dozens of distros created super-user-friendly live distros to test drive, then install, debian seemed to be lagging horrible without an super-simple, idiot friendly and 'pretty' method of doing this.

Yah I agree with this. Debian is super powerful and many based on their system. but hey it's not for ur average user, at least u know a lot about computer.

ag7909's photo
Sun 06/13/10 05:03 AM
Powerful in what term?

ag7909's photo
Sun 06/13/10 04:54 AM
Currnetly watched Tokyo Underground and Teknolyze.

ag7909's photo
Fri 06/11/10 07:39 AM
Nope, it seems i still like indonesia. Well after some hard thinking, i still stay here even i don't like indonesia.

ag7909's photo
Fri 06/11/10 07:24 AM
Yeah, and it's proved by my friend using only text based mode,he built a simple router from pentium 2, imagine pentium 2, with ram only 32 mb...and its running smoothly.
I forgot he used what linux distro.

ag7909's photo
Fri 06/11/10 01:19 AM

Just haven't. Trying to ease myself back into it......smokin

no u don't have to try, just slip urself into it laugh

ag7909's photo
Fri 06/11/10 01:15 AM

it is found on the Interactive Map of Linux kernel

http://www.makelinux.net/kernel_map

bigsmile

wow laugh

ag7909's photo
Fri 06/11/10 01:11 AM

I would but I haven't been on a date in over 25 years......smokin

noway u r joking right? I'm only for 3 yrs but it feels like forever

ag7909's photo
Fri 06/11/10 01:09 AM
or u can meet up with him, face to face, and ask him exactly what he feels about u. Don't say u love him first.

ag7909's photo
Fri 06/11/10 01:03 AM

I just had to ask. I've seen several threads about this tonight and I seem to be the only one confused. I actually thought they were very different.

They are very different. Sex can be intimate, but intimacy isn't always sexual. Sex isn't always intimate as well. I really hate how this site uses intimate encounter to mean just looking for sex. That's so inaccurate

Yeah got confused at first bout that intimate encounter