HeadnHeart's photo
Sun 04/28/13 08:25 AM
Pour me another. Sparkle and shine tb

HeadnHeart's photo
Sat 04/27/13 07:05 AM
Kiwi

HeadnHeart's photo
Fri 04/26/13 11:00 PM

I try to call within two days. depends what is up at that time, and how much interest i may have too.
I don't think anyone should be sitting and waiting. So nothing Cyn.bigsmile
Oh, duh.:laughing: You're supposed to call in good enough time that she doesn't think you don't want to call her...I get it. slaphead

no gaming on my part, I just create time and call her. Sometimes its sooner, a few times later, but so many other details missing here. So asap. that sound better...laugh
I thought men sit by the phone trying to resist calling too quickly, cause it might look like they actually like the girl.noway laugh

Oh, well there is the problem. I am not much of a sitter or fit the stereotype in every way. I am always doing stuff, so if she wants to join me cool, if not, someone else will.:tongue:
I'm sure she'd rather go on another date than sit a wait for you to call too.laugh

You still gotta call her for that to happen. biggrin

Silly men!slaphead

I think I'm getting a bad wrap on my comment. So here's the longer version.
I work 10-7pm min. commute 2-3 hours a day, have two daughters 35% of the time, and an actual life, I am living...lol. So I do try to call as soon as I can, but sometimes "we don't actually connect until a day or two. I try not to have it linger past 2 days, because they may think, I don't have interest. So if that's in the game category, well then I'm it.

What I don't do, is stop everything, and inconvenience my boss, kids and other commitments I have going. But my last statement did ring of ego or something of the sort. Not so much in reality. Just confident enough and think that what ends up working out. Should and usually does.:wink:

HeadnHeart's photo
Thu 04/25/13 04:42 PM
resolve

HeadnHeart's photo
Thu 04/25/13 04:08 PM

I try to call within two days. depends what is up at that time, and how much interest i may have too.
Oh, duh.:laughing: You're supposed to call in good enough time that she doesn't think you don't want to call her...I get it. slaphead

no gaming on my part, I just create time and call her. Sometimes its sooner, a few times later, but so many other details missing here. So asap. that sound better...laugh
I thought men sit by the phone trying to resist calling too quickly, cause it might look like they actually like the girl.noway laugh

Oh, well there is the problem. I am not much of a sitter or fit the stereotype in every way. I am always doing stuff, so if she wants to join me cool, if not, someone else will.:tongue:

HeadnHeart's photo
Thu 04/25/13 03:51 PM

HeadnHeart's photo
Thu 04/25/13 03:38 PM

HeadnHeart's photo
Thu 04/25/13 03:33 PM

I do prefer to ask the women out, just seems natural, but I have no problem if they do the asking.

Seems to be more prevalent online, than in person, when a woman has gone that route with me.

Why do you think it seems unnatural when a woman asks you out?

Not what I meant so much, but that It feels natural to me to be the aggressor. Thats all. I have no problem if they choose to ask. But I guarantee, if Im asking them, I for sure have interest.

HeadnHeart's photo
Thu 04/25/13 11:08 AM
I do prefer to ask the women out, just seems natural, but I have no problem if they do the asking.

Seems to be more prevalent online, than in person, when a woman has gone that route with me.

HeadnHeart's photo
Thu 04/25/13 11:04 AM
yellowish

HeadnHeart's photo
Tue 04/23/13 11:34 AM
I have gotten some compliments when wearing Issey Miyake

HeadnHeart's photo
Tue 04/23/13 11:30 AM
Neverland

HeadnHeart's photo
Thu 04/04/13 01:19 PM
if you insist... nice tb...heart on your sleeve

HeadnHeart's photo
Tue 04/02/13 04:45 PM
Champagne Supernova - Oasis

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3C7DECI0jU

HeadnHeart's photo
Tue 04/02/13 04:32 PM
real

HeadnHeart's photo
Tue 04/02/13 04:29 PM
Sunlit Garden

HeadnHeart's photo
Tue 04/02/13 10:44 AM
At first, I just expect and attraction to draw me in, and that probably includes some similarity in thinking, interests and a sense of passion.

Later, I have a lot of expectations for something to be extra ordinary.

Taking responsibility for own happiness, making good with your words with action, able to admit mistakes, honesty, respectful, listening, showing affection, loyalty, able to give and have some space, able to express feelings, be encouraging, forgiving, able to laugh and not so serious all the time, supportive, making time for us, communicating, all while being real and yourself or course. I am not looking to change someone into what seems ideal. Nor do i want that for myself. shades