Community > Posts By > gregory583

gregory583's photo
Sat 09/29/07 07:29 PM
i make it all good you just have to enjoy

gregory583's photo
Fri 09/28/07 01:57 PM
most guys that are fresh coming out of a jail or prison have lost everything when they been in so long,,landlords do not wait friends forget bout you and most are looking for somewhere to lay their heads and what better place then to con the ex babys momma move on tell em hell no.if he was not with ya when he went in and being a man what makes ya think he,ll do so now jail repeat offenders can not be trusted, father of your child or not,best tell hiom to go to homeless shelter get a job and prove hes willing to go stright and make it the job at least 6 months to a year then if he casn do that if you still love him reconsider just my thoughts but its your life your choice protect that baby at all cost stay safe a concerned seen it happen friend

gregory583's photo
Fri 09/28/07 08:29 AM
drugs and hiding it very wrong i,d kick em to the curb with both boots

gregory583's photo
Fri 09/28/07 08:26 AM
every body has their own views and thats what makes each person differant they and you are allowedsuch but do not get upset because somebodys views differ from your owni read things here i do not like i respone not attacking no one just freely expressing my view and they can agree or disagree i do not really care,as long as its not my personal problem smile relax we,re all just friends and god loves me just as he does you no more no less

gregory583's photo
Fri 09/28/07 08:09 AM
hey vocalist do you have a cracked bearshare i been looking for that and record now

gregory583's photo
Fri 09/28/07 08:06 AM
window xp pro is best program thats out vista is another windows me program with lots of hype and will not play well with others windows me failed so will vista

gregory583's photo
Fri 09/28/07 08:03 AM
lost of my freedom so i,ll have to say jail or prison i hate being told what i can and cannot do mucher rather die then give up my freedom for thought

gregory583's photo
Fri 09/28/07 08:01 AM
baby entrapment i disagree with that **** a woman did that bull **** to me and i,m paying child suppoet for a child i never wanted, i pay it for the child but god damm i hate her and i left her lying ass years ago but im still never trust any woman wasnting a kid i,ll leave walk away quicly bye

gregory583's photo
Thu 09/27/07 12:47 PM
very nice poem nancym1957

gregory583's photo
Thu 09/27/07 12:38 PM
i,m gettin killed in halo two,i get past amormey and on deck where theres flying things attacking and its a lost battle ,seems i get killed cause i run out of amo or no where to hide so my sheilds can rebuild any help advice from exp halo gamers

gregory583's photo
Thu 09/27/07 12:35 PM
I,M GREG FROM SMALL TOWN IN KY,I,M SHY BUT LEARNING TO TAKE CHANCES BUT ONLY WITH CONCERN AND RESPECT FOR OTHERS.MET SOME FINE SINGLE LADYS HERE,FEW SCARE ME ,BUT I DEAL WITH IT.I KNOW WHEN TO RUN FOR THE HILLS ..LOLOVERALL THERES GOOD NIVCE PEEPS IN JSH WELCOME ALL AND GOD BLESS YA

gregory583's photo
Thu 09/27/07 12:30 PM
well i,m a nice guy but i have fear of being bitten chewed up and split out so i,m respectful women can be real killers ..loli,ll ask for friendship keepin it nice and clean &respectable as it should be,STILL I READ SOME PROFILES AND IT SCARES ME LOL,MEAN HATERS AND SUCH NO WONDER YOU GET PASSED BY ...CHILL OUT DELETE THE ONES YA DISLIKE KEEP THE NICE TRUE ONES THART SIMPLE......

gregory583's photo
Thu 09/27/07 12:14 PM
i agree with freshmountainaire,if loves true a ring is just metal ,,but then also the one guy said tell truth if ya broke ya broke, but the loves still true and if its gotta be expensive then it sounds like golddigging to me and will not last anyway cause when moneys gone they are gone = f that

gregory583's photo
Thu 09/27/07 12:10 PM
i agree why lie its gonna come out sooner or later,i myself am single live alone no gf drama no ex drama and to prove so i give my im addy my phone number if requested cause i have nothing to hide plus i know how to hang up and block works too i,m real like that

gregory583's photo
Thu 09/27/07 12:00 PM
ALMIGHTY PISCES= fishe in two differant directions because we adapt to whats around us = so cool i can take it or leave it cause life will still go on with or with out ya ,,lol

gregory583's photo
Thu 09/27/07 11:57 AM
i got the hots for lonelygirl38 shes a dream i have often

gregory583's photo
Thu 09/27/07 11:55 AM
thanks i,m gonna upgrade a.s.a.p

gregory583's photo
Thu 09/27/07 02:18 AM
i,m kind considerate,compassionate , understanding,andrespectful

gregory583's photo
Thu 09/27/07 02:04 AM
tina brown