joymarielasvegas's photo
Thu 12/13/07 01:59 AM
Any women and men in Las Vegas want to meet out in a HUGE group???? This would be fun and possible connections :heart: could be made without the pressure of first date ordeals...

If you are interested in forming a get together in the next few weeks, let me know!drinker

JoyZ

joymarielasvegas's photo
Thu 12/13/07 01:48 AM

i dont believe this site is real. I rarely hear emails and when i do they talk for 2 or 3 days and then i hear nothing again. I believe its just like the other ones. I'm giving up this idea that this is the easy way to date.

I went on a date tonight with someone from this site...it was REAL. (REAL BAD but reallaugh )

joymarielasvegas's photo
Tue 11/27/07 09:16 PM

move, change your number, hairstyle, hair color, facial hair,
and plastic surgery. always make up a new name and pay in cash.

if necessary have a cache of mace and pepper spray handy! drinker

laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh PEPPER SPRAY!!

joymarielasvegas's photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:17 PM
happy HOT FLASHES!! LMAO!!!laugh
Goooooooooooood one!

joymarielasvegas's photo
Tue 11/27/07 08:05 PM
He is a young man, just beginning to learn the "ways" of women. hehehe. brokenheart

Sounds as if he needs to build his foundation a bit stronger....in time he will...we all do. (well most of us do and those that don't become tainted and bitter) Hopefully he does not think that this is the "BEST" he can get. Even at 21, you should know never to settle. Lots of fishies out in the sea!

One day, he will find someone who will be perfect, interested in him and his feelings and he will remember this as a learning tool. Until then...he will learn that we all have loved someone who doesn't love us back. It's life! drinker and then you have a drink and forget about it..bigsmile

joymarielasvegas's photo
Tue 11/27/07 07:55 PM

i think its funny that everyone is wondering why she is having dinner with an ex... they may not work out as lovers, but i am friends with some of my ex's and i would never want a "new guy" in my life that couldnt respect that... dont trust me???? leave.... i aint cryin about it....

I think being a friend with an EX is fine, but when it comes to putting an EX before your lover's feelings...something is not right with that situation.

What I know about myself...there is NO EX that I would want to be with, friend wise or otherwise that would make my man feel second best,nor would I want to breed any type of insecurity with my feelings for him. NEVER! It is mostly about respect and "true" love. You spend a lifetime seeking a mate..when you find him or her...you treat them with love and respect. There is a BIG REASON why my EX'S are EX'S. (I never forget that!) As for EX's that are friends..I would RATHER be with my man!

joymarielasvegas's photo
Tue 11/27/07 07:44 PM
laugh

Comments like that make it hard to say no. LOL

Ahhhhhhhhhhh a man who has a difficult time saying "no" loveeeee it!

joymarielasvegas's photo
Tue 11/27/07 07:36 PM
From JOYZIE
Just my input...my perspective as a woman...

No one is to say whether they can love another in only 3 weeks...it can happen and I have seen relationships last years, that started off very hot, and very, very quickly! Know yourself well enough...Be honest to yourself about your feelings. Lust VS Love deal. Only you know.

If someone cares for you, wants to be with YOU for a relationship...they will not want to be hanging out with their EX (unless children involved and they have to be) They will be with YOU, think of YOU-desire YOU and want the most time with YOU.They will consider your feelings and respect them. (She is asking to be left alone and is out with her ex. Doesn's sound like you have mutual feelings or respect going on.)

Put it in perspective,regardless of how bad you want a relationship! This is a bad sign! If this is what it is like 3 weeks into a relationship..expect the DRAMA forever! Go out on a few other dates with other women...keep looking...and GOD! Don't send her flowers! No one should get rewarded for that!

joymarielasvegas's photo
Tue 11/27/07 07:18 PM

Joymarie.....this began as me wanting to come to Vegas....just me.......LOL

noway oopsie! I invited a few people...sorry honey, baby, cutie, hot guy...laugh

joymarielasvegas's photo
Tue 11/27/07 07:10 PM

Can I be hot?

YOUR HOT SISTAH!

joymarielasvegas's photo
Tue 11/27/07 07:01 PM
Edited by joymarielasvegas on Tue 11/27/07 07:02 PM

Woo! I want to go to Vegas! Got a step brother out there. Mmm, free room. happy

HOT OR NOT...NO COT...!!!

joymarielasvegas's photo
Tue 11/27/07 06:55 PM
What's going on with that Yellow truck anyways? Looks like my driving! If I fling my convertible over like that...will you come rescue me? love

joymarielasvegas's photo
Tue 11/27/07 06:50 PM
I am sorry but I love FRITO'S better than DORITO'S...just my input...hehehelaugh

joymarielasvegas's photo
Tue 11/27/07 06:50 PM
Sure you are! Flying with the yellow truck guy? Maybe I should book a banquet room and we can speed date! Any girls want to come to Vegas and sit in the room with me- face to face with these men?

joymarielasvegas's photo
Tue 11/27/07 06:48 PM
aybaby.....um..........heads up....Not a great way to start puttin blogs out.

Hmmmmm what did I miss? Is there a special way you should blog? ha ha ha!

joymarielasvegas's photo
Tue 11/27/07 06:42 PM
LIKE OH MAAAA GOD! VALLEY GIRL I AM NOT...laugh
SOMETIMES YOU MAY GET LUCKY AND FIND A HOT AND SMART WOMAN! :heart:

joymarielasvegas's photo
Tue 11/27/07 06:40 PM
I think you are pretty hot too!
YOUR SCREEN MELTED!! HOLY SHEET!
Flattery would get you a date if you lived here in Vegas!

Thanks for the smile, you cute HOT thing U!!!!

joymarielasvegas's photo
Tue 11/27/07 06:36 PM
HEY! CAN I BE HOT THAN NOT???:heart:

1 2 4 Next