Fri 08/02/13 08:36 PM

mantaray's photo
Fri 08/02/13 08:35 PM
snuck in before I got mine in.560

mantaray's photo
Fri 08/02/13 08:33 PM

mantaray's photo
Fri 08/02/13 08:27 PM
Walking out on encrusted lava as the molten lava travels underfoot and watch as the lava flows into the sea,spewing clouds of smoke and steam , watching new land being created in front of your eyes! and then walking back at dusk and actually seeing the lava flowing through the cracks, glowing red and hot, ominous and awesome at the same time. The big island, Hawaii. Amazing!

mantaray's photo
Fri 08/02/13 08:14 PM
Scoobydoo

mantaray's photo
Fri 08/02/13 07:50 PM
umbrella

mantaray's photo
Fri 08/02/13 07:48 PM
558 When do we get to say Girls Win!

mantaray's photo
Fri 08/02/13 07:45 PM

mantaray's photo
Fri 08/02/13 07:43 PM

mantaray's photo
Fri 08/02/13 07:42 PM
zookeeper

mantaray's photo
Fri 08/02/13 07:40 PM

mantaray's photo
Fri 08/02/13 07:38 PM
bookkeeper

mantaray's photo
Fri 08/02/13 07:32 PM

mantaray's photo
Fri 08/02/13 06:54 PM

mantaray's photo
Tue 07/30/13 06:13 PM
Edited by mantaray on Tue 07/30/13 06:15 PM

mantaray's photo
Tue 07/30/13 06:12 PM
is really an anteater but no one believes him because he talks.(if you just wouldn't talk, they'd believe you!)

mantaray's photo
Mon 07/29/13 01:59 PM
I was responding to the writer whose commentary blamed Treyvon for not doing what she would do in like circumstance and hence villified him. I was merely stating that a teenager does not have the experience nor the wisdom that an adult has, the law does recognize this, and you can't expect a teenager to process info with the same maturity as an adult. Again, to state that the victim did not respond as you think you would have is not a logical argumant for his guilt, particularly when dealing with a teenager. Z was the adult here, he was armed, he had training to know not to pursue, he had instruction from the authorities not to follow, he had a gun, he was the threat, he knew he could defend himself, he put himself in the position to cause this tragedy and is responsible for his actions. There is no evidence that Treyvon did anything wrong, there is plenty of evidence that Z did everything wrong, including "racial profiling."

mantaray's photo
Sun 07/28/13 12:55 PM
I had 2 times when I really couldn't believe the conversation just abruptly stopped, never to be again. Both times there was an instant rapport, a great conversation, and really fun repartee. You know what I mean? such a fun exchange you can't wait for the conversation to continue? and both times was over a several day period, then just completely disappeared! I definitely came to the conclusion there probably was a wife in the picture, so disappointing! but whatcha gonna do?
As for women not bothering to reply to email, speaking for myself, if someone writes a sincere and "relvent" message, I will respond even if not interested in the person, but, and don't know about you other ladies, but I get a ton of these, Simply a "Hi!" or "ur pretty," or complete non-conversation starters, I just ignore,if they don't put any effort into communicating, why should I? Lastly, I'm sure many of the ladies have experienced this one. You respond to be polite, express that you just don't think you are a match as nice as possible and they just keep hounding you with why not me? give me a chance, etc.. It does seem simplest to just not respond and I would agree, it does seem to be accepted online dating protocol, the message is pretty clear, they "just aren't that into you"

mantaray's photo
Sun 07/28/13 11:57 AM
He was a seventeen yr old!!! Because he didn't respond as you would have done( and who really knows what you would have done until you are actaually in the situation)Teenagers are not necessarily known for always making the wisest of decisions, yet you want to blame the victim for his own death? This murder would never have happened if Zimmerman had not stalked this child, willfully ignoring all that his training had taught him and the 911 dispatchers instructions. He knew better, but wait!, he also knew about the stand your ground law. hmmmmmm....

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next