Community > Posts By > AmbiantNight

AmbiantNight's photo
Thu 06/17/10 11:06 PM

it's frustrating but when the time is right then you will find that one person. The one who can make you laugh no matter how down you feel. The person that is always there threw good and bad. And the one who makes you feel whole.

it may not be for years or he could walk into your life tomorrow. Just be patient. One day it will happen.
thanks oh im it just weird how they were i just had to get it all out oh feel free to ad me as a friend i admire ya posts flowerforyou

Thank you. I don't get people saying they like what I post all that often.

AmbiantNight's photo
Thu 06/17/10 11:04 PM
it's frustrating but when the time is right then you will find that one person. The one who can make you laugh no matter how down you feel. The person that is always there threw good and bad. And the one who makes you feel whole.

it may not be for years or he could walk into your life tomorrow. Just be patient. One day it will happen.

AmbiantNight's photo
Thu 06/17/10 10:59 PM
or if they are intent then say "well I'm half woman..."

AmbiantNight's photo
Thu 06/17/10 10:58 PM
pitchfork

AmbiantNight's photo
Thu 06/17/10 10:57 PM

Tell you what. Next time someone gives you that response ask them to send proof that they are a man and not just a very flat chested woman.
lol one of them did an he asked me if i liked it i never answered it lol

You should have wrote back "is that it?"

should have asked him "where's waldo" laugh

or one of my faves... "I thought they were supposed to look bigger when you circumcise em"

AmbiantNight's photo
Thu 06/17/10 10:54 PM

Tell you what. Next time someone gives you that response ask them to send proof that they are a man and not just a very flat chested woman.
lol one of them did an he asked me if i liked it i never answered it lol

You should have wrote back "is that it?"

AmbiantNight's photo
Thu 06/17/10 10:51 PM

AmbiantNight's photo
Thu 06/17/10 10:45 PM

AmbiantNight's photo
Thu 06/17/10 10:43 PM
love it!

AmbiantNight's photo
Thu 06/17/10 10:42 PM
they weren't worth the time it takes to ignore them

AmbiantNight's photo
Thu 06/17/10 10:38 PM

so sad i just read about him again.. such a sweet looking child... there has to be some reason they never put out an amber alert... they have more info than they are reporting they even say that.. but they wont give it out because it will get in the way..

They won't put out an alert if a child is in the autism spectrum until they have been missing a full 3 days. I know it isn't fair but that is universal in most states.

AmbiantNight's photo
Thu 06/17/10 10:29 PM
Splice

I'm now mentally scared....shocked

AmbiantNight's photo
Thu 06/17/10 10:27 PM
Kiss me I'm Irish boxers

AmbiantNight's photo
Thu 06/17/10 10:23 PM

i had a weird dream last nite
im not sure if this has anything to do with the
relation of the 7 yr old boy that is missing
in the dream i had seen 2 boys
one had a cat head in its mouth
and the other i cant remember but the weird part
is they were standing up and down like totem poles

can you explain this to me

Well totems fill multiple purposes for different tribes. But the universal is the cat. Also known as the keeper of secrets. To have the two standing there almost says that one is keeping silent and the other is waiting to speak.

AmbiantNight's photo
Thu 06/17/10 10:18 PM
There is great good left in the world. Sometimes you just need a pick axe to find it. Kelley-ism

AmbiantNight's photo
Thu 06/17/10 10:14 PM
oh sorry.... evil black footie jammies with bunny ears and spikes

AmbiantNight's photo
Thu 06/17/10 10:12 PM
light bulb

AmbiantNight's photo
Thu 06/17/10 10:09 PM
pink footie with bunny ears

AmbiantNight's photo
Thu 06/17/10 10:08 PM
Welcome to the site and the forum!