Community > Posts By > tophat8

no photo
Wed 06/16/10 09:31 PM

Bouncy???

this isn't so hard for me.
She allow both of us to grow spiritually and more...
Its nice to be with ladies that are eye candy but it is the beauty that is inside that gravitates me to her....
She need not be "Barbie" perfect as passion is a greater motivational attribute....
One who gives more than one takes from a relationship....
The list is endless and this post does not sit long enough to quantify....

no photo
Wed 06/16/10 06:09 AM
This is a post young lady.... I'm overwhelmed but yes we did have a good sit down and share!

no photo
Wed 06/16/10 05:54 AM

Hello there! I joined a few days ago, and have been trying to take it slow. I've read that we should really get involved in the forums, so I'm trying to do that. Mainly I just lurk, so as not to step on toes just yet.

I'm looking for friends and companionship. I want to take things slow, get to know a person before them expecting me to a) send nude photos or b) hop in the sac with them. And then for them to respect the fact that maybe I just don't wanna! :D

Anyway, I'm glad I'm here!

She is a good lady! Talked to her yesterday! This lady has an extremely high bar that any man would love to have with him.
Bout time you posted girl!

no photo
Wed 06/16/10 02:23 AM
I lost my true love and replaced her with a dishwasher!
It doesn't rant or scream at me but I do miss the company of a Lady...

no photo
Wed 06/16/10 02:14 AM

why did I put that there?

It does make a good curtain rod.

This going to blow your minds!
I bought a brass pole (you can't climb it)
Put it above my 6 foot window.....
Looked at it and realized a patio window should be there.
The contractor came in and did the jobe including a deck from the master bedroom.
A $25 brass pole at a garage sale cost me $18000 in the end!

no photo
Wed 06/16/10 01:50 AM
Above a 9 foot window....

no photo
Wed 06/16/10 01:41 AM
Seguay and sorry...
Born in the year or the rat....
Under the sign of fire....
Strong Leo
Someone knows....

no photo
Wed 06/16/10 01:31 AM

Yes, original thought exists, I feel. We do it all the time. We quote those before us because something resonated with us, we were able to capture meaning in another's thoughts. Those who come after us will be quoting us when we have those rare, profound and elusive moments of 'kinda being enlightened.'
Nice Ladylid!!!!

no photo
Wed 06/16/10 01:24 AM
Okay......
Sounds like most of us.
We are for the most part the same....
It's the minute differences that identify individuality.

no photo
Wed 06/16/10 01:15 AM

I started boxing a LONG time ago with a friend just to get a workout. But then we had a sparring match and I wound up with a nasty concussion.

This was before I had actually read up on the damage concussions can do.

I had a pretty severe concussion when I was around 11. Got hit in the head ( blinside ) while playing dodgeball at a camp my mom sent my brother and I to.

The camp counselors weren't paying attention and didn't see me take the shot to the head. They let me go to sleep about 15 minutes after I got hit. No treatment for it at all.

I'm lucky I woke up. Yes well I am 45 & he is 26 he's a GOLDEN GLOVE I spar with a few guys! No biggie were all friends the worst I ever had was a cracked rib! It was an accident..........these guys just like the workout they don't hit me in the head or face although I can hit them in the head..............lol One guy say's KNOCK ME OUT DEBBIE I luv it! laugh :wink: drinker :banana: :thumbsup:

Hey Debs.... Looking at your shoulders Jees What is your reach? I'm stayin away from you unless I have full body armor!

no photo
Wed 06/16/10 01:00 AM
I retired as as a staff SGT sir
I had several missions....
Some in peace and some under fire...
My last mission was to get UN peace keepers out of Cambodia....
My last mission was not peaceful in the end and I do know the work we have to do.
What is your rank sir?

no photo
Wed 06/16/10 12:50 AM
Nice camo paint sir.
Its been 25 years but remember it well!

no photo
Wed 06/16/10 12:41 AM
Nice to see we are in agreement to somwthing here.
Tylenol and Ibuprophen are anti inflamatories but reak havock on your liver.... If you drink cronically and take them you die.
THCL is a drug that Canada is experimenting with.
The guiney pigs are the cronically ill or terminal....
No drug is good unless you require it for healing....
Daily use or abuse will create another lifes delema.
I don't think for a moment that you stay away from cannibus because of drug tests sir.
If I was your CO I would be proud if you sir.

no photo
Wed 06/16/10 12:20 AM
Do your research sir....
Morephine is toxic to the body but kills pain.
Heroine is the same.... Back pre Vietmam war medical help
Chemo weed is no different and is legal in Canada for those terminal...
I have done the research...

no photo
Wed 06/16/10 12:07 AM
420?????
I know the meaning....
What a waste....
I'm moving out of this chat!
My friend died from cancer of the lungs at 30 never smoked a cigarette or tobacco in his short life.
It was found that marajuana killed him!
He was one hell of a musician....
A soft drug?
He smoked 2 ozs a week for 10 years....
Think about it, and don't think for a moment "not me"...

no photo
Tue 06/15/10 11:39 PM

why is it so damn hard to find a guy that is charming,likes boobs,has a job,don't cheat, non abuser, the list goes on. i'm hot i pay my bills,i take care of my ****...why is it men want some broke down *&)*% so they can walk over or try to mooch off the good ones? are there any good men out there? what happend to being honest?

I live 300 miles away from you "crows flight".
I may be too old for you but for the younger guys that are looking at you... Jees Louise!!!!
I'm not a boob guy but an independant lady! If I was a few years younger, you would be the top of the heap!!!!
You are a beauty girl.... Just wait and make the right choice... You are worth it!

no photo
Tue 06/15/10 06:56 PM
I still talk daily with my kids who are now adults. They love coming over. I don't trash talk their mom and I wished she'd reciprocate. My kids have not visited her in two years as they are fed up.
My dad left when I was 5 years old and he showed up 1 or 2 times a year....drunk!
He disappeared off the face of the earth then showed up last year. He died one month later...
I still love him because he was my father, I loved my Mom much more!

no photo
Tue 06/15/10 06:38 PM

A&W carhop
Domino's driver
waitress
craps dealer in Vegas
911 operator

I miss the good ol' days! We had A&W carhops in rollerskates.
Saw 1 carhop(must have been the first time in skates) wipe out and wear milkshakes big time!!!!
I laughed my 12 year old butt off at the time!

no photo
Tue 06/15/10 06:09 PM
Window washer
Stock boy
Accountant
Fisherman
Municiple worker
Politician
Executive board director
Father
Husband(hardest job!)

no photo
Tue 06/15/10 05:47 PM
Still LMAO!!!!!!
But it really isn't funny.
It has gotten frustrating for me and I'm sure many other legit people on this site.