Community > Posts By > Cambolaya65

Cambolaya65's photo
Mon 08/31/09 11:17 PM
im not quite to the"i want my vote back" stage yet.Taking on big insurance companies and lobbyists is going to be a series of long battles.Im thinking it's a "not in our lifetime" kinda thing.Just fix medicare for the seniors,they are gonna get screwed.

Cambolaya65's photo
Mon 08/31/09 11:07 PM

yeah that is the main thing that is intimidating about getting the trnsplant is knowing I'm gonna have to pay for all those drugs

and if I can't then I guess I lose it?
my tech friend told me about a lady that quit taking her meds stating that they were too expensive.She was spending her med money on meth.How fd up is that?
If you are on medicare,they pay for the first three years,then you are on your own.Im in a high risk pool,my meds are cheap but my premium is brutal.

Cambolaya65's photo
Mon 08/31/09 10:58 PM
I :heart: dirty hippie feet.

Cambolaya65's photo
Mon 08/31/09 10:54 PM
Seriously,i feel that it is just exchanging one problem for another.Yes,i have more freedom but i also feel resposible for someone elses body part.The cost of the meds is ridiculous as well.I am super grateful for the transplant and the dialysis.These options to the sick are not available globally.:thumbsup:

Cambolaya65's photo
Mon 08/31/09 10:44 PM
Before i answer,is it crab season?

Cambolaya65's photo
Mon 08/31/09 10:40 PM

thanks
its not so bad as long as they dont pull too much water off me. and I tell them how much to take, not the other way like they want
you can program your own machine,it's super easy.What is your transplant chance?I hope you are on a list.I know some choose not to.My transplant meds made me diabetic,thanks for the new illness doc.grumble

Cambolaya65's photo
Mon 08/31/09 10:32 PM
Piss your pants in front of them

Cambolaya65's photo
Mon 08/31/09 10:29 PM
Congress,NSA,CIA,IRS....Dick Cheney....

Cambolaya65's photo
Mon 08/31/09 10:25 PM
Well good then,i didnt handle the drained feeling too well.
I made a pal when i was on "d",he was only 26 and we would shoot the sh_t to pass the time.He didnt make it.That really fd me up for a good while.God bless you and hang tough brother.

Cambolaya65's photo
Mon 08/31/09 10:18 PM
devil plaid devil

Cambolaya65's photo
Mon 08/31/09 10:16 PM

my neighbor is on dialisis. for years he had to drive to petoskey,about 70 miles away, then they started this roving van thing,,, now the local hosp can do it. Good luck and i will keep you in my prayers if you like.
sadly,it really matters where you live.I have a friend that is a traveling tech,she has seen it all.

Cambolaya65's photo
Mon 08/31/09 10:14 PM
Is your clinic well staffed?I have been in some that are one tech per 5 chairs or more.I did my three years then was saved by someones good heart 4 years ago ,09/05/2005.

Cambolaya65's photo
Mon 08/31/09 10:08 PM

eeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwww

glomeruli!

thats what I have, glomerulonephritis
You have nephritis quiet?

Cambolaya65's photo
Mon 08/31/09 09:56 PM
Last advice,When it comes to kidneys,bladders,etc. you really need to worry IF YOU'RE NOT MAKING URINE!!Keep hittin' the fluids cause the vicodin will dehydrate you a lot.

Cambolaya65's photo
Mon 08/31/09 09:49 PM

im still pissing lotsa blood in my urine. 10 hours after surgery? ( They went thru my tool and grabbed a 6 mm kidney stone.

Don't listen to us. We don't know anything about it. Please call the doctor's medical exchange. "Lotsa blood" doesn't sound good.
since i cant see the patient you are partly correct,However,i know a ton about Kidneys,bladder,urinary system.This is all normal,but i dont know his history,meds or labs.

Cambolaya65's photo
Mon 08/31/09 09:40 PM

Thanks.
I went through the nice dark red w/ blood clot ceremony earlier, now its mostly pink, The last batch was brown/ red however, and the burning was back. I have been slamming the water, like they said.....

brown is old blood,pink is no worries(it is thinning),if it stays red and chunky go to the e.r.

Cambolaya65's photo
Mon 08/31/09 09:33 PM
is your urine brown,pink or red and chunky?It's probably left over junk from the stone thrashing your kidneys.

Cambolaya65's photo
Mon 08/31/09 08:35 PM
1.meeting new and exciting women smitten
2.annoying the clique devil
3.playing in the forums drinker

I get a small amount of social exploration think

Cambolaya65's photo
Mon 08/31/09 08:18 PM
Im ok with it anywhere but in a restaurant.It makes my tea taste funny.noway

Cambolaya65's photo
Mon 08/31/09 08:11 PM
keep it simple state drinker