Community > Posts By > yokoke

yokoke's photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:47 PM
Edited by yokoke on Fri 01/18/08 06:47 PM

No, i cant

ding ding ding we have a winner.... to answer the question it self... No, I cant.

Well donedrinker

yokoke's photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:38 PM

I'd give an arm and a leg.laugh

sorry gave that yesterday for gas in the car....laugh noway grumble grumble explode :angry: mad

yokoke's photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:35 PM

I am normal......in my own mind

phew...thought we had a real bot in here LOL
laugh laugh laugh

drinker Cheers

yokoke's photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:23 PM

Can you please explain "normal"?huh

Start at page 1 and you will come to realize Normal is:
1 a setting on a wash machine
2 societies definition of what you should be to fit in with the masses and not question anything
3 a real boring life
4 all of the above.....

flowerforyou :tongue: bigsmile

i want my old black light tee shirt with the word defiance, defined, and the blind mouse flippin off the eagle, as the bird prepares to swoop down on him....i really miss that, laugh laugh

like this http://s140.photobucket.com/albums/r28/Gale44/?action=view&current=defiance.jpg

yokoke's photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:15 PM

Can you please explain "normal"?huh

Start at page 1 and you will come to realize Normal is:
1 a setting on a wash machine
2 societies definition of what you should be to fit in with the masses and not question anything
3 a real boring life
4 all of the above.....

flowerforyou :tongue: bigsmile

yokoke's photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:13 PM

I know your not normal yokoke. How do you say that. danghappy

Yo Ko Kee or yo cookie lol
Means Thank You in choctaw so one (me) never forgets the simple things to be grateful for....:wink: happy

yokoke's photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:11 PM

ya, me and lead don't get along...makes me feel so.........., how shall i put it?....so.....contained....indifferent laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh bigsmile

LOL stop you are poisoning me LOL flowerforyou bigsmile Just kidding it was the only lead metaphoric lame comeback in 3 sec so rolling with it LOL
laugh laugh laugh laugh

yokoke's photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:08 PM
nahhhhhhhhh you???????? LOLlaugh laugh

Maybe one day planet earth normals will be in touch and truthful to themselves... and Just Be....

flowerforyou drinker smokin bigsmile

yokoke's photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:03 PM
bbbarbie's bbboyfriend

yokoke's photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:02 PM
nuck nuck nuck LOLlaugh laugh laugh laugh

yokoke's photo
Fri 01/18/08 06:01 PM
Edited by yokoke on Fri 01/18/08 06:02 PM
Philinthecircle is interesting and his use of the variable mediums....the pee one I don't believe LOL

I don't have the link but it's the Free Hugs Campaign, started by Juan Mann.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vr3x_RRJdd4 here it is

yokoke's photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:53 PM

Our money kinda describes the way the gov't runs things here too

its bad everywhere...the whole blue orb

yokoke's photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:34 PM
I like my bubble drinker

If someone touches my bubblewrap......
“You've got to ask yourself one question: 'Do I feel lucky?' Well, do ya punk?”grumble mad

yokoke's photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:30 PM

Very interesting. Toonie and loonies are interesting coins.

yah they got some killer "dough" laugh laugh

yokoke's photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:29 PM
Bury it LOL
laugh laugh laugh laugh laugh

Silently laughing laugh laugh :tongue: bigsmile

yokoke's photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:27 PM
Itty Bitty Titty Dairy Committee Chair"person"

yokoke's photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:25 PM
which according to USA and tax reform/property tax laws...your new snowblower has been reduced to a snow shovel from Wally World for only 9.77 because THEY ARE ROLLING BACK PRICES LOL
laugh laugh laugh laugh

tag on shovel: Made in China...may contain lead paint...not to be used orally.

((seen some big mouths in my day but this is scary LOL))noway :tongue: laugh laugh laugh

yokoke's photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:21 PM
Interesting would be located in "oh Canada"

Let's not forget the other forums rarely seen and heard from...make it your goal to visit a new forum tonight and post just because YOU CAN!!! LOLlaugh laugh

yokoke's photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:19 PM
We are taking up a collection to buy Gypsy a real avatar collection...so far....(counting) a toonie and a 8 loonies. I am still printing off the banknotes and Catch, Kater and some others with crayons are gonna color up some fine moola for our gypster ROFLlaugh laugh laugh laugh

If you would like to join in please do so on
Gypster's Avatar 2008 Collection at www.igivegreatavatar.org or call 1-888-loonies......operators are standing by....... give her Hope friends, no fellow JSH'er should be without an avatar that doesn't make you spew, gag, hurl, molest small animals and/or want to run naked in traffic or warm up the taser for a good arsebender Friday night out of boredom and best of all an avatar so hopelessly messed up it serves as a reminder for women on the planet to wash their hands when done in the rest room noway :tongue: laugh laugh

LMAOlaugh laugh laugh
drinker flowerforyou bigsmile

*** This message was sponsored by Royal Canadian Kilted Yaksmen's Elite Forcelaugh

yokoke's photo
Fri 01/18/08 05:00 PM
LOL Ummmmmm yeah not alot of antimatter jokes out there....they are so spread out among the vast universe it would be cumbersome to collect and even more complex to organize them and compile in one shot....LOL

laugh laugh :tongue: so sad to walk away from a joke laugh drinker flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25