Community > Posts By > QueenJanice

QueenJanice's photo
Sat 10/05/19 06:48 PM
Thank u Ma'am..Im not really expecting to find one here coz nowadays being a single mom is a big issue..coz men quickly think that this woman just need support.and its frustrating because not all single mom thinking that way especially those single mom like me who knows how to work and strive hard for a living..

Our capability to love truly has been blinded by money issues already...so for me I just wait for the right guy and prayed that sooner or later he will come..

Cheers to all single mom who work hard and not rely their expenses to their men:relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:..

QueenJanice's photo
Sat 10/05/19 02:27 AM

I'm not here for playing game with anybody,I'm here looking for a serious relationship with a good woman and honest with..

Goodluck to us Sir..

QueenJanice's photo
Fri 10/04/19 11:04 PM
Sorry to hear that Sir..

QueenJanice's photo
Fri 10/04/19 09:59 PM
And if a woman knows how to work and earn for a living..coz I personally not rely any support from my ex..theirs a lot of woman also out there that look for a foreign men to pay for their expenses..which so frustrating coz our value in looking for a true love becomes a big question to other men..

QueenJanice's photo
Fri 10/04/19 09:56 PM
Its only a survey...

QueenJanice's photo
Fri 10/04/19 09:55 PM
Thank you for your opinion Sir and I do respect it..

QueenJanice's photo
Fri 10/04/19 08:33 PM
Being a single mom is no joke!..we still need someone to takecare and make us whole again by make us feel that after all we are still loveable.. :relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

QueenJanice's photo
Fri 10/04/19 06:17 PM
Thank u sir..

QueenJanice's photo
Fri 10/04/19 06:17 PM
Thank u madam:relaxed::relaxed::relaxed::relaxed:

QueenJanice's photo
Fri 10/04/19 11:52 AM
Sometimes letting go is the best way to develop self love...cause u will learn to value your self,you will learn to chase your dream than chasing someone who only caused you pain!..

Letting go is freeing your self from being rejected being unworthy and being unloved!...

So does really letting go of someone who hurt you could help you to meet a better a person?!...

QueenJanice's photo
Fri 10/04/19 11:38 AM

I think i was..thats why i broke up with him..

Fair play to you. Plenty of fish in the water.

Thanks for all your concern..

QueenJanice's photo
Fri 10/04/19 11:37 AM
Thank u Sir..

QueenJanice's photo
Fri 10/04/19 10:59 AM
I think i was..thats why i broke up with him..

QueenJanice's photo
Fri 10/04/19 09:09 AM
Do u believe that nobody is busy?literally the whole time?like u can only count his/her message in a whole day?!..

1 2 4 Next