Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Wed 12/20/23 05:10 PM
Iran hangs ‘child bride’ for murdering husband despite international calls for leniency
Sabzian was forced into marriage when she was just 15 and was a victim of domestic violence

Iran is one of the world’s leading executioners of women, with nearly 200 executed since 2010. In well over half of those cases, the women – who have no right to divorce, even in cases of domestic violence and abuse – were convicted of killing their husbands.

yeah forced to marry a 15 year old girl.
iran is sick.

no photo
Wed 12/20/23 05:57 AM
have a few questions.
first everyone that is smart knows cnn is fake news. they only love hate, and lies, and well known for it.

2nd why do musliums come to christian countries, and dont want to live in their own county?

no photo
Mon 12/18/23 11:38 AM

Hamas are a symptom of the problems, not a cause. Therefore Hamas has the right to fight Israeli government.

then out of your own words you hate god, for that is his country. you have no idea what you say;

i say lets talk prophecy to know what bible is true, yet you have no idea what love is.

and why give you wisdom, you hate god. you love death, hurt, everything evil. you even said it.

no photo
Sat 12/16/23 08:54 PM
so i see you take out a car loan pay it off, and you say why did the government come after me.

see how stupid that is.
Your not seeing reality!

no photo
Fri 12/15/23 07:17 PM

Biden is Catholic. You'll need to be more specific.

first of all biden is not catholic, he is not religious in any way. that is proven cause his own actions.

no photo
Tue 12/12/23 03:36 PM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 12/12/23 03:38 PM
a

no photo
Tue 12/12/23 11:58 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 12/12/23 12:03 PM

I can't believe this is even a thread on here. There are actually people who believe our country IS on the right path? I guess we're worse off than I thought. :flushed:

that is cause certain networks only support one candidate. and only want money. so they feed the lies.

just for curious i listen to the talk show on sirus radio

pme person called in and said how come trump is not in jail etc. then the announcer lied made up stuff. and said i dont know, he probably knows people. and since that is her favourite radio station.
they lie to them and they never see the light.

also remember people have to work at 2 jobs nowadays so busy than ever, so they dont have time searching the facts.

then you have other things Facebook you gain money for followers, and twitter too i think.
so it a business. but most of all some people are stupid, they can not think, no logic to them. these certain people are dangerous.

like a guy in this builing, he said best economy ever in history, and why are they going after hunter for 25000 tas fraud. Likewise each time i say i dont want to talk about it. cause his side never makes scence.

no photo
Tue 12/12/23 11:54 AM
Edited by Unknow on Tue 12/12/23 12:03 PM
a

no photo
Sun 12/10/23 03:47 PM
see no mater what anyone says your mind is made up. just the dems in the united states.

no logic to their side, just hate.

you never will understand,

no photo
Fri 12/08/23 01:37 AM
that is not what happened. again you reading fake stuff.

i know you hate isreal okay, i get that.

so no mater what anyone says you say the opposite cause you hate isreal.

you can see what hammmas did and stated the war.
cause you hate isreal.

so i give up cause i know you always search for biased things.

no photo
Wed 12/06/23 11:06 PM
your wrong they never be peace even if palatine was granted it. why in the muslum bible there is the mount. and that is a holy place to them.

the mount that is where the temple will be rebuilt in the tribulation i believe., and that is where satan (antichist will call himself god. and he will deceive and lie to the world. and who get a mark in the forhead or on their arm is doomed for entirety. then armagedon wil comee. 200 milion man army out of the orient i believe.

3rd holy-est place i think in muslium bible is the mount in isreal.

dont know the exact scripture, but cause that alone say they never let isreal be.

and they wont.

god is just siting back and let mans actions explain in thier own actions what they love. Meanwile he does nothing unill isreal gets attaked by gog. when gog dares enter the mountains of isreal then the whole army will be wiped out. thus will bring many to the faith.

By thier own action they be convicted.

no photo
Tue 12/05/23 12:29 PM
hate to break it to you guys, but the west is not mentioned in the bible. so something is going to happen. it must one year

no photo
Mon 12/04/23 12:17 PM
Edited by Unknow on Mon 12/04/23 12:20 PM
i told you the history of them, the left the arab countries, promised they could return, week later the Arab counties denied them back in their own country.

you watch too much fake news.

i know you hate isreal i already know that, it is a given even though they only protected themselves, so your blinded by your hate to see the truth.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/23/analysis-two-million-human-bargaining-chips

They naively suggest that if borders were opened, then civilians could depart, leaving the fighters aligned with Hamas and other armed Palestinian factions behind, so Israel could defeat them militarily, remove the threat and let the civilians back in.

That is just uninformed jumble and wishful thinking, without the remotest connection to reality.

Most ordinary Palestinians feel very strongly that despite all the horrors they are enduring these days, they should remain in the Gaza Strip. At the same time, neighbouring states feel that they could not afford to take in two million more refugees.

see i have a friend he has family over in the philistines and knows people in the military. he siad this is the website that is 100 percent accrute. you never benn over there so you only guessing. i work with the guy so i know.
for he has family on that side of the world, so he tell me things, and yes he is a muslium.

no photo
Sun 12/03/23 01:02 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 12/03/23 01:03 PM
On Wednesday (18/10/2023), Egyptian President Abdel Fatah el-Sisi stated in a speech that Israel's war is not only to combat Hamas, but also to encourage Palestinian residents to move to Egypt. This action could threaten peace in the Middle East region. Earlier, Jordan's King Abdullah II emphasized that no refugees (from Palestine) would be allowed into Jordan or Egypt.

so agian refused

no photo
Sat 12/02/23 07:33 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 12/02/23 07:36 PM

This is what actually happened in Gaza
The oppressed Palestinians triumphed over arrogant Israel
Israel did not win, even though it killed more people and destroyed half of Gaza’s homes with the support of many countries, led by America, and Israel failed militarily and politically.

you dont know history do you.

Arab armies for forcing Palestinians to leave, promising they could shortly return. 1949

ARAB countries lied to the Palestinians saying they could return. they are still lying to them.

arab countries do not care for the palestines, you do but you dont know history.

all the money get they turn into bombs, we give them more, they turn into weapons.

no photo
Fri 12/01/23 01:30 AM
Edited by Unknow on Fri 12/01/23 01:35 AM
how come people deny history

It was the Arabs. Abbas said the same thing in a Palestinian publication back in 1976. He blamed Arab armies for forcing Palestinians to leave, promising they could shortly return.

the rest you guessed it. arab countries said no you cant come back.

so again a big lie.

no photo
Thu 11/30/23 06:37 PM

The USA and Israel must agree to the UN resolution on the "Peaceful settlement of the question of Palestine" for "two States, Israel and Palestine side by side within secure and recognized borders" together with "a just resolution of the refugee question in conformity with UN resolution 194". The borders of the state of Palestine would be "based on the pre-1967 borders".

you mean the arabs kicked the Palestine out of thier country where they used to be. now you want arabs to form them a new country. never should happen. you dont know history.

no photo
Sun 11/26/23 01:37 PM
Edited by Unknow on Sun 11/26/23 01:52 PM
The UN article says that in 1947, “Jewish militias launched attacks against Palestinian villages forcing thousands to flee. The situation escalated into a full-blown war in 1948, with the end of the British Mandate and the departure of British forces, the declaration of independence of the State of Israel and the entry of neighboring Arab armies. The newly established Israeli forces launched a major offensive. The result of the war was the permanent displacement of more than half of the Palestinian population.”

The war displaced many Palestinians, but not because Israel kicked them out. Arab leaders removed them, promising that if they left, they could shortly return and share in the plunder after Israel’s defeat. This historical fact was recently admitted by Palestinian Authority president, Mahmoud Abbas.

Israel did not say that to the Palestinians. It was the Arabs. Abbas said the same thing in a Palestinian publication back in 1976. He blamed Arab armies for forcing Palestinians to leave, promising they could shortly return.

that is history. look it up.

no photo
Sat 11/25/23 10:57 AM
yeah i agree, politicians for ex come up with a new tax for it. where does that tax go for the green? they scare people then they put on a new tax.
so if they tax just for that sole purpose, then it should go only for the green tech.
But we all know that does not happen?

Does anyone know where the tax go for the green? for that sole purpose.

no photo
Sat 11/25/23 07:35 AM
Edited by Unknow on Sat 11/25/23 07:38 AM
is the devil a good person
hmm
ask hamas that killed people in isreal, kidnaped, killed, raped. ask them

for they serve him well. and thier actions say what they love.

when isreal responds then stupid people march for palistine yes satan is alive. he rules this world for now. yet the time is comming when jesus and god had enough.

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16