Community > Posts By > BeckyO1987

BeckyO1987's photo
Fri 08/06/10 10:17 AM
I am reading Angelology by Danielle Trussoni

BeckyO1987's photo
Fri 08/06/10 10:03 AM
When some one says oh by the way and then goes oh never mind and walks away man thats annoying. or when some one takes for ever to order their coffee and the rest of us just have to wait till they have made up their minds.

BeckyO1987's photo
Fri 08/06/10 09:17 AM

Hello newbie flowerforyou Make yourself at home in the forums, this is where the active members of this site play. :banana:

Have some fun and don't take this hunting for the right guy thing to seriously. You never know who you will meet while you're just hangint out and having fun happy

THanks I will keep that in mind.

BeckyO1987's photo
Fri 08/06/10 09:14 AM
Ah but you see I explain in my post what kind of judgement.

BeckyO1987's photo
Fri 08/06/10 09:10 AM
I hate it when girls ruin other girls chances with cheating. I have a strick must be honest policy for who ever I date I will be honest and I hope they will be too. Especially to military guys they need a strong woman who can survive with out them and not mess around on them while there gone. so I think I would be a good candidate for that job.

BeckyO1987's photo
Fri 08/06/10 09:04 AM
I am looking for a man who is nice, honest, goal oriented, and will judge me on my personality and not on my looks. Who also likes kids and wants to have some one day. just read my profile for more or message me.

BeckyO1987's photo
Fri 08/06/10 09:01 AM
I am looking for a man who is nice, honest, goal oriented, and will judge me on my personality and not on my looks. Who also likes kids and wants to have some one day. just read my profile for more or message me.

BeckyO1987's photo
Fri 08/06/10 08:59 AM
Hi my name is Becky and I am looking for a man who is nice, honest, goal oriented, and will judge me on my personality and not on my looks. Who also likes kids and wants to have some one day. just read my profile for more or message me.

BeckyO1987's photo
Thu 08/05/10 04:13 PM
I am single because I can't find a guy that treats me with respect or they judge me on my looks and not my personality so for me I either get the guys who think I am easy and want a one nighter or they can't see that I am an amazing girl with a full figure.

2 Next