Community > Posts By > proudbaldman

proudbaldman's photo
Sat 03/09/13 01:55 AM
Maybe it could be a compliment that he would allow you to be the one he "starts"(?) with...

proudbaldman's photo
Sat 03/09/13 01:43 AM
Porsche

proudbaldman's photo
Sat 03/09/13 01:33 AM
Now I see most definitely smokin'''

proudbaldman's photo
Sat 03/09/13 01:32 AM
I can't see above me????

proudbaldman's photo
Sat 03/09/13 01:13 AM
One of the reasons that I am trying this site is to get better at discussing the topic of sex with a woman. It is not that I can't I am just not comfortable with sex as the main topic. I don't mean like uncle pervy stuff, I would like to get to where I am able to discuss the different aspects, possibilities and such with out getting tongue tied. Is that wrong?

proudbaldman's photo
Mon 02/18/13 08:38 PM

For as long as i can remember i have found short hair on women attractive. I have never dated a girl with short hair. I promised myself short hair is a must with next person. Where are all of the girls with short hairstyles. I won't elaborate on short, just the shorter the better. Has anyone seen this endangered species lately?

This is a nice switch. Usually men whine that they want women to have long hair even when it doesn't suit the woman. Good on you that you have the commone sense to see that women can be attractive with short hair. Need more guys like you out there. :thumbsup:
"Salute" what a cutie you are hanging out with the wrong guys, their loss....

proudbaldman's photo
Mon 02/18/13 08:37 PM

Wow, isn't THIS a refreshing change from the guys who won't date a woman with anything but long, thick hair! flowerforyou
They don't get it do they!!!!

proudbaldman's photo
Mon 02/18/13 08:36 PM

Hair is hair.. What makes short hair sexy to you?
The way it highlights a woman's facial features, the eyes are brighter, when you smile it is so much more enhanced, the neck is a very sensitive area and with shorter hair it makes it much more accessible for rubbing or kissing. If it is windy your face will not be covered up so your expressions are always visible. I can go on but it can get a little person, so a little less deep, when we go out you don't have to spend hours drying it, styling it, double checking it and we can actually spend that time together. It is just better looking short than hanging all over your shoulders.

proudbaldman's photo
Mon 02/18/13 05:36 PM

Nya weh

(that means thank you)
Yuteh hai, means you are admired by many, I have a couple of tribes in me also....

Are u single? that means

are you single?
Yes I am one. It has been about 6 years now, and you?

proudbaldman's photo
Sun 02/17/13 09:29 PM

Nya weh

(that means thank you)
Yuteh hai, means you are admired by many, I have a couple of tribes in me also....

proudbaldman's photo
Sun 02/17/13 08:24 PM

jfc

if you like a gal, and she complies, she can get a hair cut.

NOT A PROBLEM
Julie? I wish everyone was as open minded as you are. I have tried that and didn't go so well. "Why are you with me if you don't like the way I look". "Why are you trying to change me". "I don't want to change the way you look". Those are three that come to mind easily. I have found that most people consider it insulting if you ask or even mention changing something about them. And if you work your way around that and somehow get the chick to do it, such a big change or someone says one less than complementary thing guess who's stupid idea it was?

I would.

i have luscious long black hair because I am a Seneca Indian from the bear clan, from the Iroquois Nation.. but if I loved you..i would be bald.
Thanks for that sentence. I have been waiting to hear that for many years, you are a generous person.

proudbaldman's photo
Sun 02/17/13 08:01 PM

jfc

if you like a gal, and she complies, she can get a hair cut.

NOT A PROBLEM
Julie? I wish everyone was as open minded as you are. I have tried that and didn't go so well. "Why are you with me if you don't like the way I look". "Why are you trying to change me". "I don't want to change the way you look". Those are three that come to mind easily. I have found that most people consider it insulting if you ask or even mention changing something about them. And if you work your way around that and somehow get the chick to do it, such a big change or someone says one less than complementary thing guess who's stupid idea it was?

proudbaldman's photo
Sun 02/17/13 07:53 PM

you'll need legos to begin the whole presentation.

this was an extremely funny response.

I do not even understand the question. Are you an adult?
It depends on how you define adult...I will try to clarify, you learn about things you have never heard of while you are partying in Waikiki for example, you are anonomous you don't have to worry about being judged by anyone, you probably will never see them again, you can do anything. Then you move back to the town you are from. The things you did while you were away are considered a lot out of the box now, everyone knows everyone. How much can you tell without risking social suicide if someone takes it wrong?

proudbaldman's photo
Sun 02/17/13 07:02 PM

Wesley and Buttercup, there is no comparison.....

what movie is it?
The Princess Bride a fantastic highly under rated movie

Anybody want a peanut? Andre The Giant
No more rhymes and I mean it!

proudbaldman's photo
Sun 02/17/13 04:20 PM

what movie is it?
The Princess Bride a fantastic highly under rated movie

proudbaldman's photo
Sun 02/17/13 03:44 PM

I guess you should be more specific.

you could mean you have some sort of disfunction.

you could mean you like dirty talk and want to go there.

you could mean you arent having fun with your partner.

you could mean you are really inexperienced.

nobody knows what your getting at.

That was well put..... you have a great way with words!
I have been introduced to different thing by different partners, these things greatly aroused me but are not "mainstream". There is a possibility if I just threw out what I would like it might be received badly, or not I don't know. I just know I would like to do it more and a bad judge of how a girl being asked to do these things might react. Sex is a topic I can discuss openly with people but never much indepth or about real intimacy, I find it awkward to be personal about what I want.

proudbaldman's photo
Sun 02/17/13 03:06 PM
For three years, was not looking for long term commitments at the time. Thanks for the insight though.

proudbaldman's photo
Sun 02/17/13 12:02 PM

proudbaldman's photo
Sun 02/17/13 11:20 AM
I do not think that word means what you think.

proudbaldman's photo
Sun 02/17/13 10:51 AM
For as long as i can remember i have found short hair on women attractive. I have never dated a girl with short hair. I promised myself short hair is a must with next person. Where are all of the girls with short hairstyles. I won't elaborate on short, just the shorter the better. Has anyone seen this endangered species lately?