Community > Posts By > JoshH

JoshH's photo
Mon 01/28/08 09:49 PM

GO PATS!!! drinker laugh happy :wink:

where are they going? lol, jk, sorry, i'm just in a smart ass kinda mood....

JoshH's photo
Mon 01/28/08 09:38 PM
eh....giant u-turn.....back to ground zero....sucks.....and where have you been hiding?

JoshH's photo
Mon 01/28/08 05:04 PM
i'm so bored.........it's not even funny.....i need a woman in my life....

JoshH's photo
Sun 01/27/08 10:28 PM
hey, everyone, how's it going?drinker

JoshH's photo
Thu 01/24/08 03:16 PM
hey, all, just dropping by to say hi......not thinking i'm gonna stay...i gotta get some food in my gut...

JoshH's photo
Wed 01/23/08 09:03 PM
speaking of working hard........i've been sitting on the couch all day....

JoshH's photo
Wed 01/23/08 06:59 PM
thanks for stopping by, digger, try to stop by more often!

JoshH's photo
Wed 01/23/08 06:32 PM
now i do....lol

JoshH's photo
Wed 01/23/08 06:30 PM
wow, i didn't know i was so important....

JoshH's photo
Wed 01/23/08 03:31 PM
no, you're always nice.....just some other people...

JoshH's photo
Wed 01/23/08 03:02 PM
that's so dirty......i love it.....lollaugh laugh laugh

JoshH's photo
Wed 01/23/08 02:51 PM
agreed, women SHOULD have the choice about abortion....but i believe that if she's pregnant, and in a serious, long term relationship with the would be father of the child, i believe he should be asked what his opinion is on the matter....cause, i mean, what if he wants the child? or just can't stand the idea of abortion? maybe they could agree to adoption or something....i just don't see why us guys should be lied to, not told, or just plain ignored in the matter.....it happened to me....it sucks......and honestly, if she would've consulted me and told me about all this and that she just didn't want a kid, i would've taken full custody and not asked for child support or anything......i just have very personal reasons for the opinions i have

JoshH's photo
Wed 01/23/08 02:46 PM
i'm about to get banned from this site...

JoshH's photo
Wed 01/23/08 02:46 PM
and here's another idea......if you really hate men that much and really believe they're all the same......stay away from them...don't talk to them, don't date them, and if you honestly believe they're gonna screw you when it comes to raising kids.......dont have sex with them.....

JoshH's photo
Wed 01/23/08 02:44 PM

"I guess my brother doesn't pay child support"

- If he doesn't, he better!

i was being sarcastic, his child support gets paid every month....his dead beat good for nothing ex wife doesn't work, so he pays even more, has medical and dental insurance for his kids....he busts his ass to make sure those kids have anything and everything.....it's pretty retarded that men are always the bad guys in this matter when it's not all that uncommon that the "mother" is a good for nothing skank while the father is the better parent.....open your eyes, people, men aren't always the bad guy...

JoshH's photo
Wed 01/23/08 02:39 PM
and what the hell is with all the man haters here today? trying to say what men are and are not allowed to do, say, or have an opinion of?

JoshH's photo
Wed 01/23/08 02:37 PM
no, i mean page two of the forum.......it got buried....

JoshH's photo
Wed 01/23/08 02:35 PM

My opinion on abortion is you don't have the right to have an opinion unless you have been there and by that i mean you have been faced with the decision of whether you should or should not terminate a pregnancy and what the outcome of your decision will determine for the rest of your life.

right on, the day men become pregnant, is the day they can rant!

flowerforyou Thank you.flowerforyou
A guy can tell you, "do what u want" and later throw it at your face......That's my baby you're killing....Guess where the dear F.......is? Nowhere to be found when child support time comes.....When the child is sick....When you simply need him to be a father....But we, woman are left to choose.....

so all guys are like that? really? wow, i guess i don't know myself at all....i guess my brother in law doesn't really pay his child support....

JoshH's photo
Wed 01/23/08 02:32 PM
i don't think this needs to be faught about....discussed, yes, argued, maybe....but not fighting......my personal views on abortion are a little mixed, but i do believe it is a good thing under the right circumstances....

JoshH's photo
Wed 01/23/08 02:26 PM
what?! the thread was on page two???? it got buried!! no!!!

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25