up next...

Nirvana - Lithium

violentfemmes's photo
Thu 05/05/11 10:30 PM
If your kinda close to my age and have similar interests hit me up :]

See what happens...

violentfemmes's photo
Mon 09/27/10 05:27 AM

Alright, so I'm married but our relationship seems to be love/hate. When its good its great, but when its bad it leaves me confused as hell. Recently, I moved out and we don't really see each other much. Everytime I tell her that we should end this, she tells me that she loves me and she will work on her trust issues. She is goin to school so that is her excuse for not having time for me right now and I understand that, but lately she doesn't seem to want to spend time with me even when she doesn't have school. She seems content to just talk to me on the phone and if that's the case, then I think that we should just end this and just be friends. Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Okay, so you are married. And, you have moved out. This implies that you are distancing yourself from the relationship. You are the one telling her, "We should end this." Again, this implies you are attempting to distance yourself from the relationship.

You state that your wife has 'trust issues'...and how do you think your behavior is helping her heal from those issues? Do you think demanding more time with her is helping? Do you think bouncing back and forth between the "let's end this" routine and the "spend more time with me" routine is making her feel as if she can fully trust you?

Try to walk in her shoes for just a moment. Pretend to understand what it's like to have trust issues and then hear your partner tell you the things you have listed here. That can't possibly be helping the situation, Darlin'.

Pick a side. Then work towards your goal. If you are frustrated and confused about it...spend a few days alone. Relax. There is no "time frame" on your decision, is there? Don't take another step towards her or away from her until you are at peace with the decision you make.

Dead on!

violentfemmes's photo
Mon 09/27/10 05:26 AM
Watched Pulp Fiction over the weekend. Movie never gets old.

violentfemmes's photo
Mon 09/27/10 05:25 AM
If you want ^_^

violentfemmes's photo
Mon 09/27/10 05:24 AM
Go Buckeyes!

violentfemmes's photo
Mon 09/27/10 05:22 AM
Rolling Stones - Midnight Rambler (live)

violentfemmes's photo
Sun 09/26/10 09:27 PM
Jay-Z - Takeover

violentfemmes's photo
Sun 09/26/10 09:27 PM
bump

violentfemmes's photo
Sun 09/26/10 09:25 PM
Bengals beat the Panthers 20-7! 2-1 and second place in the AFC North!

violentfemmes's photo
Mon 09/20/10 09:54 PM
The Doors - Take it as it comes

violentfemmes's photo
Sun 09/19/10 10:11 PM
ASKIN FOR IT LOL

violentfemmes's photo
Sun 09/19/10 10:10 PM
Go Bengals!

1-1 this season so far, a loss to the Patriots and a win against the Ravens.

violentfemmes's photo
Sun 09/19/10 10:09 PM
When I was younger and it was still called the WWF, I was into it all. The action-figures, etc. Undertaker and Stone Cold Steve Austin FTW!

violentfemmes's photo
Sun 09/19/10 10:07 PM
I don't think it really matters.

violentfemmes's photo
Sun 09/19/10 10:06 PM
I'm a pretty new member, whats up? Tell me what you think. waving

violentfemmes's photo
Sun 09/19/10 10:04 PM

And actually sound good doing it.

Oh yes there are all kinds of generas of music. One in particular is Avant-guard.

That is the classification for anything that cannot be classified otherwise.

A personal favorite of mine is the Residents. They are somewhat obscure. They have a very long history and a serious cult following.

They can display some rather incredible talent with how they strangle music the way they do. They are to music as Dali is to art.

Then there is Primus. Oh God yes there is a Primus. Their music can be rather unusual in its structure to "formal" music (including rock).

There is a big difference in this that these bands do not suck. They are just so damn exotic from what we would consider main stream anything.

You could call this musical surrealism. A lot of Psychedelia loosely fits in this category but again compare Pink Floyd to the residents.... YOU CAN'T DO IT!

What are other favorite musical surrealists out there? I am always out to uncover more obscurities!

PRIMUS SUCKS

only true fans will understand...

violentfemmes's photo
Sun 09/19/10 10:03 PM
Nirvana - Territorial Pissings

violentfemmes's photo
Sat 09/18/10 10:50 PM
bump