Community > Posts By > bearfan385

bearfan385's photo
Tue 01/22/08 01:17 PM
Awwe thanks hun. We have been together almost 2 months now and things seem to be going great. I actually met him here on this site. And then I found out about my new job yesterday when the IRS sent me my confirmation letter. So everything seems to be on the up and up considering I have been jobless since October.

Hey that does sound like a great job for you! So does your job have you decide on what activities to run each day for them?

I spent some time working in the healthcare field as well. I was a rehabilitation technician for a substance abuse program when I was in college and I enjoyed it so much. I wouldnt mind working for them full time in the future again.

It sounds like we both are having good luck come our way!

bearfan385's photo
Tue 01/22/08 12:35 PM
yourself - group

bearfan385's photo
Tue 01/22/08 12:34 PM
Doing good. Talking to the people who I got a job from and of course spending time talking to my boyfriend. The weekend turned out good for me sometime last night.

What job did you get?

bearfan385's photo
Tue 01/22/08 12:33 PM
heartstrings - love

bearfan385's photo
Tue 01/22/08 12:33 PM
Maybe.

Would you?

bearfan385's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:56 AM
Maybe if I felt that vibe

Would you?

bearfan385's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:42 AM
Depends...

Would you dress up nice if you liked the person, even if it was a date to the movies?

bearfan385's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:38 AM
No I would try and stay as neutral as possible.

Would you?

bearfan385's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:33 AM
I would but distance will be discussed.

Would you?

bearfan385's photo
Tue 01/22/08 11:32 AM
Thanks single!

How are you today btw?

bearfan385's photo
Tue 01/22/08 10:55 AM
Nah.

Would you though?

bearfan385's photo
pest - rodent

bearfan385's photo
I understand fully Song. No need to explain things.

Robert... if you got laid while at college, I would definately wonder what was going on??? huh laugh

bearfan385's photo
Mon 01/21/08 10:56 PM
Either or.

Would you teach someone to dance?

bearfan385's photo
Mon 01/21/08 10:55 PM

Yes bear you are right. SNAFU.
On the plus side, it is behind me now, as soon as I walk out the door and head for my truck. I leave all the problems of the day behind me. I learned that the hard way.
Taking your work related problems home is a slippery slope, once you start to slide not much can save you. I nearly hit rock bottom when I reached out for some help. I am happy to say I am well on the road back to the top of said hill.
How about you, does your education get to be used to its fullest potential in your new job?
Looking is ok too. I some times go to the hardware store just to look, maybe I missed something the last time. laugh

Robert... I get to use some of my college education but not alot. It did help me get the highest pay grade that the IRS is offering. Keep in mind Im working for them and I have a criminal justice degree....laugh laugh

bearfan385's photo
Mon 01/21/08 10:54 PM

Wow a new job and a bf?! That's awesome. I wish I had that luck. Congrats on both. So what's your new job Bear? And what's a great grand big? Or did I just not get that? Also, we didn't buy any shoes cause I didn't find any I was crazy about and I don't have any money. We were just looking.

HAHAHA Song. Ive had a boyfriend for almost 2 months now. He was MIA over the weekend and nobody knew where he was. He came out of hiding today. Got really sick with food poisoning and decided to crash at his friends house. Im just glad he is ok. I hadnt heard from him since Friday morning and normally we talk everyday so I was starting to get extremely worried. But all is good now.

My job is working with the IRS as a data transcriber (aka data entry) for the tax season. I got the night job which pays more and I start this Sunday.

In my sorority in college, we have families. Well in my family I am the oldest. I had a little (daughter), she had a little (grand daughter), who then had her own little (great grand daughter). So Im a great grandma but we call them great grand bigs. I graduated last spring and my family is growing without me. Im sad but happy at the same time. Its a greek fraternity/sorority thing.

Sad to hear that you didnt buy any shoes but hopefully you will find some in a couple days. Its starting to get so cold outside you need shoes no matter what (and closed toe that is!)

bearfan385's photo
Mon 01/21/08 10:47 PM
Edited by bearfan385 on Mon 01/21/08 10:47 PM
hassle - bother

bearfan385's photo
Mon 01/21/08 10:05 PM
money - bills

bearfan385's photo
Mon 01/21/08 10:04 PM
I would

Would you?

bearfan385's photo