Community > Posts By > blueeyedcutie93

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Mon 12/13/10 07:21 PM
If u find th "perfect girl" let me know if she has a "perfect" brother!

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Mon 12/13/10 07:17 PM
Merry christmas to u:) good luck in finding him. Im lookin an waiting myself:)

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Fri 12/10/10 11:59 AM
An no we dnt take bums off th street cuz doin that leads t gttn raped or killed around here!

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Fri 12/10/10 11:56 AM
Not every girl down here wants a guy t "sweep" her by buying her everything she wants! me personally im happy with a guy who i can jus enjoy a quit evening snuggled on th couch with me. I dnt need fancy things t swept off my feet.

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Thu 12/09/10 08:38 PM
Whoa! I disagree!!!!!

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Thu 12/09/10 03:23 PM
Edited by blueeyedcutie93 on Thu 12/09/10 03:24 PM

well i went to the doc yesterday and she said that i have a cyst on my right ovary and she put me on medication a year ago for this. they want to get another ultrasound done on monday to see if the cyst has grown or if its just inflamed. if it has grown and the new medicine she gave me doesnt work then im going to have to have surgery to remove it. this mite also reduce my chances of having kids someday. im nt sure i want any kids anyways but it scares me nonethless:(

I am sorry you have to go through this. There has been a lot of improvement in medical procedures. Depending on the placement of the cyst, whether on not it is just on the outside or encased in the sack will depend on how it will be removed.
My youngest daughter had one removed at 6 years old. It was the type that filled with blood, then would dissipate over time. It was removed and 12 years later she has had 2 children. There was scar tissue that caused discomfort and was removed during a tubal. She is doing well. I do hope you have a good experience through this. Make sure you are happy with your doctor, or change. That is alot of how you will feel about this.

thank you for the encouragement i really need it. im scared to go thru this and its causing pain at times but i know God can heal me. my God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all we can ask or even think. im livin by this verse rite now.

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Thu 12/09/10 03:22 PM

you have been added to my daily prayers

thanks so much

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Thu 12/09/10 03:14 PM
hey ese:)

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Thu 12/09/10 03:13 PM
well i went to the doc yesterday and she said that i have a cyst on my right ovary and she put me on medication a year ago for this. they want to get another ultrasound done on monday to see if the cyst has grown or if its just inflamed. if it has grown and the new medicine she gave me doesnt work then im going to have to have surgery to remove it. this mite also reduce my chances of having kids someday. im nt sure i want any kids anyways but it scares me nonethless:(

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Thu 12/09/10 03:07 PM
Edited by blueeyedcutie93 on Thu 12/09/10 03:08 PM
hi im melissa.... check my profile out and hopefully we can be frens... my #s 9180000000 haha sorry i cant publicly post that lol send me a message if u wanna talk:)

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Thu 12/09/10 03:04 PM
and im good btw.. wat bout u? lol

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Thu 12/09/10 03:03 PM

Hey dont diss what th good lords placed in oklahoma! Lol even if there aint much....mostly depends on wat ur lookin fr an where yur lookin fellas!

...howdy ms cutie..
how r u?

...we ain`t dissin. only stating the facts. i was raised in south eastern oklahoma. and south western arkansas all my life.
....floated around the okc and t-town alot in thos years. and i still go back from time to time...

....southern county girls don`t value a faithful hounest man like them cali girls do. and i can prove it any time u like..

...not to say theres not alot of gud home grown girls just waiting for mr.right to come along and sweep her of her feet. just sayin, out west a man ain`t got to do no sweepin..
<------- is just not mr. right..lmao

laugh laugh laugh

well then u aint met the girls i know.. we love an honest man and faithful. and hexk if there is any around oklahoma..... if u aint gtta sweep a girl off her feet out there then she aint worth havin..id rather feel totally swept away by my man rather then jus fallin fast an bein stupid.. jus sayin

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Sun 12/05/10 11:28 PM
Thnks jt..gud t b back

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Sun 12/05/10 11:27 PM
Thnks jt..gud t b back

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Sun 12/05/10 10:56 PM
Nt rlly... Tryin tho... btw mayhem i gt a new # so ill message it to u

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Sun 12/05/10 10:05 PM
Hi im melissa... Lookin t meet some new people.. Message me if yur single an goodlookin:)

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Sun 12/05/10 09:59 PM
Hey dont diss what th good lords placed in oklahoma! Lol even if there aint much....mostly depends on wat ur lookin fr an where yur lookin fellas!

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Sun 12/05/10 09:46 PM
Well ben outta th dating loop for a while now.. Nt sure wat im lookin for anymore... Any cute people round here offerin anything good?what

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Sun 12/05/10 09:43 PM
Please pray for me. Ive been bleeding 3 weeks now an idk wats goin on. I go to th doc on wednesday. Lots has ben happenin an im nt feelin my greatest about life rite nw:( thanks

blueeyedcutie93's photo
Sun 11/14/10 06:20 AM

use a tazer glasses smokin

now thats definitely a good idea! worth considering *evil little chuckle* hehehehehehehe :)

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16