Community > Posts By > Jono70

Jono70's photo
Fri 10/01/10 09:50 PM
I'd take the money simply because being without the one after I've been with her once would be harder then not being with her at all to begin with.

If that makes any sense I'm sure you can figure it out what I mean : /

Jono70's photo
Fri 10/01/10 09:46 PM
Hello everyone,

I'm new here just saying whats up hope everyone is having a good weekend.

I've already met some nice people here good to see that's still around : o

Jono70's photo
Fri 10/01/10 09:42 PM
Edited by Jono70 on Fri 10/01/10 09:43 PM

o i didnt sleep with him ... im nt that easy

want me to go over and kick his butt? i'll let you watch, but if he sues you have to be willing to perger yourself in court. (jk)

I wanna a man like you...!!!
smitten

finally, now serving number 1.

^^ That was funny ahah

But on a side note, I know I might be new to this site but I'm not new to the dating adventures of life as a few have said earlier 4 days isn't really something to make a big deal with unless you heard the words "your my woman" or "we are together" etc... you can't just guess and say he feels that your both in a relationship, there is dating and then their is more I think 4 days falls under dating if anything maybe just a causal meeting.

Some people think of dating as you go from one girl to another dating til you find the one you want to take a chance with to make a relationship... some do that but with multiple girls at the sametime, not sure what to say about this but it's what happens, I personally don't do that I normally date one person if it doesnt work then move on, not date 2-5 at once and I'm sure that's the normal train of thought about those type of deals but that's just me of course.

So long story short forget it, it's really not worth your time you will find someone that is soon enough!

2 Next