Community > Posts By > Itybit

Itybit's photo
Tue 11/06/18 12:54 PM
I did the marriage thing twice, the first ended because we were young and I was a spoiled brat who wasn't mature enough to see the amount of time my ex was working was for our family's future, I just saw it as I was spending all my time alone with the kids I might as well be single. I regret it very much and view it as one of my biggest mistakes in life.

The second, was a cheater and mentally abusive. After giving him chance after chance and him repeatedly cheating, I was done. Unfortunately it's taken years to repair the damage he did to me financially, to my self esteem and sense of worth.

I don't think I want to go down the marriage road again, I'm not even sure I want to go down the relationship road again.

Itybit's photo
Tue 11/06/18 12:34 PM
Just a forum to post in, that is somewhat active like DH

Itybit's photo
Thu 11/01/18 01:42 PM
Congrats! Just take your time and ease back into the dating world again when you feel the time is right, there is no timetable. Most importantly have fun!

Itybit's photo
Thu 11/01/18 12:59 PM
laugh Down as to the coast, you and your dirty mind tsk, tsk blushing

Itybit's photo
Thu 11/01/18 12:42 PM
I don't know it would really depend on the guy and how I click with him. I dated a guy off of DH he was about 2 hours away, it was coastal so that was a plus, but it wasn't a bad commute to go down for the weekend.

Itybit's photo
Thu 11/01/18 12:37 PM
I think it's really common on dating sites for people to email
strictly because of a picture. If it irks you delete and move on.
As far as young "looki loo's" those are more than likely scammers,
however your a good looking guy and given your interest based on
your pictures and profile, I wouldn't be surprised if younger
women contact you, you seem like a fun guy. I do suggest you
edit your profile, you have several oopses (typos) other than that keep posting in the forums, it's a great way to get to know people waving biggrin

Itybit's photo
Thu 11/01/18 09:18 AM

I followed Nawty following Geezer shades

How lucky am I flowers hello beautiful

waving Sweets, how are you? I love you profile picture, looking good chica

Itybit's photo
Wed 10/31/18 12:04 PM
flowers

Itybit's photo
Wed 10/31/18 11:16 AM
I followed Nawty following Geezer shades

Itybit's photo
Mon 10/29/18 01:50 PM
I try to be aware the majority of time to my surrounding and people in them, be friendly and approachable. The great thing I find about online forums tho is the opportunity to get to know others that I would never "meet" in daily life because of their location. I view the internet and forums as an "added" friend finder. As far as approaching someone to say ask if they would like to grab a beer or coffee sometime, I don't think I'd be comfortable doing that, being old fashioned I guess.............

Itybit's photo
Thu 10/25/18 12:47 PM
For the forums since DH closed

Itybit's photo
Thu 10/25/18 12:42 PM
laugh ^

Itybit's photo
Thu 10/25/18 12:35 PM
Edited by Itybit on Thu 10/25/18 12:36 PM
I gave my number to several on DH in the 40's group once we became close friends and have met many in person on our group meets. I typically only communicated to those I knew from the forum and had posted with for a while so I never had a problem with it.

waving Grumpy ;) and Nawty

Itybit's photo
Wed 10/17/18 12:36 PM
Sometimes I think it might be, then remember everything he put me through and come to my senses.

Itybit's photo
Tue 10/16/18 01:38 PM
slaphead

Itybit's photo
Sat 04/28/18 03:26 AM

so perv him itytongue2

well maybe you can have a word with the coach and the boys when you get here devo that was sooooo depressing this year

Good idea, that way I can see his handsome face better also :wink:

Itybit's photo
Fri 04/27/18 01:20 PM
Where are you hon, I don't recall

Itybit's photo
Fri 04/27/18 12:47 PM
Jakebear, I don't know if he came after you left or not, I'm so glad your doing good smitten

Itybit's photo
Fri 04/27/18 11:43 AM
waving Russ and Holly

Thanks Stan blushing

Itybit's photo
Fri 04/27/18 11:40 AM

waving devo. Haven’t seen you in forever.

Everyone! Happy Friday. drinks

hey lj it's been a minute for sure, you look great!!

waving you, how the heck have you been