Community > Posts By > lovelybaker4u

lovelybaker4u's photo
Sun 03/20/11 09:06 AM
I was sewing something for my guinea pigs and I started but the underneath of what I was sewing was really loose and turning into knots.

lovelybaker4u's photo
Sat 03/19/11 09:12 AM

Awesome news. lovelybaker4u. I have warn you now that the work can be addictive and that caring for people can reap you great rewards. I call it nursing home magic. It is amazing how it can help you to see things in life that before you might not have been aware of. I have had a lot of personal growth because of the caring profession. It has made more than once take a long look at the way I have viewed things. I hope you will enjoy the classes and will not be too nervous for the clinical tests. Keep telling yourself that you can do this and when you are in front of the state tester just realize all they want to know is that you can do your job.

I am nervous about almost everything at this point. I am worried that I will not be able to keep up with all the work I have to do. Because I have to take care of my kids as well. Thank you for the support though.

lovelybaker4u's photo
Wed 03/16/11 07:23 PM
OMG... I did not realize that I did that oops sorry... I was sending an email at the same time. laugh My sewing machine is not working right.

lovelybaker4u's photo
Wed 03/16/11 06:08 PM

lately i have seen posts on here get longer and longer.

does anyone read long posts all the way through? i tend to skim them till my eyes glaze over.

i think if you want someone to read your post, keep it short and to the point.

No

lovelybaker4u's photo
Wed 03/16/11 05:58 PM
I sew things but my vacuum is not working right and I have no idea how to fix the timing. If you guys have any idea please let me know. It is an older singer. Thanks in advance.

lovelybaker4u's photo
Wed 03/16/11 05:51 PM
Thank ya'll

lovelybaker4u's photo
Wed 03/16/11 08:18 AM
Thank you for being honest.

lovelybaker4u's photo
Wed 03/16/11 08:04 AM
Ok,I changed my photo. This is as close to a smile I get most of the time.

lovelybaker4u's photo
Wed 03/16/11 07:48 AM
What do you all think of my profile?

lovelybaker4u's photo
Wed 03/16/11 07:40 AM
The only thing I can say is you need to beef up your about me. Everything else is good. Welcome to mingle. :banana:

lovelybaker4u's photo
Thu 03/10/11 01:30 PM
Great news I am enrolled in classes. I will start on April 5th of this year!!!

lovelybaker4u's photo
Sun 02/13/11 12:32 PM

Wow why would they want to walk around without teeth?

At $700.00 a pop, maybe?

In Kansas there is a place that you can get your top and bottom plate with tax included for 370.00 You get them same day as well

lovelybaker4u's photo
Sun 02/13/11 10:51 AM
Wow why would they want to walk around without teeth?

lovelybaker4u's photo
Sun 02/13/11 10:49 AM
Well I did ask for honesty and thank you for being honest.

lovelybaker4u's photo
Sun 02/13/11 10:48 AM
I applied for a pell grant and all was going well they even knew that I have yet to finish my ged and now they want my transcripts. Why is this when it is only a class? Plus this class you do not need to have a ged or diploma.

lovelybaker4u's photo
Sun 02/13/11 10:45 AM
What do guys think about dating someone with false teeth when that person is in their 20s? I know someone that has to have dentures, partial dentures or dental implants and they are worried that men will turn them away or leave them. Please be honest. (It is not their fault they have a disease in the gums that can not be reversed.)

lovelybaker4u's photo
Tue 01/18/11 10:48 PM
I have been looking for a few months now and I can not find what I need. I am looking for someplace to help pay for the training. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can find something like that in Wichita Kansas.

lovelybaker4u's photo
Sun 01/09/11 08:15 PM
If you actually read about guinea pig they are rodents and that means they are in the same family as rats hamsters mice gerbils and so on.

lovelybaker4u's photo
Sun 01/09/11 01:05 PM
Well I now have a grand total of 5 guinea pigs but my newest one is sick. :(

This is Chester (he is the sick one)

Going left to right Spice Lee, Amy Lyn, Mello Marie, and Zoey Rose

lovelybaker4u's photo
Sat 01/01/11 06:35 PM
I was just wondering because I am on a few different sites and I have yet to talk to anyone really.