Community > Posts By > JimboDoe

JimboDoe's photo
Tue 08/07/18 11:09 AM
Have to admit, the zero G element is quite interesting, although it is somewhat inaccessable. But still, very nice

JimboDoe's photo
Mon 08/06/18 05:49 PM
Edited by JimboDoe on Mon 08/06/18 05:50 PM

Syria .. the old streets of Damascus love biggrin

at night?

JimboDoe's photo
Sun 08/05/18 07:45 PM
that's ok, i like wild. i've been silent too long

JimboDoe's photo
Sun 08/05/18 07:43 PM
omg, what have i done...

JimboDoe's photo
Sun 08/05/18 07:34 PM
Ok, so this is not some seedy perv or anything just as cheap. I am genuinely interested in soft fantasies & things of this nature. For me ...it's a strobe light. It has to be one of the most visually erotic fantasies that i've ever had. Ofc, it would have to be come with a dark room, soft bed & some some very deep, earthly chilled out ambient music. But you get the picture. So if u have any, and you feel like sharing, plz do.

JimboDoe's photo
Sun 08/05/18 06:38 PM
Edited by JimboDoe on Sun 08/05/18 06:40 PM

I could only take One album in the world? that is really tough. If I had to decide right now, I'd say "Tonight's the Night" - Neil Young

Oooo, well said ...u can take 2 :o)

JimboDoe's photo
Sun 08/05/18 03:39 PM
...or will get that message

Sorry, i don't get what u mean. Can u elaborate a bit?

JimboDoe's photo
Sun 08/05/18 03:30 PM
Edited by JimboDoe on Sun 08/05/18 03:31 PM
Ok, So if you could only take one album with you to a desert island ...which would it be?

For me it has to be "The Pros & Cons of Hitch Hiking" by Roger Waters ..Couldn't be without it.

It screams, it cry's, it dazes, it soothes & it moves me to tears. ...and god, that Woman's voice is sexy.

JimboDoe's photo
Sun 08/05/18 02:40 PM
Hi & thx klc for the redirect. So if the only reason for me to upgrade is just to find out who has "matched with me" then am i wasting my time upgrading to the plus package? I mean from what i've just read here, it all seems like false hopes, laid out to deceive, for profit.

JimboDoe's photo
Sun 08/05/18 02:09 PM
Wales ...every time

JimboDoe's photo
Sun 08/05/18 05:51 AM
Hi. I now have 40 matches, but as i'm not a Mingle2 Plus user, i have no idea who they are. I was really considering upgrading to find out, but i don't know if these matches are real, or fake/scammers or what. I mean i'm constantly seeing ppl from very far away browsing my profile. Any advice would be most gratefully appreciated. Thanks

JimboDoe's photo
Sun 07/15/18 02:45 PM
Ok so i've been in a monogamous relationship for 17 yrs now, but have been sexually frustrated for the last 3-4 and it's driving me barking.

TRUE STORY: When we were on holiday last year in Wales, i was walking back from the site entertainment complex, must have been about midnight. I was latched onto by a pretty intoxicated 25yr old walking the same way with a friend/sister and a small kid. She was coming onto me fairly strong, give it to me, give it to me now ...and such. My heart was racing a bit. I kinda helped her to her van and kept reminding her that i have a woman. I'm still haunted by the whole affair.

But now i've found myself here? ...have i cracked?

2 Next